GUILTY TX - Jake Kimbley, 2, Smith County, 21 Aug 2012

SADLY....Missing two-year-old boy found dead

A missing two-year-old East Texas boy has been found dead this morning.

Lieutenant Wiginton with the Smith County Sheriff's Office confirmed this morning that Jake Kimbley was found in the woods at 1:15 a.m. Wednesday. The two-year-old boy went missing around 1:00 p.m. Tuesday while playing hide and seek with another child.

http://www.kltv.com/story/19337952/missing-two-year-old-boy-found-dead

12 hours missing. And then found this way. Terrible.

Poor boy! I wonder how he passed. He wasn't missing that long, was he? Temperatures were not severe, were they? So he likely didn't die from exposure. Did he encounter an animal or bugs that he may be allergic to?

RIP Sweet Boy! Prayers for his family!

I am so very sad about Jake-I really thought I would wake up and see found safe-Oh my heart just aches for him...In one of the stories above in the comments-it says Jake has a twin!!
RIP Little Angel

Bless all the searchers and LE. This is so sad and was hoping with all the people staying to search thru the night he would be found OK. Maybe he became dehydrated? . Rest in peace baby Jake :rose: Prayers for his family and friends over their loss. I can't imagine what they going through. :(

Oh,that poor family. Their hearts must be broken,,,,
I didnt expect this at all.

Oh, man... this breaks my heart! I'm only about 30-35 miles from there. Reading that they found his clothes, and then his little body makes me think something horrible happened at the hands of some pervert. My heart goes out to his family.
Someone asked upthread if there are coyotes here. Yes, but they generally don't attack humans, although I think they've killed cats. Never heard of anyone's small dog being attacked by them, but it's possible. I worry more about poisonous snakes around here than I do coyotes.

I woke up this morning expecting to read he was found safe. So sad. How far could he have gone? How could they not find him?

yes, this sounds very hinky...what was the weather like? why would his clothes be off?
not the news I was hoping for, but a very quick recovery.

So sad! A news alert woke me up this morning about his death :( This is just heartbreaking. I have a 2 yr old little boy and there's been a couple times he got out of our house suddenly (he's so rambunctious) and we were not being irresponsible in any way. Anyone that's raised little boys has to know what I'm talking about...anyways this really hit me hard being somewhat close to where I live and how it could've been my boy. My heart aches for them! I read on FB that the rumor is he was found in a well. That's just a posting about a rumor of course, so who knows.

:cry: Oh, I am heartbroken to see that he was found deceased. I have 3 little boys, and I must say that little boys often steal my heart.

Prayers for those that have been affected by this tragedy. My heart goes out to them.

:rose: R.I.P. little Jake :rose:

The article says it was an underground tank with a 10 inch in diameter opening that has a cover but the cover was not on. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back