GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

I must have missed clarification on the “Tori Williams” that was written on the tag for parking. Was this just a fake name put down I wonder, and they just weren’t smart enough to use a different last name? ‍♀️ seems strange. I’m assuming the charges from UT are listed in TX because they’re federal. Those would be held up anywhere, but not individual jurisdiction charges.

I must have missed clarification on the “Tori Williams” that was written on the tag for parking. Was this just a fake name put down I wonder, and they just weren’t smart enough to use a different last name? ‍♀️ seems strange. I’m assuming the charges from UT are listed in TX because they’re federal. Those would be held up anywhere, but not individual jurisdiction charges.
No it was stated elsewhere that she went by the name of Tori, like a nickname I suppose.

@truetexan and @zecats ,
Since I see that both of you have been following this case on the North Padre Island Facebook page, I have a question and thoughts. Do you recall the search for the Toyota Tacoma? I recall that the RV blogger with the drone had captured it close to the Butler RV. It seemed that ACW had been using the Tacoma. With so much attention put to it, I wonder if it was ever found.
I remember reading about a Tacoma as well ( maybe gold in color) but not sure in what context. I do know it was something I thought of as belonging to the suspect. I was confused when the Silverado he was stopped in became news.

I remember reading about a Tacoma as well ( maybe gold in color) but not sure in what context. I do know it was something I thought of as belonging to the suspect. I was confused when the Silverado he was stopped in became news.
Now I remember. There was a photo of it and the guy mentioned a man, a woman, a child and a dog (Pitbull). He thought they were acting suspiciously.
The suspects were never determined to have a dog though, right? So it must have been someone else with the Tacoma.

Now I remember. There was a photo of it and the guy mentioned a man, a woman, a child and a dog (Pitbull). He thought they were acting suspiciously.
The suspects were never determined to have a dog though, right? So it must have been someone else with the Tacoma.

Yes there was no report of a dog that I saw with them. I think your right that early in somebody called in that report but found not to be connected. So many cases we follow have info early in such as this. Then we have to deal with reporters who don't fact check at times. So many things get skewed. As you well know. I agree with your conclusion.

Yes, that is what I recall. I believe the drone guy reported it. And there was a Pitbull mix dog with the suspects when they were on the beach IIRC.

Yes, that is what I recall. I believe the drone guy reported it. And there was a Pitbull mix dog with the suspects when they were on the beach IIRC.
With the suspects? Or with the people in the Tacoma? I don’t believe I ever heard of a dog except as I mentioned earlier. Not with the suspects anyway. Not even when they captured them.

Last edited:
Charges are from Utah however the theft charge is from Texas for the truck and RV. These have all been stated.
Where did authorities (court, sheriff’s office, DA or LE) confirm this? ~BTW I can’t easily retrieve his court records online to verify this. Some states make it easy to do so, not Kleberg! I’m too far away to go to Court myself.

For some stupid reason I picture this guy making it to Mexico thinking all is good. We are free, then getting all liquored up on cheap tequila :D
My impression was that ACW is a drug addict; he was thinking and acting like one. His thoughts or actions will not make logical sense because he’s living a life of chaos!!! Drug addicts I knew did not plan well and couldn’t plan well. They lived from moment to moment, scrambling from one day to the next. It’s chaos. They are not planning or living like an ordinary person so their actions will make you think “why did you even do that? That makes no sense?” He planned to evade his court hearings + fled UT.The rest were not “planned” actions just his life of chaos and what can happen if you’re a drug addict. He did not believe for 1 minute he was going to live any happy life in TX or MX. He was scrambling from day to day, surviving from 1 chaotic moment to the next. Drug addicts I know/knew live/lived in the moment and didn’t have any well thought out plans ~ just chaos!

I dunno about him being a user. At least not hard core IMO. I think of him more in terms of an unorganized Sociopath and a dealer. He is buff and looks healthy. She on the other hand looks hard core. Maybe he likes his women that way. Submissive to him. MOO

There is a link somewhere and I have been trying to find it stating all of his criminal history in Utah. Anyone?

I dunno about him being a user. At least not hard core IMO. I think of him more in terms of an unorganized Sociopath and a dealer. He is buff and looks healthy. She on the other hand looks hard core. Maybe he likes his women that way. Submissive to him. MOO
I “assume” a drug addict because he was found with heroin in May 2019 which violated his federal supervised release. I should not assume possession of heroin makes one a user or an addict though. And no one should assume possession of a stolen truck makes one a murderer either. Lots of assumptions lol

So if you write down the TX, federal + state charges and compare them side by side, it doesn’t add up. This is why I think the new charges happened in Oct 2019

Which do you think happened in Oct?

Which do you think happened in Oct?
All charges listed on Kleberg sheriff’s website in his inmate booking picture stemmed from TX actions = my guess. Makes zero sense why TX would add UT police info. There’s insufficient official info (actual court filings + police affidavits bc anything else is TV news with errors, FB make believe posts, rumors) so 1+1 can’t = 2 yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back