TX - Jason Stevens, 36, Lufkin, 2 March 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Mar 11, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Jason Stevens
    [​IMG]

Lufkin PD searching for man missing since March 2

Lufkin, Texas -
    The Lufkin Police Department is searching for a man reported missing by his father earlier this week.

Jason Stevens, 36, was last seen leaving his job at Ross Motorsports on North Timberland Drive around 10:40 a.m. March 2 to walk back to his nearby room at Petty’s Motel after telling a co-worker he didn’t feel well.

Jason Stevens’ father, Bruce, reported him missing Wednesday after his son’s boss called looking for him when he hadn’t shown up for work. Jason Stevens’ father said he spoke with his son by phone the morning he was last seen.

“He had hurt his hand at work and had surgery on it,” Bruce Stevens said. “Even though he couldn’t work on things, his boss was still letting him come in and take motorcycle mechanic tests on the computer, so he was still getting hours. He was happy about that. He didn’t have any reason to be upset.”

http://www.ktre.com/story/31450172/lufkin-pd-searching-for-man-missing-since-march-2

2. Loading...

3. Sweetgrits

Sweetgrits New Member

I wonder if they checked nearby hospitals? If he wasn't feeling well after surgery on his injured hand maybe he went to a nearby ER. Maybe there was infection and the doctor wanted Jason to be admitted for antibiotics. Just thinking out loud.

JMO

4. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

5. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Lufkin family suspicious about disappearance of missing man
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.ktre.com/story/31499111/...pearance-of-missing-man#.Vutu8PlSWNY.facebook

6. mrsobrien

mrsobrien New Member

His work and the hotel are only about a block away from each other.... where did he go?!

7. Bullshark

Bullshark New Member

The hotel, he was living in would be considered less than one star. It has been in Lufkin since the '50's and has always attracted drugs, prostitutes, and riff raff. I'm really concerned with the number of people that have turned up missing and unaccounted for in my community over the last few years

8. BobbieBu

BobbieBu Member

Hope he is found safe. Bad area. We live a hour from Lufkin.

9. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

10. mbilodeau

mbilodeau New Member

I found Jason! I was creating a new series called "A Bite With" to tell the stories of homeless people, and little did
    I know that the first interview I would do would be with a missing person.

He has since contacted family and has been reported found. A link to the video is here --> [video=youtube;xc5l1-2qg1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=xc5l1-2qg1U[/video]

11. prallypie

prallypie New Member

This is refreshing!

12. TigerLilly

TigerLilly New Member

This is amazing! Thank you for sharing. I'm sure his family is happy to know he is alive.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

13. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

A man reported missing in March of 2016 and found in May is the subject of a YouTube video from a Los Angeles man.

Matthew Bilodeau said he did an interview with Jason Stevens in Los Angeles. Stevens lives there now without a home.

Bilodeau learned Stevens had been reported missing after interviewing him.

Stevens was removed from the missing persons list in May after it was discovered he was safe in Los Angeles.

http://www.ktre.com/story/34549470/former-lufkin-missing-man-subject-of-youtube-video