TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is such an awesome app. i seen how they have been helping with the missing using this app. its so much easlier when you can see them in live motion. helps with anyone who may have once seen them
Exactly. I’ve also used the app with other JDoes as well. The app is genius! I really hope it does help!

this is such an awesome app. i seen how they have been helping with the missing using this app. its so much easlier when you can see them in live motion. helps with anyone who may have once seen them
Exactly. I’ve also used the app with other JDoes as well. The app is genius! I really hope it does help!
I like it! All you need now is to add some wings/skater hair or whatever its called to her photo. There is also a app (Wombo Al) that can be used to animate pictures into singing or giving a speech.
I think Wombo is for Android. The app I use (iPhone) is TokkingHeads.
Edit: I just checked and Wombo is there now!

I have a feeling our girl was not reported missing...or, like I have seen before, she was taken out of the system and dismissed as a runaway. I would love to see IDENTIFIED! posted here.....I will cry tears of joy!

I have a feeling our girl was not reported missing...or, like I have seen before, she was taken out of the system and dismissed as a runaway. I would love to see IDENTIFIED! posted here.....I will cry tears of joy!

I also share that feeling, perhaps at one time her missing person was filed but it was either lost or just never uploaded to the well known databases.

I strongly believe that genealogy will give her identity back.

I also share that feeling, perhaps at one time her missing person was filed but it was either lost or just never uploaded to the well known databases.

I strongly believe that genealogy will give her identity back.

States sometimes remove children from missing lists once they reach the age of 18, which would have been 1983 or 1984 for her.

I'm still curious about any newspaper clippings or excerpts on her. There is usually rare crime scene photos and witness testimonies you cant find anywhere else. I know for a fact something like this had to make the local news.

I'm pretty sure this girl was from Texas, like she probably said so to the witnesses. I know yearbooks have been checked, but I have another theory: the FLDS. Maybe this girl was in the FLDS church/cult and ran away and never found? This would explain the lack of people looking for her, possible forbidden love, etc.

States sometimes remove children from missing lists once they reach the age of 18, which would have been 1983 or 1984 for her.

I'm still curious about any newspaper clippings or excerpts on her. There is usually rare crime scene photos and witness testimonies you cant find anywhere else. I know for a fact something like this had to make the local news.
I’ve checked newspapers several times and haven’t found anything. I’m sure there had to be some though. If you (or anyone else) have any ideas on keywords or particular newspapers to check, I’d be happy to search some more.

I've exhausted all avenues I can think of over the years. School forums, random amalgamations of words into Google, FB groups, even joined Ancestry and searched every girl born around 1966 that was called Kathy or a variant, there was thousands so it was just impossible.
DNA is the answer here I think, she's one of the most well known Does and yet nobody knows her

I've exhausted all avenues I can think of over the years. School forums, random amalgamations of words into Google, FB groups, even joined Ancestry and searched every girl born around 1966 that was called Kathy or a variant, there was thousands so it was just impossible.
DNA is the answer here I think, she's one of the most well known Does and yet nobody knows her
I agree. I too have spent hundreds of hours searching all sorts of places. I know many of us have. I hope she’s is good hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member