https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sreshowtime

sreshowtime Well-Known Member

Could always stick the older child in a bedroom with the TV on, stick little Josh in a laundry hamper/garbage bag and waltz out the door.
    Were HRD dogs used in the house??
    If so and they did not alert, the child could perhaps have only been unconscious ...

just theorizing

2. TxLady2

TxLady2 Active Member

It's possible. But why try to cover it up? That's my whole point, ANY kind of accident should have been reported to police right then. So what if it means being charged with neglect or endangerment... the whole fam-damily hiding the truth makes me think there were other things going on that they could get more serious charges for, like drugs.

3. TxLady2

TxLady2 Active Member

And if he was just unconscious, WHY didn't they take him to the ER, and try to get help for him?! Unless he was unconscious because of something the dad or another person did... like knock him into a wall or a heavy piece of furniture or something. That would explain trying to cover it up. So what did they do with the body? I'm thinking LE would have found it by now if they buried it in the yard or under the house. I think I recall them using search dogs but not sure which kind. I recall that the experts in the Scott P. case testified that a recently deceased person will still give off a live scent for a time... possibly a few hours. So if they buried the baby within a short while, even tracking dogs could have located the body.
    I suppose until somebody steps up and tells the truth, we won't ever know what happened to this precious child.
    Have the parents got the new baby back yet, or is he/she still in foster care?
    Can't remember if it was a boy or girl.

4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Baby J was just living with Grandma... and his parents were basically living there too I believe.
    I don't know if they have just kept it that way, or if they have actual custody.
    There have been pictures of them with Baby J, so the family definitely has him... that's all I know.

5. Dymphna

Dymphna Patron Saint of the mentally ill

Welcome, Gruenebee!

Sorry for OT/ Do you live in Gruene? 30ish years ago my family and family friends went to New Braunfels every spring and fall for years...always spent an evening at the Grist Mill!

6. Dee10

Dee10 Well-Known Member

7. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Goodness...what "new information" suggests the baby is dead? Has someone talked? What other info could it be, at this late date?

8. wantjustice

wantjustice Always hoping

So sad! This precious baby deserves justice. I hope that whatever happened to Joshua comes to light and whoever is responsible is prosecuted.

9. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this. This is helping to get Joshua's story out there.

I don't remember hearing of the Rilya Alert before even though I did remember something of the case that started it. Why isn't it used more often?

http://imaginepublicity.com/2010/06/13/what-is-a-rilya-alert/

The RILYA Alert is in honor of Rilya Wilson, a 4 year old girl in the Florida foster care system who went missing for over eight months before anyone realized she was gone. This alert system was created to help reduce the response time in which the crucial information is shared with the public so that the tragedy of this young child does not occur again.

Founder, Ms. Lowery adds, “The Rilya Alert is not a replacement of the Amber Alert, but rather an extension created to work for children when the criteria for an Amber Alert is not met. Because the criteria for a Rilya Alert is more inclusive, we can often help in finding a child who otherwise may not get the media attention necessary.”

10. Dee10

Dee10 Well-Known Member

In going back to the beginning of the case 4 days (Feb. 8th) after Joshua went missing in this video the Joshua's father said he has taken 3 polys.

Feb. 8 is also when they brought in a slew of FBI & the helicopter came in & took items from the back yard.

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Missing-toddlers-dad--115595439.html
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

11. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.