TX TX - Iola, near Bull Creek Bridge, WhtFem 13-19, UP4611, 1904 coin ring, mechanic's cloth, Oct'81

I agree. I don't remember who, but I know different people have said in the past that a Jane Doe and a missing person are probably ruled out in CODIS, but just didn't make the NamUs rule out list. I saw too, to submit anyway!
When I spoke to the detective on Marcia King's case (Buckskin Girl) a couple of years prior to her identification, he said any female in NamUs at that time had been looked at/ruled out as not being her. No way could have all the thousands of missing people have been listed, but she did have hundreds on her ruleout page. But I think an investigator's diligence depends on the case, time, funds, etc, and their dedication to a case. Marcia's investigators left no stone unturned and were right on top of things. Others on other cases, not so much.

In March, 2018, Patricia was submitted. So, I'm thinking she was ruled out already.
And I wish they would put that on NamUs. Did you ever hear back after you submitted? I have so many submission I have made over the last 15 years, I wish I would have wrote them down to follow up. I do search thru my emails once and awhile to see if got responses then look for another avenue to submit if i didn't.

And I wish they would put that on NamUs. Did you ever hear back after you submitted? I have so many submission I have made over the last 15 years, I wish I would have wrote them down to follow up. I do search thru my emails once and awhile to see if got responses then look for another avenue to submit if i didn't.
theshadow45 submitted it. I just searched the thread, looking for a post about her being submitted, because I recalled someone did at some point, and brought it forward.
@theshadow45 - did you ever hear back about this?
Most of the responses I got back were either they're both in CODIS, so it's an auto rule out, or we'll pass it along, with no follow up. But the most recent replies to submissions have either been no reply at all or a canned response.

Thank you so much for posting this!
You are quite welcome. The reporter that interviewed me a few weeks back (since I turned in the possible match sent it to me) I hope one day the Jane Doe gets her name back, and that Cheryl's family finds out what happened to her. This all makes me sad.

I found a new match that was added to NamUs just today/yesterday. She's missing from about 1hr 30min away from Iola. The match I'm bringing forward is Catherine Ann Rubar, missing from Houston since 1975. Yes, It seems hair color and PMI are the only things off. Doesn't look too much like the reconstruction but I feel that the sketch may not be accurate. There's also the Cheryl possibility but I don't think we should trust the words of someone who has made false confessions in the past.
Original
Original

Catherine Ann Rubar MP103011Iola Jane Doe 543UFTX
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhite/CaucasianWhite/Caucasian
Age1813 - 19
DLC/DODSometime in 19751976 - 1981
Height5'25'1 - 5'5
Weight110 pounds110 pounds
Hair ColorBrownRed/Auburn
Eye ColorHazelUnknown
Distinctive FeaturesUnknown/NoneHealed fractures to ribs, breast bone and toe area.
CircumstancesLast seen sometime in 1975.Found in Iola in a large plastic bag.
DistanceHouston - Iola94.2 miles

As far as I know, another Doe was found not far from this one.

Has Lisa Renee Wilson been ruled out since?
It was pointed out earlier in the thread that Lisa had very little dental work and this UID had 14 fillings, I believe. After being abducted, I’d guess Lisa would not get any dental work to make up for that discrepancy, but I suppose there could have been years while she was missing for that to happen. I‘m guessing it’s unlikely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back