TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
her defense attorney is going to have a field day with this in terms of predjudice-but they must believe they are bullet proof.

I think they are probably bullet-proof with the video and the claim of a large amount of evidence. Probably like the trial of Leonard Gonzalez Jr, who was recently found guilty of murdering Byrd and Melanie Billings in Pensacola. Gonzalez' attorney could only provide him a cursory defense because the deck was so stacked against him. Not all trials involve defense attorneys picking over ever scrap of evidence, sometimes it's just futile.

This is beyond horrible. Just thankful she didn't keep him alive and torment him for longer than 4 hours. Not that that isn't bad enough. Also thankful to live in Texas were we have capital punishment for sub-humans like that. And hoping she spends some time in general population while locked up.... is that wrong?

No and if I may add...put her in general population, announce to the other inmates what it is she has done and then let her loose. Maybe then she could experience just a tiny bit of pain she has inflicted on this innocent young man and his family. How does evil like that exist in this world? I am crying over this. I cannot fathom this at all.

Reporter saying: Confirmed that both parents knew of this woman, but did not have a relationship w/her. Only person that had a relationship w/her, on a personal basis, was Mom's roommate.

Someone posted that Mona used the name Mary as well. IIRC

ON HLN

WOAI Radio Reporter Michael Board stated that it was that evening that Mona is seen throwing something into the ditch.

Eventually I will record this segment and upload it!

The presser is uploading to my YT and should be available shortly

I wish someone had asked them to elaborate on those 'threatening phone calls'... if not for that, things would seem much less muddy.

I am having a hard time keeping up with this fast-moving thread so please excuse me if this has been hashed out already. It kind of seems to me that Jonathan's abduction and subsequent murder was some kind of revenge killing aimed at Jonathan's mother. Is it possible maybe Mona was in love with, had feelings for, or was just crazy and possesive of Jon's mothers room-mate and was jealous they were living together? So to get back at the mother she did what she knew would hurt her most and kill her only son?

One thing I know for sure........this just went BIG.

Yeah, Eliza Baker and Casey Anthony are going to be FURIOUS that there's someone out there taking attention off of them...

ON HLN

WOAI Radio Reporter Michael Board stated that it was that evening that Mona is seen throwing something into the ditch.

Eventually I will record this segment and upload it!

The presser is uploading to my YT and should be available shortly

You're so awesome...Thank you!

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5947937#post5947937"]Found Deceased Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ALSO - please read the opening post - you will be held responsible for knowing the rules.

Thanks,

Salem

Question to the hardworking mods: where in the world would a thread go if we find criteria for a missing child that might fit this case?

FYI. I still have feed. I can paraphrase if people want. Listening to the radio.

Reporter saying: Confirmed that both parents knew of this woman, but did not have a relationship w/her. Only person that had a relationship w/her, on a personal basis, was Mom's roommate.

Do you still have a live feed? If so link please?!~

Anyone have it recorded so we can get it uploaded to youtube if none of the news sites has it in awhile?

Does anyone get a feel on what Mona's victim preference is? I'm thinking it could run from Men, women, children and animals.

After the Groene case, IMHO, there MAY NOT be any preferences.

This is horrifying. That poor child. I can't even imagine.

fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member