Deceased/Not Found TX - Julie Gonzalez, 21, Austin, 26 March 2010 *G de la Cruz Guilty*

my hinky meter is freaking out on George...come on his dead uncle was texting her to stay together... sounds like George likes to use technology for his own means

OK I may be revising my thoughts. Apparantly, Julie's mom actually talked to her daughter about this new man. Need more info!

George didn't sign the papers until she is missing??? wow

OK could be possible for foul play with this "James"
Her family is on JVM now. Lots of info coming out.
I still think George is the one.
More will be revealed......:waitasec:

I can't believe LE hasn't polygraphed this guy, he's basically inviting them to on TV. Something doesn't seem right with him, IMO.

Watching JVM but I have to leave now for a couple of hours. My hinky is definately on high regarding foul play here!

The info came from Julie's phone by TEXT not via voice
credit card used - it was not her!!! Via video

James was just a text message-ewww and the person on the video was not Julie-wooohhh

not good

Video of someone else using her credit card! Purchasing a movie!Best Buys! WTF? WHO used her card??
What is going on here? Why isn't LE all over this????

Her CC used at Best Buy and it wasn't Julie.
family showed video and it wasn't her,
purchase made April 7th.

As Jane just said " That is huge"

What happened to the other thread on this young lady? I was reading it while watching JVM and it disappeared.

I want to watch the JVM show again tonight, I didn't catch all that was said. But, at the end the family mentioned that a female had used Julie's CC at Best Buy (they saw the video and it wasn't Julie). This seems like an important piece of info and I was surprised it wasn't metioned sooner.

I want to watch the JVM show again tonight, I didn't catch all that was said. But, at the end the family mentioned that a female had used Julie's CC at Best Buy (they saw the video and it wasn't Julie). This seems like an important piece of info and I was surprised it wasn't metioned sooner.

OMG the family should have said that in the beginning of the show?

I am having a lot of mixed feelings about this case after watching JVM. The husband certainly seems credible and after listening to the family, I am thinking that the police know more than we are being told. Especially after showing the aunt the photo of a woman using her credit card. The aunt denies it's her but didn't really give a good explanation of why she didn't think so. All she would say is that her niece is very petite. I wonder if the police may be suggesting another situation where she left willingly? If they are, I wish they would release their reasons for thinking so. Surely they are not just going on the soon to be ex's word and a post on her MySpace? Just feel like there is more to this...

It doesn't make sense, the family seems sure the husband or ex-husband had something to do with it, yet they didn't mention the CC video until the end of the show. It was mentioned after Mike Brooks asked the question about any CC use. IDK.

I am having a lot of mixed feelings about this case after watching JVM. The husband certainly seems credible and after listening to the family, I am thinking that the police know more than we are being told. Especially after showing the aunt the photo of a woman using her credit card. The aunt denies it's her but didn't really give a good explanation of why she didn't think so. All she would say is that her niece is very petite. I wonder if the police may be suggesting another situation where she left willingly? If they are, I wish they would release their reasons for thinking so. Surely they are not just going on the soon to be ex's word and a post on her MySpace? Just feel like there is more to this...

Yes the husband does seem credible and then he doesn't. LOL...Hoping to get more info tomorrow night. It seem strange Julies car was found 4 blocks from his house. Have to watch the show again.

This situation needs to be investigated ASAP. My hinky meter is HIGH here!
1. Divorce was in the works. Husb did not want the divorce and was vocal about it
2. Husb signed the divorce papers AFTER Julie disappeared.
3. Cell phone is still on!
4. Credit card used at Best Buys - video surveillance shows it was ANOTHER PERSON using it!!!
5. No other bank withdrawals etc.
6. Supposed texts were sent from the cell phone from Julie - but her family says the way they were written did not sound like her
7. Supposedly she was having an affair - yet no one knew this person or knew of the affair except GG! Her mother got a "text" from her about it - but never a voice message
8. The hubby may be the person writing the texts and FB and MS entries - the family says that's not her style of writing
9. Car NEEDS to be processed immediately!
10. Need all surveillance video from the Walgreen's where her car was found - and it was NOT the Walgreen's that she worked at. It was one near to her soon-to-be ex.
11. LE should check out hubby's computer records and cell records ASAP, as well as Julie's
12. Family very close - and they have strong feelings GG is involved.
13. The hubby is stressing that she ran away and had a man "James" who was a web designer - yet no one had ever heard of him. :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back