GUILTY TX - Joshua Wilkerson, 18, Pearland, 16 Nov 2010

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by tk71texas, Nov 17, 2010.

1. tk71texas

tk71texas wth is wrong with people today

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Search-under-way-for-missing-Pearland-teen-108670764.html

2. Loading...

3. hollye

hollye Active Member

4. hollye

hollye Active Member

Search widens for missing Pearland teen

[​IMG]

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7794147&rss=rss-ktrk-article-7794147

Texas Equusearch has been called in to help in the search.

5. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Josh's family are close friends with one of my friends...I heard about this yesterday evening but details were scarce. I prayed for Josh and his family all night and was hoping to awaken to good news this morning,

This is the notice I received from my friend yesterday.

Urgent prayer request! Please pray for my friend S (formerly of T) and her family. Her nephew, Josh is missing. He is 18 years old and a Senior at Pearland High School. He went to school today and did not come home. They have found his shoes in a dumpster, and his truck and back pack,...but cannot find him anywhere. PLEASE PRAY for this family!!

TRUCK WAS FOUND AT AN ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN PEARLAND, TX WHERE HE LIVES, THE TRUCK HAD BEEN RUN THROUGH A FIELD OF MUD AND GRASS. IN THE DUMPSTER AT THE RESTAURANT THEY FOUND HIS BACKPACK, CHAIN THAT HE WEARS AROUND HIS... NECK AND HIS WET SHOES. PLEASE PRAY THAT HE IS ALIVE SOMEWHERE AND THAT HE WILL BE ...FOUND, ALSO PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY RIGHT NOW. THANKS

6. hollye

hollye Active Member

Searchers Look For Missing Teenager
    Joshua Wilkerson Last Seen About Noon Tuesday

http://www.click2houston.com/news/25824691/detail.html

7. hollye

hollye Active Member

8. momtective

11/17/10 — We have been asked to assist Pearland Police Department in the search for 18 year old Joshua Wilkerson, who disappeared on Tuesday, November 16, 2010. The Command Center is at Pearland Jr. High South, next to Pearland Jr. High, 4719 Bailey Road
    Pearland, TX 77584-6023. The Ronald Wagner Agricultural Center is directly from Pearland Jr. High South. We need horses, ATVs and foot searchers.

11/17/10 — Joshua Wilkerson, age 18, was last seen on Tuesday, November 16, 2010, around 12:00 p.m. at his high school. His vehicle was found abandoned at a shopping center in Pearland, TX. It is not known what Joshua was wearing at the time he disappeared, but it feared he is not wearing his shoes. There is cold weather moving into the area later this evening. Foul play is suspected. Please call if you have any information.

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/11/missing-foul-play-suspected-joshua-wilkerson-18-yrs-111610/

9. momtective

Missing poster

Attached Files:

10. hollye

hollye Active Member

11. hollye

hollye Active Member

momtective ~ Do you know if Josh has a FB or MS? Do you know of any other photos of Josh?

12. tk71texas

tk71texas wth is wrong with people today

13. fhc

fhc New Member

14. Nandee63

Nandee63 Member

I would be very surprised if the "person of interest" didn't have something to do with Joshua's disappearance. It would seem that if a person can give those kinds of specifics, then they are involved in some way.

15. webrocket

webrocket New Member

not necessarily.

you'd be surprised what some people brag or blabber about that's overheard by others. many people have been busted over the years simply because they could not keep their mouths shut and someone reports what they heard.

16. momtective

17. baby4mami

baby4mami New Member

Hi Momtective,

I was chatting with you on the scanner chat forum...but thought if you didn't already know it seems they are searching Centennial Park off of Mclean and Fite close to where they found his car. My coworker said she saw searchers on horse there. I am wondering if they have shifted focus from the Bailey rd area to that area.

18. momtective

The video above shows a field they are searching...do you know where that area is located?

19. baby4mami

baby4mami New Member

That field is between Magnolia and Bailey off of Hwy 35. The field is not directly off of 518 (Broadway) as the newcast says but very close to it.

20. momtective

near the High School, correct? Is there a pond near there?

21. baby4mami

baby4mami New Member

Yes to both