TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible Williams + Noverr “bought” the Butler’s stolen truck/RV and actually did not murder them? I guess it is but we have to wait for DNA evidence + murder details if it ever comes out or her “talking”.
Bought with no income coming in? Side mo n.v Rey? But then the bruising on his right wrist and facial swelling in wanted image. ...hmmmm... never know

Well that would certainly make sense then! The siblings last name is Barker - my post above said she was married to a Barker and divorced in 2017. Obviously the little girl had been with them in TX though so how did they only then think she was missing? Doesn't make sense to me.
I agree. It seems sketchy that the “sister” was looking for the child, not the bio father. And the child was not reported missing in any database. I saw the sister posting but I believe it was after the Wanted poster went up. I think the sister wanted to find the girl but also wanted everyone to know that she was with these perps. Wonder where the child is now?

Last edited:
There is sort of a pervasive criminal element down there around King Ranch. Everybody knows it. Little is done about it. A LOT of stolen vehicles of this type are shipped across the border to be used in smuggling and human trafficking. In fact, when they first posted the truck and trailer drove to Mexico "without the Butlers" my first thought was it had probably been stolen and resold (maybe more than once already) and whoever was driving it had probably simply purchased a stolen vehicle. In any case, I am positive that those two would have had no problem finding the right "type" of people to ask about the best place for crossing. I am shocked they made it so very far into Mexico without ever being stopped and asked for their TIP (vehicle import permit). There is a "free zone" near the border where it isn't really required, but for the most part, you have to have both the receipt and the window sticker everywhere else when you bring vehicles across.
BBM - this is what I have been wondering since we learned they crossed into Mexico. From my experience, the TIP costs some money and it's not like you just drive across without being asked any questions and a vehicle look over.

Nevertheless, they made it, and then and our rocket scientists promptly ended up in somewhat of an expat community where *surprise* someone recognized them and turned them in. What morons. I am so grateful for those who turned them in and I hope the little girl is back with some people she knows.

He speaks of them being parked in a "compound", and hiding, but that could mean a lot of things. Most of the homes in that town have walls and gates. Some neighborhoods, also. It's pretty inexpensive to live there and some places can be rented for $20/night. It could mean anything. But they saw them and the little girl for a whole week leading up to their arrest. I'd still like to know how you can have zero income as they both stated this morning in court, and afford gas to drive nearly 1,000 miles AND live anywhere no matter where you ended up.
I certainly hope we get more information from Jason. When they clearly stated that they had no income, I really wanted to know how they were living and driving a rig that took quite a bit of fuel. Either they were robbing people OR they had help. How did they know to go to this particular place in Mexico? I doubt that even Texans have a clue where to go there.

I certainly hope we get more information from Jason. When they clearly stated that they had no income, I really wanted to know how they were living and driving a rig that took quite a bit of fuel. Either they were robbing people OR they had help. How did they know to go to this particular place in Mexico? I doubt that even Texans have a clue where to go there.
It'd be great if we heard from the people in Riberas del Pilar about ACW being there and being arrested. I have the exact questions as you. It seems they made a beeline for this lake area. How did they know where to go? If you are a retiree, looking to go to Mexico, this area is one that people know about as being fairly friendly, affordable, and safe for expats. But how did they know that? They either googled "good places for Americans in Mexico" or they had someone with insight helping them.

Like you I am wondering where they got the money? This was certainly not the cheapest option that ACW had.

Last edited:
It'd be great if we heard from the people in Riberas del Pilar about ACW being there and being arrested. I have the exact questions as you. It seems they made a beeline for this lake area. How did they know where to go? If you are a retiree, looking to go to Mexico, this area is one that people know about as being fairly friendly, affordable, and safe for expats. But how did they know that? They either googled "good places for Americans in Mexico" or they had someone with insight helping them.

Like you I am wondering where they got the money? This was certainly not the cheapest option that ACW had.
I have wondered if the two victims had a large amount of cash in their possession, to help finance their "travel adventures?".....moo

Edit - It appears she transferred to another facility.

Vine is showing AN was released??
View Roster - AMANDA NOVERR - Kleberg County Sheriff

AMANDA NOVERR
43129.jpg

Booking #:

F
Race:

W
Address:

SMITHFIELD, UT
Arresting Agency:
Kleberg County Sheriff's Office
Booking Date:

11-08-2019 - 3:09 am
Release Date:

11-08-2019 - 4:45 pm
Charges:

THEFT PROP >=$30K<$150K
Bond:

$1000000
Note: The charges and bail amounts may change after court appearances and may not be current. Bond companies and persons

BBM - this is what I have been wondering since we learned they crossed into Mexico. From my experience, the TIP costs some money and it's not like you just drive across without being asked any questions and a vehicle look over.

Nevertheless, they made it, and then and our rocket scientists promptly ended up in somewhat of an expat community where *surprise* someone recognized them and turned them in. What morons. I am so grateful for those who turned them in and I hope the little girl is back with some people she knows.

Actually you DO drive across and IN to Mexico without a lot of questions. And they aren't going to hold you down and twist your arm to make you get the TIP either. You have to find the facility yourself, and go there and do it. If you don't pay there, you get to pay fines later if you are ever stopped or in an accident. It is getting back to the American side that is where you better have your duckies all packed in a row.

Jalisco? Sure people know about it. Especially expats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member