TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: to: ALPUJOLS -- last thread closed to fast to welcome you properly!

Stormy - you rock, out there in the stormy to finally get us some information! Houston media, find her maybe she can show you how it is done! LOL

That's odd that the mother stated she knows the woman as "Mona" as I swear the mother stated on the news at 4:00 PM CST that she didn't know the woman at all!

Did anyone else remember hearing what the mother stated earlier today?

I remember something said about her not knowing anything about the arrest...and that's what was on click2now's site until they updated the article an hour or so later.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26308627/detail.html

I know I heard that *and* read that.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

If she was Jonathan's frequent babysitter, how could she have just met Sharon that night? Didn't she ever meet with her beforehand (frequent)?:

BBM

The woman was friends with her roommate and Jonathan’s frequent babysitter, Sharon Ennamorato.

Angela Davis said she couldn’t figure out any reason why Mona — or anyone else for that matter &mash; would want to hurt her fair-haired boy.

She said Jonathan's stepfather had passed a polygraph about the disappearance. "I do not believe he had anything to do with my son’s abduction," she said.

But she lashed out at HPD. "They didn’t respond fast enough," she said. "To me, they acted like they didn’t care."

There's that "passed poly" coming out again. :crazy:

ok
1. We have a suspect named Mona who is in custody.
2. She knows the SD and was driving a car registered in the SD's name
3. The mom had met her once on the day of the day Jonathan went missing?
4. We still don't know who called the moms work with the raspy voice.
5. We still don't know if SD and mom for certain were living in 2 different apts at the time of Jonathan going missing?

What else? And please correct me if I'm wrong

2. Did we have confirmation for sure that the car we saw being towed was the same one seen in the video ?

5. Heck at this point, we don't know if she was even living in an apartment. It seems he was taken from a house? So confused.

RSO are not allowed to have Facebook accounts, I hope you pushed the report button!

RSO's often have FB accounts. I've reported three in the last month. FB doesn't do background checks on anyone :(

MOO

Mel

Well, I didn't say this before, but I will now.

I think it is possible that this perp (I refuse to call her a "woman") did not like that AD was living with the roommate--it was a jealousy issue--and she took her anger at the new living arrangement out on little Jonathan.

Maybe it was an unrequited love thing, or a former partner thing, or who knows, but that is what my first thoughts were when I heard that it was a woman and that there really was a roommate in the story.

ok
5. We still don't know if SD and mom for certain were living in 2 different apts at the time of Jonathan going missing?
6. Was there a babysitter?

She is friends with the mom's roommate. Roommate was the somtimes babysitter for Jonathan, but NOT the day he went missing

Angela Davis said Jonathan's stepfather had passed a polygraph about the disappearance. "I do not believe he had anything to do with my son’s abduction," she said.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metr...http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/73

Ok since Monday it to me has seemed that everything that AD has said has turned out to be a lie, (I don't mean to bash this poor mother so please don't take it that way) so I will take the above comment as either a lie or the total opposite of what she has stated, she seems to be a little like Casey Anthony in a back wards sorta way.

So mom had a roommate, who was also the babysitter but the mom lied about the babysitter being there but the babysitter had a friend who has been arrested? Is that right? And the SD didn't live with the mom?

ok

What I got from reports is that we don't know the name of the person in custody but the mother says it's a woman named Mona.
I heard nothing about the person in custody knowing the stepdad or driving his car. Can you link? When I press the one you quoted it doesn't work for me!
Looks like SD and Mom were living at two different places.

Well, I didn't say this before, but I will now.

I think it is possible that this perp (I refuse to call her a "woman") did not like that AD was living with the roommate--it was a jealousy issue--and she took her anger at the new living arrangement out on little Jonathan.

Maybe it was an unrequited love thing, or a former partner thing, or who knows, but that is what my first thoughts were when I heard that it was a woman and that there really was a roommate in the story.

hmmmm after following so many cases this could be plausible.

on ch. 11 news they just said the woman knew the stepdad only 2 weeks prior christmas eve (sorry if thats already been said)

So this suspect met the mom Friday? What a cold cruel person to watch a mother in pain and know what you have done. This is just making me more sick by the second.

Surely, Mom would have recognized the roomate or the babysitter's voice on the phone! And she probably would have recognized "Mona's" voice is she met her the night JF went missing. Could this be was some sort of evil, stupid group of people that saw a new son in the life of the family and thought maybe a kidnapping for ransom would be profitable, yet something went horribly wrong???

What I got from reports is that we don't know the name of the person in custody but the mother says it's a woman named Mona.
I heard nothing about the person in custody knowing the stepdad or driving his car. Can you link? When I press the one you quoted it doesn't work for me!
Looks like SD and Mom were living at two different places.

Wow the link is in the last thread I'll try to go back and find it for you.

Stormy??? Help someone...I went to doggie day care...came back and am lost...

I remember something said about her not knowing anything about the arrest...and that's what was on click2now's site until they updated the article an hour or so later.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26308627/detail.html

I know I heard that *and* read that.

OK thanks. Perhaps I misunderstood the comment or read something that lead me to believe she didn't know the person that was arrested.

In this report the reporter is saying that the suspect is an acquaintance/friend of the mother ~1:06 Other reports state friend of the step-father.

Nothing is clear anymore ... :banghead:

ok

7. AD (Mom) and JF were living with SE.
8. SE is the mysterious "roommate" as well as JF's babysitter, when she is home.
9. The woman arrested for kidnapping was SE's friend.
10. AD had not met this woman "Mona" prior to the evening of the day JF disappeared.
11. Yes, this woman "Mona" is supposedly a friend of DD, and drives a vechicle registered to DD.
12. LE will not say if AD and DD have been cleared or not.

Questions:
Did DD's vehicle, taken Tuesday, lead them to Mona?
Is SD the mysterious man they are looking for?
Why is Mona driving DD's vehicle?

Local news Ch.12 KPRC broadcast said the arrested woman's house is 7 miles away from the apartment on Oak and 4 miles away from the remains site.

2. Did we have confirmation for sure that the car we saw being towed was the same one seen in the video ?

5. Heck at this point, we don't know if she was even living in an apartment. It seems he was taken from a house? So confused.

I was watching the local newscasts at 5. One of them showed a "garage apt." They were filming down a driveway. To the right was the house and then to the left was what looked to be old apartments right next to the driveway. But then I've seen a duplex, too.

Again, the reporting on this case is atrocious. I have no idea if he was living in and supposed to be in a garage apt, a regular apt., a duplex, or a house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow