TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler, 46, driving RV to Fort Lauderdale from Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the other thing I got out of that article is that the two arrestee's had left Utah in October. Who knows what other kinds of illegal acts they were up to between Logan, UT and Corpus Christi, TX. I There's a lot of land there. It's not clear where their original trailer came from.

He also was not able to legally drive so there's another reason to keep her around for a driving trip. And yes, the comment about taking the kid into Mexico as a kind of "hostage" to keep AN under his thumb makes sense to me.
My thoughts on the little girl also....so sad

Additionally from the above link:

“A background check for Williams shows he was charged with multiple felonies related to sexual assaults on a woman in Cache County and aggravated assault.”
And accessible to the viewing public at that.... easy to find. Look at what all we can all find using good ol google

Last edited:
So how about the bruising on ACW wrist and face swelling? That's what I keep going back to. With JB being found on bottom who held back MB?

Would he have bruises from a fight on October 16? Isn't it more likely that current bruises are from resisting arrest?

Although his body was buried first and hers was on top, I don't think that tells us much about the murders.

Would he have bruises from a fight on October 16? Isn't it more likely that current bruises are from resisting arrest?

Although his body was buried first and hers was on top, I don't think that tells us much about the murders.
Resisting arrest was when ? Do we know the time period for that?

So how about the bruising on ACW wrist and face swelling? That's what I keep going back to. With JB being found on bottom who held back MB?

Maybe nobody held her back. Let's say (if he did it) the guys got into fisticuffs and MB was not "right there". James gets shot or stabbed or just knocked clean out. He's down, or maybe even already in the hole they were found in. MB runs to him, falls on top of him as one might imagine she would have, and if he was already in the hole, that is where she gets killed on top of him. Or maybe they weren't in a hole, but just had some sand kicked over them. But AN could have just as easily done that as ACW. As well as caused the bruising on ACW.

But in the video of him being brought in, it just seemed to me (and my somewhat overactive imagination) that ACW looked taken aback when the reporter asked him about murder and for a split second, it really looked like he had no clue what that reporter was even talking about. And I suppose in the process of extradition for felony theft, not a soul dared let on or question him about the murders until he was out of Mexico in case they would refuse to send him back.

Just a theory, just a thought. I dunno, but it's possible.

He is the one with the more aggressive crimes and he had to know once he did not appear in Court they would be looking for him. I think they were both on the run at the point they left Utah. Thought they could just disappear in Mexico. IMO

We don't, but it was listed as one of his offenses. If he has injuries in his mug shot, it's unlikely that they are from 2 weeks earlier. I haven't seen the injuries, just read about them here.
People discussed the lump on his forehead in the border crossing photo. North Padre Island Facebook page had many comments about James having possibly landed a few blows. In any case, the injuries were from before he went to Mexico. At least the ones I’ve seen in discussion.

Now that you point that out do we know if they were taken peacefully? or not? If there was an article I missed it. Then again he was also in a Mexican jail so who knows. IMO
The article I read states peacefully ...but then again media also says boy as a child at different times also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam