TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi Page just posted on Facebook the body is not Jonathon so now we have another dead child who we have no idea who it is. Sounds to me like there could quite possibly be a predator out there.

UPDATE 3: Fortbendnow.com is reporting that the remains found in the ditch, are the remains of a child, that was 3-feet-tall. Foster was 5-feet-tall. So it looks like the remains found in the ditch are NOT Jonathan Foster.

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2010/12/urgent-12-year-old-jonathon-foster.html

and

http://www.facebook.com/levi.page

I took Levi's post to mean that was his own PERSONAL opionion. Not that it was a fact.

Could someone please point me to the thread where the little (4year old) child Jaiden ? Is missing in Houston....

Tia...

here ya go

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123596"]TX TX - Jaiden Marin, 4, Houston, 21-Dec-2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Levi, I say this with love, can you give a girl a link or a source of your latest info on this case, cause I aint buying it.

I heard the word pest also. These are country people and don't seem to be well educated. I didn't take it in a bad way..."he's curious, he's a pest". Maybe it's just me but I think it's just a poor choice of words considering how much stress she is under (whether it's because she is missing a child or because she is trying to hide something).

As far as the crime rate in Houston in goes...I'm a local and I don't think other's understand how BIG Houston is. Besides being the 4th largest city in the county it is also sprawling. I can drive for an hour on I-10, straight, and still be driving in Houston. Harris County (Houston) has more people than the ENTIRE state of Oregon which ranks 27th in population. Houston has some lovely, safe areas and some scary areas too. Just don't judge our city on the number of bodies found today. This is not normal!

Im a local to htown myself,,houston is very big, mo

eta, hi everybody, i dont post much, mostly lurk, but i wanna thank everyone for all the news, the links, etc..

Jonathan was the top news story tonight, followed by the dead infant in the dumpster. Nothing new reported. Grandma looks crushed and mom looks like she has substance issues. JMO

was there any report on the body with the reddish blonde hair who was found floating in buffalo bayou at tony marron park? have they identified a gender or approximate age? if there was a report. thanks.

Below just for reference.

The boy lives with his mother at the complex. His stepfather also lives in the complex at a nearby unit.

Starting at about 1:25:

Reporter: "Davis says on Christmas Eve in the afternoon, Jonathan was at a babysitter's house, just a few doors down from where they live, but he ran home to grab a video game."

Angela Davis (Jonathan's mother): "He was supposed to run home and go get it, and go back to the babysitter's, and apparently he never made it."

His mother says when she came home there were no signs of a struggle and nothing was missing except her little boy.

[snipped]

Jonathan hasn't been seen since Friday afternoon. He had run home from a babysitter's house. He was home playing video games when his stepfather says he stopped in, but Jonathan was gone just 25 minutes later when his mother came home from work.

Well that link says LE is trying to determine if burn remains are Johnathan so WTH, and then to say that the babysitter was at the bio dads house, that just aint sounding right at all..

I'm right there with ya and feeling the same way Kimmer!

It is really odd that we don't have the SD's name...............well not odd, to me it says they are looking at him, but KWIM???

Well that link says LE is trying to determine if burn remains are Johnathan so WTH, and then to say that the babysitter was at the bio dads house, that just aint sounding right at all..

Lots of misinformation in that article, from what I know personally bio dad is mia and has been from the beginning - i think they meant the stepdad but said father instead

Please Please Houston LE have a presser and put and end to the maddness of all these stories

I look at it this way: the body belongs to someone and some family is going to be grieving long and hard once ID is made. As well... the body represents a crime... a horrible crime of some sort, be it murder or desecration. It's heartbreaking...

It is so hard to know if the 3 ft. comment is even an accurate number, so I am just going to wait for the ME to come out with more info.

:waitasec: The babysitter was at the bio dad's house???? :confused:

That link is a stretch, IMHO to his conclusion. Also the MSM article says ABOUT 3ft. That could have been a responding officers guess - no indication that is coming from ME or an actual measurement from examination with tools. KWIM?

edit - SARX was in my head and types faster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member