TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around the Houston area, are there any missing children or cold cases????
We know MN was around there in the last few years????
to sleuth her MO???
Do we know where her family lives? sister? brothers? children?
I am NOT sleuthing them, just the city for crimes MN might be involved in.

Family is in McKinney, Tx

DO NOT GO TO MN MS

I got a virus instantly and had to back date my computer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I just can not/will not let my mind go there... I just can't :( His poor family....

It is so horrifying. How can any person do that to another? What kind of evil monster is she?

After the press conference I have been convinced MN acted alone. I will be shocked if another arrest is made.

I just can not/will not let my mind go there... I just can't :( His poor family....

:banghead: right now I would like to torch her! little by little...........:furious:
Thank goodness I am to far away!!!:furious:

Yesterday: "own greed and desires..."

Motive (Epiph): satisfy sexual pedophiliac and sadistic urges

God Bless TX...............
does McKinney, TX have any missing unsolved crimes murders with sketches ???
How far away is that from Houston????

I don't know about sketches but it's almost 300 miles from Houston to McKinney, depending on which side of Houston one is in...so that's about 4.5-5 hour drive at least.

Around the Houston area, are there any missing children or cold cases????
We know MN was around there in the last few years????
to sleuth her MO???
Do we know where her family lives? sister? brothers? children?
I am NOT sleuthing them, just the city for crimes MN might be involved in.

There is a new thread about if IMN is a serial killer or not it might answer some of those questions, Might want to pop in there to see...Happy New Year my dear.

So many freak-o's post in the comment sections........it's like a platform for stoopid.

thanks for answering, as im thinkin not many want to sleuth this end of it...but im still curious to motive

that makes sense for before or after the fact....but who would be his alibi during the time mona was seen talking to Jonathan till the mom got home, other than Jonathan?

I mean if a witness saw him check Jonathan and an then saw an alive Jonathon after that, then ok....but they didnt...DD was the last to see him alive.... NO ONE saw mona even at that time leaving with Jonathan.....

Thanks for asking these questions, these are the same questions that have me stumped.

Thanks for asking these questions, these are the same questions that have me stumped.

Actually we don't have all the information on what exactly witnesses saw or didn't see.
As of now police say they investigated other people and cleared them, and obviously police are privy to more information than we are.

Hi Kelly- I have a very basic question based on your post. Do you- or does anyone else know if a stun gun renders a person unconscious? I have never heard of that happening. I thought it just makes a person have an electrical type of jolt to temporarily "stun" them so that the person who is "stunned" stops what they're doing for a moment, and it kind of 'scares' them, if you will... so that maybe someone can get away from them. Or perhaps so that police are able to get them into handcuffs, etc... But I've never heard of it making someone go unconscious?? TIA :seeya:

A stun gun can not only render someone unconscious, it can kill. There have been instances in Maryland where the police used stun guns and the person died. Here's an article by cbs way back in 2004 about tasers used in police work.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/12/earlyshow/main648859.shtml

*light bulbs pop off*

So, Mona went and checked in on SE from what I recall, at work, am I correct?
She even calls JF's Mom at work and asks for SE's number, maybe just to verify that SE really is at work and so is JF's Mom.

Well, who is left not to verify, but to implicate?

Dang that would only be DD.

I'll be.

I don't believe she ever got SE's # or made contact with her but I also believe she made the calls to find out when someone would be home=how much time she had to commit 'sexual assault & murder' which was always her intention either in that home or her own.

I have a few diff thoughts re: 12:30.

When she came at that time she was trying to determine IF he was home alone & if so when they'd be back..He may not have given her a satisfactory answer so she left but kept a watch on the house.

She later lies to LE that he came to the door "without a shirt on" & thought someone was there to plant the seed something was going 'down' right then=they were the perp..Most likely LE would think SD who she planned to implicate all along.

When she later returns to the door she tells J it's an "emer" & to contact his mom cos she realizes it's getting kinda late..She's also seen SD just come & go so the timing was now or never.

On that note why would SD admit he was there to check on him at 1:45 or at all? He had to know that would look suspicious IF he was involved.

She gets J to let her in (possibly he refused her at 12:30?) claiming it was an 'emer" & for him to call his mom..When he couldn't get thru to her she knew she had to get him out of there ASAP..My guess is she told him some story about his mom wanting him to go with her so to grab his things which is why he took his fav stuffed animal..I can't think of any reason why she'd take it..I can't explain why nobody saw J leaving with her either but did anybody say they actually saw her or her truck leaving? I don't think so.

I'll never be able to explain why the heck she answered the phone! It makes so little sense nothing works..Whether Mom really knew her or not she places herself right there right before he disappears & that's just :crazy:

I also can't explain the phone convo re: she was his mom since I believe she's always known at least from her friend (the roommate) who had moved in with her..AD & her son..Whether she really knew his mom or not she at least had that much info..If it was that imp to her?..Some think it was a 'revenge' type act so she'd have to know if this was the right child..Or she was doing it for SD & had to know it was J..I don't buy any of that but all she had to do was ask his name & his mom's name right? :waitasec:

How she managed to get way with J with so little time before mom's arrival is the luck of the DEVIL! :banghead:

TG! This DEVIL's luck ran out! But not before poor Jonathan met his horrific fate..I can't stress enough how sick & sad this all makes me..There really are NO words :(

ETA..I do NOT believe a word she's told to either Q or the reporter..IOW! She did the DEVIL's work all on her own. IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken