Missing pregnant Shannon Watts body found, athorities believe they know where the bodies of her 2 children are located, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

GUILTY TX - Johnathan James, 10, dies of dehydration, Dallas, 25 July 2011

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Derek, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Derek

Derek New Member

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/128418398.html

Dallas police arrested the father and stepmother of a 10-year-old boy who died of dehydration last month.

Johnathan James died July 25 after he was found unresponsive in his home in the 5500 block of Elmleaf Court.

Police said Thursday that the boy's father and stepmother, Michael James and Tina Alberson, punished the 10-year-old by not allowing him to drink anything.

<modsnip>

2. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

This sounds like another one of those cases, where a parent can be 'normal' with the rest of their children, but turn onr of them into a scapegoat. Is it my imagination, or have there been a huge number of children that have died by scapegoating this year? TWA sweet boy!!

I hope the courts are severe in the punishment of these two monsters!!

3. Jaxson

Jaxson Your barkin' up the wrong tree

Well lets hope they are convicted and sentenced for the full 99 years if this is fact!

4. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

For the love of all things good in this world how in the he*l does anyone let alone a parent do this to a child?

Seriously how do you dehydrate your own child to the point he dies?

God love you Johnathan. Poor kid. Unimaginable.

5. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Well-Known Member

I'm speechless. These people are monsters, to do something like this to a child.

http://www.kens5.com/news/10-year-o...buse-death-of-his-twin-brother-128485888.html

DALLAS - At age 10, Joseph James isn't just well-spoken, he's remarkably collected considering the deadly abuse he said he witnessed his twin brother face last month.

"They day that he died, they made him eat a PBJ, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich," Joseph said referring to his father and step-mother, "and the peanut butter got stuck in his throat and they still wouldn't let him have water."

The victim's mother and grandmother let Joseph share his story with News 8.

6. lorann

lorann New Member

My daughter lives near Dallas and even though I have seen on TV what the temps have been, I hear every day just how miserably hot it has been. I cannot believe the cruel behavior of any adult. These monsters belong locked away and their other children taken to safety. Five days! Sounds like mandatory visitation to hell. Had he been put on bread and water, he may have survived a while longer. No adult , no matter how stupid they are, doesn't know a living being has to have water. Here's hoping their prison in Texas is one that does not have AC and someone forgets to deliver their food and water...

Poor brother and mother left to mourn this death sentence delivered to Johnathan.

7. Caligram

Caligram New Member

The twin needs to get some serious therapy soon, before he starts thinking he could have/should have done something to save Jonathan. Why does it seem that more children are dying from cruel punishment and torture by "parents".

8. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

That is one of the most heartbreaking things I ever read. His twin.

9. tiredblondy

tiredblondy New Member

Oh my gosh did you see their picture??? They look evil.

10. 2goldfish

2goldfish Active Member

miserable <modsnips> just glad it's in texas, they'll get the book slammed at them I am sure. did yall see the mugshots?? like many who deny their children food or water, they sure havent denied themselves.

11. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

The boys were there for the summer due to custody agreement. They don't normally live there. The woman is the boy's stepmother, not his mother.

12. JBounds

JBounds I feel lucky

Hope these parents are denied the light of day in prison for the rest of their born days.

13. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

I just have to post the pictures here:

[​IMG]

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/128418398.html

JVM just had this on her show tonight. This is horrific! And YES, they should both be charged with first degree murder. They are not human.

That poor twin - I truly hope he is getting the help he is going to need to get through this. And the mother - I understand the twins were only staying with the father for the summer.

Just makes my heart hurt and my head get mad. TEXAS!!! Wake up - charge these two with FIRST DEGREE MURDER!!!!

Attached Files:

14. elfie

elfie Active Member

This is so heartbreaking. I completely agree that they have been under charged. How is withholding all forms of drink for 5 days not murder?

15. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

The neighbor said the boys were playing on a slip and slide the day before he died. I don't get the not having water. Either the neighbor was wrong or somethings wrong here.

16. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Maybe the ones playing were two other boys.

17. JoeFromLB

JoeFromLB Well-Known Member

18. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

19. fhc

fhc New Member

20. buffetoflies

buffetoflies Active Member

Oh, it was much more than not allowing him to drink anything for 5 days.
    It was forcing him to stand in a window, in direct sunlight, in a room with no air conditioning, for 5 days without any water.

Read up and cry: http://pysih.com/2012/02/14/michael-james-and-tina-alberson/