Found Deceased TX - Joseph Garcia, 42, Baylor County, 2 July 2015

I didn't realize Joseph's vehicle was found about ten miles from this site. I knew his vehicle was found in Taylor county.
I posted this link on the thread for Joe.

RIP. I hope they are able to identify the body.

IMOO.

Initial reports were that the car was found 10 miles south of Abilene. That would be the View, TX area. Highway 89 and 277 is another 7-10 miles south, so I would have searched the wrong area myself going by what has been reported in MSM.

I think Joseph was already deceased when his car was found. What could have made him leave the highway at a slow rate of speed, get out of his car and seek safety away from the highway? Was he confused, having a heart attack or something else? I will await more testing to see what toxicology shows.

RIP Joseph and my heart goes out to the family.

If Texas Equusearch had come to look in the beginning, I bet he would have been found sooner...so sad.

With a very heavy heart I have to let you all know our brother Joseph's body has been found, 130 yards from where his vehicle was found. How in the world could the LE fumble the ball so badly? Thank you all SharonH

Joe and his family deserved better than this from LE. While the outcome may not have been different, I truly feel that you deserve answers for this shortfall. That is not too much to ask, is it?

I wish there was something we could say to make you feel better, but sadly there is not. I am sure you are all completely heartbroken...and while none of us here "knew" Joe, please understand that we all are saying prayers for you and Joe's family and hope you are able to find peace.

RIP Joe.

This is so sad. To Joe's family, My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope that you soon will get the answers that you all deserve.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My thoughts and prayers to you all...

I'm so disgusted with the treatment Joe and his family have received from LE! This was a total and complete fail on their part!

RIP, Joe. Thoughts and prayers with the family.

I hope the family will be provided more answers in the near future.

My condolences to family and friends.

http://sanangelolive.com/news/texas/2015-08-06/body-missing-person-seymore-texas-found-close-bronte
“At this time, there is no sign of foul play, nor does it appear he was hit by any vehicles,” Guerra said. “However, we do know that he got out of his car and walked away. We just don’t know anything else.”

Sorry if I'm missing something but how do they know he "got out of his car and walked away"? He could have been placed in the location by someone else who was driving or riding with him in his car. JMO

http://sanangelolive.com/news/texas/2015-08-06/body-missing-person-seymore-texas-found-close-bronte
“At this time, there is no sign of foul play, nor does it appear he was hit by any vehicles,” Guerra said. “However, we do know that he got out of his car and walked away. We just don’t know anything else.”

Sorry if I'm missing something but how do they know he "got out of his car and walked away"? He could have been placed in the location by someone else who was driving or riding with him in his car. JMO
Exactly. This is just so bizarre.

This is so sad. My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Poor Joe, he had the biggest smile ever and looked such a kind guy. So very sad.

I can't help but wonder if maybe Joe was in the midst of a sudden medical emergency (heart attack or stroke or something else) felt nauseous, got out of the truck to be sick and got disoriented?

My heartfelt sympathies go out to the family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I can't help but wonder if maybe Joe was in the midst of a sudden medical emergency (heart attack or stroke or something else) felt nauseous, got out of the truck to be sick and got disoriented?

My heartfelt sympathies go out to the family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

That's what I think could have happened, if there was indeed no foul play. Was the car left in gear and stopped by bushes on the driver or passenger side? How in the heck can the police have thoroughly checked and not found a body 130 yards from an abandoned car left running? He could have still been alive. I'm pretty upset at how the searches were run. And the fact that someone mowing found him is just sad. Poor Joe and poor Joe's loved ones.

And whatever happened to John that was posting here?

I'm so sorry to all of Joe's family and loved ones. This is such a shame and how I wish I could give each and every one of you a big hug.

Rip Joe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back