GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

According to this newspaper article, jury trials are not being held in Kleberg County, Texas. It will probably be Fall before Williams and Noverr are in court for the first charges involving theft, etc. There is a tremendous backlog at the Texas Department of Public Safety crime lab which has impacted other charges being brought against this pair.

http://www.islandmoon.com/assets/844.pdf

I dunno about him being a user. At least not hard core IMO. I think of him more in terms of an unorganized Sociopath and a dealer. He is buff and looks healthy. She on the other hand looks hard core. Maybe he likes his women that way. Submissive to him. MOO
Well, he is charged with forceable rape and sodomy with an object with a 14 year old girl.

Well, he is charged with forceable rape and sodomy with an object with a 14 year old girl.
Exactly; he appears hard core to me...
He should have been in prison after violently raping a child, or with an ankle monitor,
if they were crazy enough to release him...
This probably would have saved the Butlers from a violent and brutal death too... MOO

Thinking of The Butlers.... hope the couple responsible stay locked up.
I totally agree that they should rot in a Texas prison. With Covid, the state had more time to prove any other atrocities that occurred. With his history, I would suspect that more took place that we know at this time.

Praying for their family and friends who have to continue awaiting a trial, etc.

FINALLY, it looks like Williams will finally be in court in July. There are some other court matters but the jury trial is scheduled for July 12th. I hope the local media networks follow it and report to all of us who have been waiting for justice for the Butlers.
@truetexan

View Roster - ADAM WILLIAMS - Kleberg County Sheriff
Booking #:43122
Race:W
Address:LOGAN, UT
Arresting Agency:Kleberg County Sheriff's Office
Booking Date:11-06-2019 - 10:06 pm
Charges:
THEFT PROP >=$30K<$150K
[CACHE CO UTAH] OBJECT RAPE
[CACHE CO UTAH] FORCIBLE SODOMY
[CACHE CO UTAH] FORCIBLE SEXUAL ABUSE