TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, to hear on NG show right now, that Mom says, FBI forensics have collected Mom and Dad's clothes that were worn on the day Joshua disappeared is a news flash for me!

NG: two different theories coming from you.

Lt Penshorn: Keep in mind he could have wandered off, but covering all bases should we not locate the child in close proximity. And that is what has happened: not located in well over a mile radius. So now turning attention to other angle.

NG asking Lt. about 2 diff. theories...which one is it?

Lt. in all probability if child disappears, he's wandered off...looking at other options that they've been investigating the entire time.

Is it not possible that any one of the other 6 people there closed it while in the process of looking for him?

Lt. Penshorn:

-mainly looking at something happened to this child in/around this house that led to his disappearance.
-talking about storm door with broken latch being only one closed on the front when LE was there (Beli: doesn't mean it was that way that night, kwim?)
- tracker dogs: several different types -- cadaver, SAR, prison dogs.

That is why I believe Joshua did not walk out of the house. Too many different dogs and none of them hit on his scent outside. MOO

End of Joshua's story...?

(talking about 7 yr old alone with two babies in a hotel room?!? A one-month-old preemie with a heart monitor...geez...)

What I want to know is...if they knew the door was not reliable why did they not put a latch on it up high? My little guy got out on the night before Thanksgiving (he's 4) and I heard the front door open, I went out with my niece and sure enough he had gotten out. I immediately called my husband and told him to come home with a latch. I just don't get this at all. Secondly I posted this once before today...I am wondering just what game they were watching..the Spurs did not start til 9PM that night. I'm only asking this because a game on TV contributes to a timeline. I assumed it was the Spurs they would have been watching but when I checked the schedule today I noticed they had a late start game. Maybe I am nitpicking but it does contribute to a timeline in my opinion. Either way this little boy got out while in the presence of several adults. Odd to say the least. Could it be possible he got out the door, slipped on the icy steps, hit his head and died and they or someone is covering it up? An accident and nobody wants to step up?

Who were the seven adults at the home?

NG on Monday...Mom was asked who was in the house...

BENITEZ: There was me, his father, his older brother, his godmother, his two grandparents, his father`s friend and his grandpa`s girlfriend.

I hate it when people judge someone by the look on their face. Here I am about to do it anyway. When I watch Dad, I see his brow knit, as if he is "pushing" me to believe what he says. It's the way I look when I am trying not to look like I have a secret.

Mom looks away when she says " He's out there; somebody has him.".

I wonder when the get-together was planned?

Do we know for sure that others in the home actually laid eyes on an awake Joshua during the course of the evening?

If something happened earlier it would be awfully convenient to wait until the house is full of people to suddenly realize Joshua is missing.

That is why I believe Joshua did not walk out of the house. Too many different dogs and none of them hit on his scent outside. MOO

Agreed. I just don't think he was alive when it happened. I think something happened to him and he was removed from the home, via being removed for trafficking, kidnapping, etc. :(

The LE rep. on NG confused me; he pretty much said the child could have left under his own power even while saying almost the opposite in the sentence before. NG called him on it, but it wasn't any clearer to me...seems like they are still muddled about what may have happened.

I wonder if Texas Rangers and FBI do their own interviews in all cases; there are some other pending cases where seemingly no one has cracked at the sight of them.

This disturbs me. I know that toddlers have occasionally drowned in buckets full of water or cleaning solution.

BBM

I also believe that is exactly what happened. An accident maybe, but something being covered up as a missing child. :( MOO

Yes panthera! If an accident happened, I would like to know what made the family or friends afraid to call 911 or the police.

Maybe they were afraid they'd be charged with something? I know that sounds strange but if this darling little boy was accidentally harmed, I simply don't understand hiding that fact unless they thought going throught this would be easier.
Lordy, I can't even imagine what I'm writing. The truth is so much easier. imo

Yes panthera! If an accident happened, I would like to know what made the family or friends afraid to call 911 or the police.

Maybe they were afraid they'd be charged with something? I know that sounds strange but if this darling little boy was accidentally harmed, I simply don't understand hiding that fact unless they thought going throught this would be easier.
Lordy, I can't even imagine what I'm writing. The truth is so much easier. imo

Yes, the truth is so much easier, especially if it really was an accident. But so many times a child has been reported missing only to find out they really aren't and something awful happened to them, which adults think they can "cover up". Maybe that's why I am suspicious in this case also. :( MOO

Someone (?): 8 adults in a very small area. Interviewed every one of them. Child HAD to have been within eyeshot of an adult at all times. Only reasonable explanation is was carried out/driven away.

Someone else (?): taken clothes parents had on that night (is that what she said?).

beli,
More good info. Isn't it interesting that now we hear that the child was in eyeshot of an adult at all times.

Excellent question about the clothes they wore that night. imo

I am beginning to think that all people should be required to get microchipped.

Michael Board said if TX Rangers & FBI involved, they'll find out if somebody in house involved.

Lt. saying not simply case of stranger taking child....something in or around this home lead to his disappearance....when officers got to scene, interior door was open, outside door with broken latch was closed.

Thank you for your updates along with everyones elses, a big thank you.

The comment from the Lt. frightens me. What happened in that house that we don't know? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10