TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, here's the issue. There is scent. There is either a walking trail, a carrying trail, a car trail, or a dead trail, there's something though. Well, unless aliens took him and he went poof into the sky....

It's my understanding the only scent they found did not go beyond the perimeter of the yard. With guests present it seems impossible that the parents were involved, so my guess is either one of their guests took the child or someone driving by spotted that child out, and took him from his yard, either a sex offender or someone who wanted a child, and just took him.

The only other option is that he's secreted in a box, an old freezer, an unused dog house or something of that nature that was overlooked in the original search. I'm sure hoping it's someone who wanted a child, and took him because that is the best chance of this little boy being alive.

I know what you mean, and I agree, but I've also got to say this. Many years ago, maybe a hundred or more, children, babies, were thought of as little people, little men or little women. They are not. They are little children, babies, without the experiences, brain development, physical development of men and women. They are children, not little men or women. The thinking they were small versions of men and women was what caused them to be employed for 10-12 hours a day in mills and factories.

Sorry, I don't mean to dump on you, but this phraseology has been really bothering me for quite some time. They are children. Forgive me, please.

O/T

I've been guilty of using that phrase, especially when these cute babies are dressed up in grown-up ties & sunday best.

Something about the mom is bothering me. When she cries, she only wipes one eye. I've seen her do this twice now, and it so reminds me of Casey Anthony dabbing an eye.

If my child is lost, and I'm crying, I would have to be wiping both my eyes, not just one. KWIM?

Something HAS to turn up regarding what has happened to baby Joshua. No way an 18 month old disappears in this day and age into thin air......could the timeline for when he went missing be off ???

i just wonder what they could/would have overlooked that close to the home? i dont really think it is the baby either - but what was it?

I do not think he wandered off, and I think LE has found some kind of evidence, IMHO... :(

i just wonder what they could/would have overlooked that close to the home? i dont really think it is the baby either - but what was it?

And at the same time, a white truck pulled up in the driveway of the home where the 18-month-old disappeared Friday night.

Investigators got out, went to the backyard, and returned a few minutes later carrying a large item or items, wrapped in black plastic, and loaded the bundle into the back of the truck and drove off. The helicopter made a few larger circles around the neighborhood before leaving.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...rch-for-missing-tot-1003212.php#ixzz1DPXwOVSm

This is the mysterious part - what could it be?

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...rch-for-missing-tot-1003212.php#ixzz1DPN0dogb

Sure doesn't sound good does it?

No, it doesn't. I wonder if they've found some discarded bedding that once contained the child?

If that is the case, then definitely the dogs they've used aren't up to snuff or weren't trained for the job they were intended to do. Heck, they could have flown in someone with highly trained dogs by now with all the money that's been spent on this search. Why they haven't? I have no clue.

I agree Belimom, but why would it take so long to find whatever they just hauled off?

I am praying for you ,baby Joshua.

I have some questions that may have been answered in the past, but I am behind in reading the posts
The 6 year old brother...Is that mom and dad's child, or who's ?
When is mom due ? I hope she is being monitered with all this stress.
Are there any other siblings, stepsibling in the picture?
Could the 6 year old have gone outside with Joshua earlier in the evening, and Joshua wanted to go out and 'play' again ?
Are there certain homes that Joshua and his family frequeted nearby? Maybe a friend of the 6 year old brother lives nearby and Joshua was used to walking over there with mommy to pick up/drop off big brother ?
Have any nearby families been away for a few days, before Joshua went missing ? Did he find his way into an unoccupied home ??

Do we know street address of Joshua's home to take a birds eye view of what was stored back there?

How sad to have another pregnant mother missing a little boy, so soon after Juliani...

They didn't describe the shape of the items...

I wonder if they went and got his toys?

Or the gardening tools?

The helicopter arrived WITH the truck. They arrived at the same time.

It's like they came to get something that they already knew was there... and the helicopter was just there to see if there was anything else while they were out there.

They were only back there for a "few minutes." It should take longer than a few minutes to recover evidence you would think. Photographing it, noting it's location, searching the area around it.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...rch-for-missing-tot-1003212.php#ixzz1DPYvw6W0

At 2:30 p.m., a Department of Public Safety helicopter appeared and began hovering behind the house, located in a mobile home community on the town's far south side.

And at the same time, a white truck pulled up in the driveway of the home where the 18-month-old disappeared Friday night.

Investigators got out, went to the backyard, and returned a few minutes later carrying a large item or items, wrapped in black plastic, and loaded the bundle into the back of the truck and drove off.

The helicopter made a few larger circles around the neighborhood before leaving.

I agree... it seems like they were looking for something specific...

joshua11.jpg

joshua10.jpg

joshua12.jpg

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-02-08 at 6.16.45 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-02-08 at 6.16.45 PM.png
    514.1 KB · Views: 132
yeah, i dont think he wandered off either. but i dont really get the feeling that the parents are responsible either?? idk about this one, i just wish they would find him and sort it all out later... i missed ng last night - are they going to be on again tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07