TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fran, that's scary! Kids are so trusting of women too. Gives me the heeby jeebies.

Mostly at the end, the questions centered on time of death...at the end of the presser. Not known at this time, or the detective didn't want to say. That was pretty much it. Ya'll didn't miss much.

I am sick. WTF was this defendent doing out in society? Why? Why was she out there? Why?

IMO something else is amiss here. But ultimately, at least LE has video of her...at least.

Did she invite the detectives into her house or did they have a search warrant?

They went to visit i didn't hear why and that is when the noticed the truck and that matched the video and went HMMMMM

I have to agree with LE...I don't think this is her first time. If she is the person they say she is, well like they said she didn't start with JF and it prob wouldn't have ended with him had they not gotten that video...which is terrifying.

Or start a new thread here in the missing forum for every child that fits the bill, if they don't already have a thread - that way, even if they are unconnected to MN, they still get their own thread.

(I'm not a mod here, so don't take that as instruction - just a suggestion.)

That sounds better. I like the individual threads.

if the police strongly feel she has done this before (killed a child) then game on fellow WS! Lets all work hard because there could be another child/family out there that needs answers and Justice.

I just keep hearing the word "Why?" repeating itself in my head right now...

I did her Det Miller say that Mona had been let go from those apts a couple months ago, but she was still hanging around, So makes me think she was mad at the roomate of AD and was acting all nicy nicy while trying to figure out how to exact her revenge and once AD and JF moved in she figured out what she would do....This is a motive I have at this point.

Threads as the victims should have or already have and a mona connected thread under her somehow?

Question to the hardworking mods: where in the world would a thread go if we find criteria for a missing child that might fit this case?

FYI. I still have feed. I can paraphrase if people want. Listening to the radio.

We would start an individual thread for each missing child. We could post the similarities and move on from there. Every missing child deserves to be found and we would approach it from that angle.

Hope that helps,

Salem

That sounds better. I like the individual threads.

But we need something Id'ing them as possible Mona victims or it will be a mess. Because if it's true, there are going to be things that tie them together...and we need all that pretty easy to access. KWIM?

Threads as the victims should have or already have and a mona connected thread under her somehow?

I would just make or bump threads with the victims' name and date in the title, and include a post about MN and today's presser. That way if it's ruled out, people can continue to discuss the case and other options of what happened to each child.

I would also link the threads in this thread, though, so people can take a look in if they have any comments.

Again - just suggestions.

can someone please post for me her past places she lived ie. early childhood included. Towns she boxed in also. Then perhaps we can split up to make sure all are covered.

They went to visit i didn't hear why and that is when the noticed the truck and that matched the video and went HMMMMM

They went to talk to her on because she had told the Mom about being there at 12:30 and seeing JF without a shirt and yadi yadi, and it was at that point they noticed the truck met the description...They also said she gave them permission to do a search of her home and truck, and Detective Miller also said that evidence from the ME is that the buring was not the cause of death, but at this point they don't know the exact cause.

if the police strongly feel she has done this before (killed a child) then game on fellow WS! Lets all work hard because there could be another child/family out there that needs answers and Justice.

After the Sandra Cantu case, I've always said LE could solve alot of cold cases if they went back and seriously considered a woman as a suspect.

But we need something Id'ing them as possible Mona victims or it will be a mess.

I don't think so - it will just be a series of threads about missing kids, which we already have. My concern is that if we label them all "possible Mona victims" without cause that will make it seem like it is fact when it is only theory.

JMOO.

my guess his her MO will be different in past, since she is a boxer I'm willing to bet she beat to death first, blunt force trauma type, and progressed from there.

I just wonder if the defendent can be connected to adults as well? I feel uncomfortable using her given name. Or at this point referring to her, even, as human.

Is it against TOS to just call her IT? Because I don't feel comfortable sharing the same oxygen with something like that. I just don't. Do not.

My grandmother/grandfather were born in and spent their whole lives in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. So that might be a good place to start, given that some of the defendent's crime spree occurred there.

Lemme me know if it is okay to refer to the defendent as IT. I don't believe said defendent has endeavored to deserve much more than that as a moniker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member