TX TX - Jennifer Wilkerson, 26, Lubbock, 13 July 2004

Bumping to mark 13 years gone.

Jen0052.jpg

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/ne...-in-finding-daughter-13-years-later/764723727

LUBBOCK, TX - 26-year-old Jennifer Wilkerson was last seen on July 13, 2004. Thirteen years after her sudden disappearance, her mother shares they're still searching for closure.

"You can't steal 26 years of loving someone and seeing their goofiness and their happiness," said Vikki Wilkerson, Jennifer's mother. "So it's kind of surreal, and you wonder 'has this really happened?' And it has, and you take a deep breath and go on keeping on until we find her or find answers."

The Hobbs native had moved to Lubbock to attend South Plains College, she had hoped of one day becoming a paralegal. When Jennifer did not come into work one morning, her family, friends and employers knew something was wrong..."

I just read on the "Jennifer Wilkerson (Missing)" Facebook page that the UnFound podcast will be doing an episode on her story. Ed does a great job with the weekly podcast and I would recommend anyone who is interested in missing persons to subscribe to it to hear Jennifer's, and others missing person's, stories.

attachment.php

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1856

This Jane Doe does not have Jennifer as an exclusion, she's quite a good match as far as I saw. She might not have been compared, as Jane Doe is thought to be 19-23, Jennifer was 26 and was found quite far away.

Jennifer had short "Brown with red highlights hair", Jane doe has" Red and brown, curly, approximately 8 inches in length ". Jane Doe is 65 inches tall and weighed 120lbs. Jennifer is described as 110-125 lbs and 65-68 inches tall.

Jane Doe was wearing White Nike socks and white tennis shoes, which seems to fit Jennifer's tomboy clothing. Jennifer disappeared wearing a red halter top and blue capri pants. Jane Doe was wearing a Red and light colored tank top with NIKE on front and light color bikini style underwear. Jennifer seems petite and small breasted, the Jane Doe was found wearing a 34B bra.

It fits the timeline too, she disappears from Texas on July 13 2004 and ends up 1660 miles away in Maryland dead and is found on July 27 2005.

Attachments

• 21UFMD (2).jpg
    21UFMD (2).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 120
Hey everyone! I am the assistant to the host of Unfound, Edward Dentzel. He did an interview with Jennifer's mom, you should check it out.

Here is my friend Edward's page. He is the host of the podcast Unfound. /m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626269313&ref=content_filter

Here is a link to the cases he has done so far. UnFound--A Missing Persons Program | Free Podcasts | Podomatic

UnFound--A Missing Persons Program

Here is a link to the Unfound Podcast Discussion Group. Unfound Podcast Discussion Group Public Group | Facebook

Unfound Podcast, where the weekly Wednesday live video is done.
Unfound Podcast

Unfound is also carried online by a major newspaper. UnFound — A Missing Persons Program/

Unfound is also on YouTube. Unfound Podcast

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back