TX TX - Johnny Lowe, 55, Liberty Co., never returned from fishing trip, 27 June 2019

I looked at various links to see if there was updated info confirming the remains found were JL, however I was unable to find any. I’m assuming they haven’t confirmed it yet or just never released info??
IMO, they are waiting for the DNA testing to be completed. The Texas EquuSearch link that @ADKGemini posted has the most current information (Aug 2019). His self-identified mother is in the comments for that post.

Rest in peace, Johnny.

FOUND DECEASED (Pending Positive Identification) Johnny Lowe – Liberty County, Texas (6/27/19)
FOUND DECEASED (Pending Positive Identification) Johnny Lowe – Liberty County, Texas (6/27/19)
It is with extremely heavy hearts that we have to report that searchers have found remains that are believed to be the body of Johnny Lowe, pending the Medical Examiner’s findings. We ask that you keep his family and loved ones in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

55 year-old Johnny Lowe was last seen in Liberty County, Texas in the early morning hours of June 27th 2019. It is unknown what type, color or style of clothing that Johnny was wearing, but he was last known to be fishing. Johnny’s black Ford Focus is also missing at this point, and it has a spotlight near the roof. Johnny has multiple tattoos on various parts of his body. If you have seen Johnny Lowe since his disappearance, if you know of his current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever concerning Johnny’s disappearance; please call the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office at (936) 336-4500 – call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back