Found Deceased TX - Joseph Garcia, 42, Baylor County, 2 July 2015

Don't you think they would have told you something?
It's over a month now.

were his house keys in the car? no theory here just curious.....

The post by bigmike17 was excellent and hopefully those answers can be provided. Otherwise, like Eileen730 stated - it's been over a month and if the info we have here is the end of it....I can't imagine how this will ever be solved unless someone finds him by chance.

Another thought - does anyone know the policy on collecting life insurance on missing folks? I remember an odd case where the person went missing in a plane but it had been staged. Believe me I am not suggesting that here but wanted to put it under the category of "Willingly Left on His Own". I still go back to the airport however and would at least like to know if that part is accurate.

I agree. Law enforcement most definitely dropped the ball. Those first few days were crucial if Joe was injured and hidden some where near by. If I could get to Texas, I'd have flyers posted everywhere. I'd even go door to door in his neighbourhood -making sure everyone is aware that Joe is missing. I know a lot of people here in Joe's home town who feel the same. I know Joe-& I could easily see him pulling over to help someone in need. Mind you, Joe is a good sized man, very capable of defending himself. He would not be easy to take down. One on one, man to man, I'm certain Joe would be a force to be reckoned with. At the same time, Joe is no fool and knows the power of a gun. However, I don't THINK anyone with a gun would be able to get Joe to comply for very long. I think Joe would comply at first, But he'd be on his toes lookin for an opportunity to turn the tables. I guess what I'm trying to say is, in my humble opinion, if one we're to pull a gun on Joe -they would have to use it soon after because Joe isn't the type to submit. Just my opinion.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/breaking-news/body-found-in-taylor-county

This could be one of several people missing in this area so I am making a new thread for it. Mods, if it needs to go somewhere else, please correct.

The body was found near Coronado's camp (FM 89) and Highway 277. No indication of how long the body has been there or if foul play is involved. Brandon Lawson has been missing since August 2013 from Bronte, Clay Rodman since July 2013 and Joseph William Garcia has been missing since July 5, 2015. His car was found in View about 10 miles north of this site. Hopefully the remains will be identified soon.

I hope he left willingly because, at this point, I can't imagine another scenario where he would still be alive. It's been too long.

Does anybody know exactly where on US highway 277 in Taylor County his vehicle was found?

Here is a link for the vehicle being found:

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/local-news/baylor-county-man-reported-missing_32931703

Also,
http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/breaking-news/body-found-in-taylor-county

Could this be him? The link was published today...

IMOO.

ETA:
Here is another thread about this body that was found:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...d-in-Taylor-County-TX&p=11984768#post11984768

This could be one of several people missing in this area so I am making a new thread for it. Mods, if it needs to go somewhere else, please correct.

The body was found near Coronado's camp (FM 89) and Highway 277. No indication of how long the body has been there or if foul play is involved. Brandon Lawson has been missing since August 2013 from Bronte, Clay Rodman since July 2013 and Joseph William Garcia has been missing since July 5, 2015. His car was found in View about 10 miles north of this site. Hopefully the remains will be identified soon.

I didn't realize Joseph's vehicle was found about ten miles from this site. I knew his vehicle was found in Taylor county.
I posted this link on the thread for Joe.

RIP. I hope they are able to identify the body.

IMOO.

:( This doesn't sound good at all...

However, if it's Joe, all I have left to do is pray that some sort of evidence is found to lead investigators to who did this (if indeed there was foul play and not a medical issue).

Sending prayers to Joe's family - even if it's not been identified as him yet, this has to be terrifying news, knowing your loved one went missing in the area. :(

I didn't realize Joseph's vehicle was found about ten miles from this site. I knew his vehicle was found in Taylor county.
I posted this link on the thread for Joe.

RIP. I hope they are able to identify the body.

IMOO.

With a very heavy heart I have to let you all know our brother Joseph's body has been found, 130 yards from where his vehicle was found. How in the world could the LE fumble the ball so badly? Thank you all SharonH

With a very heavy heart I have to let you all know our brother Joseph's body has been found, 130 yards from where his vehicle was found. How in the world could the LE fumble the ball so badly? Thank you all SharonH

Prayers to you and family, I hope the family will get some answers.

Thank you for letting us know.
Many prayers to you all.

This breaks my heart. RIP Joseph. Prayers to all the family and friends.

My prayers are with you and your family, Sharon. A search should have been done long before now and this whole case has been very poorly handled by LE. I hope you are given answers and if it turns out that someone is responsible, justice comes swiftly.

It's difficult to fathom that it took so long to find him. Prayers for his family and friends.

He was missing for an entire month. He was found 130 yards from where his car was initially found. It took a month for LE to find his remains.

This is a total disgrace........but typical. The next time law enforcement comes forward and talks about what an exhaustive search they led, EVERYBODY can roll their eyes and let out a sigh of disgust.

The next time you hear stories about search dogs and helicopters and ATV's and families being sent home while law

enforcement handles things, let out a collective an puke 36_20_7.gif and move on with your lives.

This is the exact reason why the search for Deorr Kunz Jr. needs to continue.

im so sorry :( they deserve a lashing for that!!!

Sharon, You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Rip Joseph!

This man should have been FouND a lot sooner
Than this. I hope u get answers to why he wasnt.

I am mad as hell about how authorities handled this. Joe's family deserved better from law enforcement. They ought to apologize for their shoddy police work. RIP, Joe. My thoughts are with his family and friends. It's clear to me that they loved him a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back