TX TX - Joann Cisneros Perez, 30, Nixon, 30 Oct 2006

picture.php

picture.php

The eyes have been photoshopped on Jane Doe.

Hey everyone! I have some very interesting news on this case. I had been looking at this Jane Doe for so long, and it bothered me so much, I posted about it on my blog. Here is the link. Today I was left an anonymous comment saying that Jane Doe was their cousin, and that her name was really Joann Cisneros Perez. Here is the link to her missing persons page. Here is a link to Jane Doe's 'Doe network' page. I contacted websleuths the second I got the comment, and Believe09 called it in. We are now just waiting. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Hey everyone! I have some very interesting news on this case. I had been looking at this Jane Doe for so long, and it bothered me so much, I posted about it on my blog. Here is the link. Today I was left an anonymous comment saying that Jane Doe was their cousin, and that her name was really Joann Cisneros Perez. Here is the link to her missing persons page. Here is a link to Jane Doe's 'Doe network' page. I contacted websleuths the second I got the comment, and Believe09 called it in. We are now just waiting. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Apparently there has been a crisis of conscience where Ms. Perez is concerned! Waller county had received a tip as well and they are working on processing DNA from Ms. Perez's children. We will keep everyone posted and THANK YOU to Jen_Renee for caring enough to highlight this poor soul on her blog....

Oh my God! I look at her picture all the time just to remember her and tell her I think about her. I pray she's identified. I really hope they put the person responsible for her suffering away.

I wonder why she wasn't reported missing right away?
There was a gap of about six months from when the body was found and the missing report was filed.

I don't know. The whole thing is just so sad to me. I really hope she gets a name and some peace.

I wonder why she wasn't reported missing right away?
There was a gap of about six months from when the body was found and the missing report was filed.

The sheriff indicated to me that this was why the intial match was not made sooner...but they checked out her last seen date and found a discrepancy...it pays to double check, right!!!! OH my, it must be her-the morgue to the missing poster there is no mistake.

Yeah it has to be her... I mean the match is just too uncanny for it not be. She even has the mole in the right spot...

Yes, it probably is her. The mole and nose is the same. I had blown right past her picture on the doenetwork because I was looking at or before March. Lesson learned here.

And her children now know that their mom did not walk away from them....not that murder is great closure, but oh I feel in my heart the perp is not far away....

It's got to be her. Everything looks identical from the eyebrows, little areas around the hairline, lips, everything. Hopefully they will figure out what happened and who did it.

You guys are diligently working in tandem with this group:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66757&page=3

DNA from Perez is being tested but every indication is that this is a match. Did one of you guys call it in as well? Just curious because when jen_renee asked me to call in the anonymous tip left on her blog indicating that Waller County and Joann were one and the same, the Sheriff told me someone had called it in earlier....

I think it's her. I went right past her pic, I didn't see a resemblance, probably because of the weight loss she had. How wonderful her children will finally get her back.

we still don't know for sure though, right? how long will it take to find out if it's a match or not?

so glad they know who she is, cant wait for the confirmation and the rest of the story!!! her poor children :no: I wonder why the missing date was so 'off'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back