TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a beautiful little boy, isn't he?

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/local_news/article_6a279318-33fd-11e0-ab40-001cc4c03286.html

snipped from Texas Rangers Join the Hunt for Joshua Davis

“Although we are still searching, our primary focus is shifting more towards the investigation aspect,” said New Braunfels Police Department Lt. Michael Penshorn. “We are investigating to find out exactly what happened to Joshua Davis on the evening in question.”

I hate to think of all those people attending the vigil on what could very well be the initial crime scene.

He is a beautiful little boy, isn't he?

http://herald-zeitung.com/news/local_news/article_6a279318-33fd-11e0-ab40-001cc4c03286.html

snipped from Texas Rangers Join the Hunt for Joshua Davis

“Although we are still searching, our primary focus is shifting more towards the investigation aspect,” said New Braunfels Police Department Lt. Michael Penshorn. “We are investigating to find out exactly what happened to Joshua Davis on the evening in question.”

Says a whole lot right there, IMHO.

:(

Well I'm beginning to wonder if drugs weren't involved, and if the baby was given drugs as a joke, and it killed him, and the whole group conjured up what to do, sent the one guy out to get rid of the evidence, and when he came back, had a few moments to chill before LE was then called out.

Someone mentioned the father not looking into the camera. I see that as a red flag. I see the mother supposedly crying, wiping one eye not both. Another red flag to me. If you are sincerely crying then you are going to be wiping both your eyes.

Someone else said they were young, didn't know how to act on camera. My feeling is there IS no acting if you have sincerely lost your child. You hang your heart out there because you are ripped from the very core of your being.

I fear this couple was hollering kidnapping with hopes of getting LE out of the neighborhood and off their backs. Hope I'm wrong.

Also hope this doesn't turn into the Hailey Cummings type situation. Wonder if LE put up the $5000 reward to see if any of the guests would give in for that amount and spill the beans? JMO.

Was it ever said why there were so many people there? Did they live there? Was it a party? The mother mentioned she was in watching a video while the 18-month old roamed the house. Where were the rest of them? Was the child available all evening or did just the parents see him? I have been unable to find the basics of this case.

Another thing. When LE starts pulling stuff out of the couple's backyard with a helicopter hovering overhead, then that tells me they think the couple is responsible or have heavy involvement in the boy's disappearance.

Was it ever said why there were so many people there? Did they live there? Was it a party? The mother mentioned she was in watching a video while the 18-month old roamed the house. Where were the rest of them? Was the child available all evening or did just the parents see him? I have been unable to find the basics of this case.

Mom was in bedroom watching toy story. dad and visiting friends watching a basketball game in the living room.

Ugh, why must the vigils be held at the PLS?

That makes me a bit suspicious of the family. If as they say, they are wondering about if one of their guests took the baby, WHY would they allow all of these strangers to track through a potential crime scene?
The only reason I could think of is if you didnt want it to be closely examined anymore.

I don't know if it was a party. Just family and friends over to watch game?

Dad, mom, grandpa, grandpa's GF, other grandparent, godmother, male friend, minor child, Joshua.

Did I miss anyone?

I wonder who arranged the vigil and its location?

LE taking things from the yard does not look good as far as the child having wandered away, that is for sure.
I don't think LE would confide in the parents at this point ,no matter where they are looking.

I wonder who arranged the vigil and its location?

LE taking things from the yard does not look good as far as the child having wandered away, that is for sure.
I don't think LE would confide in the parents at this point ,no matter where they are looking.

On one of the news vids I watched today, the dad said he & mom got the vigil together...don't remember his exact words.

And so at 7:40 the mom sees him in the bedroom. Then around 8 the dad (and everyone else) sees him in the living room. And then they call the police???? (This is what I got from NG the other night)......Is there some better info?

And maybe you hold a vigil at your house because so long as you don't leave you have some control KWIM?

<modsnip>

And didn't I read somewhere that the parents were balking on some of the searches of their home? Anyone else see in an article where they wanted to tell LE you can look here, but not here or something to that effect?

I know someone posted as much, but I can't remember if it's just something I read here at WS or if it was in one or more articles earlier in the day.

And so at 7:40 the mom sees him in the bedroom. Then around 8 the dad (and everyone else) sees him in the living room. And then they call the police???? (This is what I got from NG the other night)......Is there some better info?

And then, apparently, they began looking for him inside, then outside and then called police 20 minutes later, from what I heard on NG. But there was also a possible extra 20 minutes because police were called at 8;40. Isnt that what was said on NG ?

Mom was in bedroom watching toy story. dad and visiting friends watching a basketball game in the living room.

That pretty much sums it up: mom was watching a movie with him and he wandered out, reportedly to his dad where the dad said he kept pulling his hat off while the dad was trying to watch the basketball game (I think this part is important). Then the mom got concerned when she noticed little Joshua had not returned so she went looking for him. No one could find him, so they called the police.

Maybe the dad saw him at 8 and then at 8:20 the mom realized she hadn't seen him in 40 minutes so she asked the dad and he said 8 and then they spent 20 minutes looking before calling the police. OK. That works...sort of...

If the child has godparents then it would seem the family would have church support, and their church would have offered to hold a vigil.

I'm finding this vigil held at the home kind of strange.

It's also kind of odd that when the story was first reported there was no mention of any other people in the house.

I wonder if some of us are skeptical due to the fact that we have seen this before...and the parent/parents are involved in those cases...we have no proof of anything ...so lets keep hoping someone took him....maybe someone at the house that night adored him so much....they took him as their own. It COULD happen.

We can always hope, but the logistics of that....

You've got me pegged, Jovi Girl. I've seen far too much of that posted here on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk