Found Deceased TX - Joseph Garcia, 42, Baylor County, 2 July 2015

I do not think questioning or blaming Joe's family is going to make this sad case any less painful. He is deceased, he was thankfully found. Let's give the family peace at this difficult time.

I am not questioning nor am I blaming the family at all. I wish Joe's family nothing but peace.

Boy. I can imagine how hard it would be to be a witness to something. I completely understand why friend John stopped coming around. He was all but accused here. I understand having suspicions, but dang! Maybe listen to what people say before throwing stones at them! Kindness goes a far way.

I am sorry to Joe, his family and his friends. I certainly hoped for a different outcome.

Still no word on COD? The longer this takes, the more likely it is that if someone was responsible, they will not be held accountable. If someone was responsible for Joe ending up deceased by the side of the road, and it wasn't a very unfortunate natural death, Joe and his family deserve justice.

I don't think the cod has been given yet. I personally, can barely stand not knowing all this time. I can't imagine how difficult it's been for his family.

I respectfully disagree. His first post here was a rather defensive/antagonistic one IMO, in response to someone here naturally asking if there had been any actual verification that Joseph had dropped friend off at airport, or had LE spoken with said friend. These are natural questions that sleuthers ask, nothing out of line there. They were hardly expecting someone to come along and claim that they, in fact, had been that friend. The last thing John had posted was that he was checking out a big lead and then he disappeared. He never bothered to get verified so who is to say that anything he reported or alleged was in fact true? People weren't suspicious until he just suddenly disappeared, IMO. Anyone, friend/family member or even a perpetrator can google search a victim's name and come across Websleuths and join and be posting. IMO if one is going to claim that they are directly related or someone with inside info about a missing person, they should be required to get verified if they're going to give specific details and make claims/allegations.

Boy. I can imagine how hard it would be to be a witness to something. I completely understand why friend John stopped coming around. He was all but accused here. I understand having suspicions, but dang! Maybe listen to what people say before throwing stones at them! Kindness goes a far way.

I am sorry to Joe, his family and his friends. I certainly hoped for a different outcome.

Still no autopsy results?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this was mentioned before. Could a swarm of yellow jacket bees (don't even know if they live in Texas) have made a nest in the truck? That would cause anyone to pull over and run like heck to get away. I've run that far before, trying to get away. If he was allergic, that could be a cause of death I guess. Hope the family gets answers.

I think it's so odd that a COD hasn't been released. Sometimes they keep it quiet when it is a suicide but I really don't think that is what is going on here since the truck was left in drive. To me it seems like foul play or health trauma. JMO.

I Hope Joseph's family is getting through this and getting answers.

Still no answers :(

Bumping for Joseph

How can we find out the cod? I don't want to ask the family again and it's still bothering me.

I will just say that when a death is violent, families are usually very vocal. When it is self-inflicted, families are sometimes more quiet about the Cause of Death. When they stop reporting or asking for info, I loosely assume and stop asking, out of respect. If there is a crime, we will hear usually something from the police.

How can we find out the cod? I don't want to ask the family again and it's still bothering me.
His vehicle left running while in gear has always made me think it wasn't suicide. Unless he was under the influence. That would make more sense to me. I just don't know. But still irritated that it took so long for him to be found.

I see 2 very likely scenarios.

1. He could have been murdered somewhere else and then the person who killed him drove his car to where it was found, placed his body where it couldn't be found easily and then put the car in gear and made it look like he had an accident?

2. He was using drugs, had been at a party or something, headed home, got lost (because he was under the influence), he was overdosing and slowly drove his car off the highway, hit a tree, got out and wandered off in a drugged stupor and died from an overdose.

I am leaning towards #2, but think it could be either way.

I cannot figure out what he was doing in that part of the state. He was a pretty long way from home, the only place that road goes is to San Angelo and on to Mexico. Not a likely road trip in my opinion.

No disrespect meant to Joseph here either. Just speculating to COD.

I am local. I will see if I can make some phone calls and get the cause of death if it is public record.

I called a friend in LE. She says toxicology has not been returned yet and usually takes awhile to get back.

I called a friend in LE. She says toxicology has not been returned yet and usually takes awhile to get back.
Thanks for the update nannymo :)

Thank you all so much for your efforts to get some answer. It isn't something I can just forget about. He was my friend. It will always bother me that it took SO long for him to be found. It just seems like finding him would of produced some more solid answers rather than more questions. 😞

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back