TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've exhausted all avenues I can think of over the years. School forums, random amalgamations of words into Google, FB groups, even joined Ancestry and searched every girl born around 1966 that was called Kathy or a variant, there was thousands so it was just impossible.
DNA is the answer here I think, she's one of the most well known Does and yet nobody knows her
Yes! DNA is the answer!

[deleted]

Aren't Othram really good at extracting usable DNA? I am so hopeful that she will get her name back, it would seem that she is one of the ones that was never reported missing, or the report was lost long ago :(, it makes me happy to know how many people care about giving her back her identity and acknowledging her life in the present.

I've exhausted all avenues I can think of over the years. School forums, random amalgamations of words into Google, FB groups, even joined Ancestry and searched every girl born around 1966 that was called Kathy or a variant, there was thousands so it was just impossible.
DNA is the answer here I think, she's one of the most well known Does and yet nobody knows her

I've wondered what happened to Kathy from the motel photo. Unfortunately, I dont think Kathy is among the living. I have a feeling she was met with foul play within days or months after that photo was taken, and is dead somewhere and hasn't been found or is dead and is one of the Jane Does on this site. Sugarland prison is adjacent to Harris County. I think she looks similar to that Does sketch than Walkers.

Despite the facial resemblance I also suspect Kathy is not Walker County Jane Doe. Jane Doe's hair is wavy/curly, and Kathy's hair looks very straight. And I doubt she was using a hair straightener as a 14-15 year old runaway.

I think the killer/I-45 killer might have been using the Texas prison penpal system (which is still a thing) as a way to lure young teenage girl to prisons in East Texas. It is possible he was an ex-guard of the prison or an ex-con. I dont see why either girl would runaway from home and visit this "friend" without bringing family along, unless the family disapproved of the person they were meeting.

so if you look at the original pic of Kati and you edit the pic black/white change hue you can see she has a long scar from her eye to her lip down her face not sure if its a scape or burn or what but if you look at the post mortem pic of WCJD the one that says "for Id purpose only" and do the same change color hue ect. you can't see the same exact scar ? I'm not good at editing pics but I see the same scar

so if you look at the original pic of Kati and you edit the pic black/white change hue you can see she has a long scar from her eye to her lip down her face not sure if its a scape or burn or what but if you look at the post mortem pic of WCJD the one that says "for Id purpose only" and do the same change color hue ect. you can't see the same exact scar ? I'm not good at editing pics but I see the same scar
I believe WCJDs scar is partly through her eyebrow and only a couple inches long. But I could be wrong because I’ve never seen a good picture of it. Carl has seen other pm photos that aren’t available to the public so maybe there is a picture of it.

I believe WCJDs scar is partly through her eyebrow and only a couple inches long. But I could be wrong because I’ve never seen a good picture of it. Carl has seen other pm photos that aren’t available to the public so maybe there is a picture of it.
That is the only noted scar by police but if you look at her face under different light conditions changing to darker a scar will appear just like Kati/Kathy

I dont think it’s a hoax. I believe you @MKGANDY a lot of girls at that time had the hair that curled upwards at the end, so similar hair and being a runaway doesn't automatically make it her. Still considering the other two witnesses are now deceased MKGANDY and her sister are the only known “possible” witnesses we have who might have met WCJD while she was alive

I dont think it’s a hoax. I believe you @MKGANDY a lot of girls at that time had the hair that curled upwards at the end, so similar hair and being a runaway doesn't automatically make it her. Still considering the other two witnesses are now deceased MKGANDY and her sister are the only known “possible” witnesses we have who might have met WCJD while she was alive
I had asked this question before, about her hair. She would’ve had to have used something in order to get her hair like that. There’s rumors that WCJD was carrying a bag. She might have had not a straightener but maybe a curler and/or hairbrush. Her shoes while hitchhiking, and her hairstyle... maybe the mysterious pantyhose.. I think she was going to see someone special. And her killer kept her bag (if she had one). She was sleeping in her clothes so her hair had to have been done.

Its just my theory I think WCJD was killed by a man and woman she: 5'2" wearing long white dress to her ankles wearing sandals and long dark brown hair to her butt Him: 5'9 blue jeans striped shirt with collar long hair and beard dark brown hair both around 30 plus or minus 5 years driving a long dark brown maroon car with a cream color top. I guess when DNA comes back I can tell the whole story.

I'm sure this match has already been ruled out, but could WCJD be Marcia Remick?
Original

Missing Person Case (namus.gov)

New case file so only just uploaded.. Its the nose for me. I'm doubtful because of distance etc but this is the first missing girl I've seen that I've really stared at for a long time

Has Sherry Lynn Quinn been ruled out?

I don't know if she has officially, but she has a daughter, and therefore, has given birth. We know WCJD had not given birth.

Her daughter contacted me back in November, and I was thinking at the time that she might be a potential Arroyo Grande, given the timeline and reasonable resemblance. I emailed her name to the detective in charge of AGJD's case. IDK if there was ever a determination one way or the other regarding prior childbirth vis a vis AGJD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288