GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

I can't believe this isn't getting more press with an infant missing! :(

It makes me sick that the rights of so-called parents top the rights of babies. IMO one mistreatment of an infant should be it...one strike and you are out. I know it is not realistic, but anyone who can harm an infant or allow harm to come to an infant needs to be separated from children.

This does not look good. I'm feeling more and more like something happened to the baby, maybe by accident, and they were trying to flee from that. I can only hope they start talking. Poor baby. Where are you?

Escanaba, Mi is wayyy out there! It is in the UP, surrounded by forest and Lake Michigan (Green Bay)! He could be anywhere!

jmo

Escanaba MI http://goo.gl/maps/AF3Iy

Unless I missed it... I wonder how LE found the parents (and Blake) so rapidly... Considering the direction and destination the Farreys chose...

:waitasec:

Why are they in custody? Previous charges (mom has some warrants out on her, correct)? Or are they being held on charges related to the missing baby?

I am curious, too, regarding the actual charges for which the Farreys are in custody?

:waitasec:

New report from KFOX El Paso. Doesn't look good for the baby.

http://bit.ly/1aCrBfK

IMO, she made it very clear she did not want these kids. They were an inconvenience to her going and doing what she wanted. Road trips, movies, the mall... Something was bound to happen, and it's a shame nobody got involved other than taking FOUR reports of this...

Is Blake now with SS? I might have missed it ...

They are looking for the baby now. She is not talking.

What does the father have to say to all this?

This reminds me of a case in my town where a young father left his baby--same age--in a laundry basket full of clothes while he went on a beer run, and the baby suffocated. Since Jenna was in the habit of leaving her helpless infants home alone, and since they didn't actually have suitable sleeping places, death in a pile of clothes seems like a reasonable scenario.

When she left the older boy home alone and a sheriff's deputy followed her home, the deputy found Blake lying on a feces-encrusted mattress.

Is Blake now with SS? I might have missed it ...

I have been looking through the MSM reports...

and cannot seem to find where Blake is being cared for...

SS/CPS?

Relatives?

I thought I had read CPS/SS... But I can't seem to find it now...

:dunno:

Why Michigan?

I found someone with the same name 3 1/2 hours from where they were found. However, I do not see that they are related. It looks like paternal grandparents are in Illinois and can't find maternal grandparents.

Based on what the neighbors have stated, I believe those babies were left at home on a routine basis. How can you live some place a month and neighbors never see your toddler and baby??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back