TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone for the info shared on the 1979 bones found..... Thanks also for sharing the above theory....... Those three sets of basically the same age as the Ft.Worth 3 bones, still bother me, even though one is identified as a male, and the 1977 -1979 probable death dates given......... What makes anyone think there is a missing car ?

These ages are sooooo close to each of the girls. They have gotten the sex wrong before on a deceased UID. And I don't know how they know the sex by a few bones. The article said nothing about DNA testing. I wonder if they can locate and DNA test these bones. This just seems too coincidental not to try.
In that era, identification of a skeleton as male or female would have been based primarily on the width of the pelvis. Men with wide hips were routinely misidentified as female; women with narrow hips were routinely misidentified as male.
-
There are some FW locals here who knew or at least met Rachel, right? Does anyone remember whether she had narrow hips?
-
If by some chance Rachel was narrow through the hips, then the three skeletons found near Alvin in 1976 were probably the remains of these three girls.

<modsnip - discussing other forums>
I have enjoyed reading the posts here and what each of you has to share, ask, suggest, theorize and so forth and that we are always clear about sourced/unsourced information. And...that we can discuss the case without emotions getting in the way.

<modsnip - discussing other forums>
Thanks, you have said what I had wanted to say.

I am guessing that most people didn't donate much. Those who did, could perhaps afford it anyway. It was the feel-good money. <modsnip - reference to removed post >. It is up to people to buy it or not. She has nothing material to gain. She did not ask anyone to bring up the cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
In that era, identification of a skeleton as male or female would have been based primarily on the width of the pelvis. Men with wide hips were routinely misidentified as female; women with narrow hips were routinely misidentified as male.
-
There are some FW locals here who knew or at least met Rachel, right? Does anyone remember whether she had narrow hips?
-
If by some chance Rachel was narrow through the hips, then the three skeletons found near Alvin in 1976 were probably the remains of these three girls.
The only photo I recall seeing that shows her entire figure, was one in which she was wearing a dress. If she was wearing jeans then the hips would be more obvious. She did have a small frame. Slim.

-
-

It just seems so obvious to me. These should have been the first checked. You don't see anyone pushing for dna matching and the like though, I often wonder if they are not already found and there is just not anyone looking that close ...

I too have read her theories and think this is a very good question.
Although her theories were based on only one side of the story.. imo
Kettlecorn-I hope I'm not being too intrusive, but just curious, do you allow (in your own mind) for the possibility that FW_Cat is correct in her theory? Or is that scenario totally off the table for you? You may have stated earlier, and I need to go back and read, but if Cat's theory is not in your realm of possibilities-do you personally have a theory?

Thanks, you have said what I had wanted to say.

I am guessing that most people didn't donate much. Those who did, could perhaps afford it anyway. It was the feel-good money. <modsnip - reference to removed post >. It is up to people to buy it or not. She has nothing material to gain. She did not ask anyone to bring up the cars.

It never was a matter of asking or suggesting the cars. that upset me.
It was being able to sit back and watch so much damage being done to people. All while knowing it was all a lie. And doing nothing to try to stop it.
I would be screaming its a scam to everyone I could

Last edited by a moderator:
Kettlecorn-I hope I'm not being too intrusive, but just curious, do you allow (in your own mind) for the possibility that FW_Cat is correct in her theory? Or is that scenario totally off the table for you? You may have stated earlier, and I need to go back and read, but if Cat's theory is not in your realm of possibilities-do you personally have a theory?

I'm not here to quess about what could have happened to the trio.
and NO it's not in my realm of possibilities that TT had anything to do with the disappearance.
I also don't believe the Arnolds had anything to do with the disappearance. I think this is all crazy and it got to a point of craziness that was affecting my loved ones in a most disturbing way.
Everyone was wanting and needing to know why TT wasn't talking. So I'm here to help TT answer your questions

Last edited:
I have read everything since his backers started posting and it is more honest than anything I've seen from the Arnolds.I have known from day one I found out about RA he was a con man.I might have been the first to say it out loud here and also on his facebook page to him.I still think the answer lies with someone close to these girls and serial killers is just an attempt to muddy the water.TT or Cotton or TT and Cotton or Cotton and Tooth Collecter.DA story sure is strange.
I have read everything since his backers started posting and it is more honest than anything I've seen from the Arnolds.I have known from day one I found out about RA he was a con man.I might have been the first to say it out loud here and also on his facebook page to him.I still think the answer lies with someone close to these girls and serial killers is just an attempt to muddy the water.TT or Cotton or TT and Cotton or Cotton and Tooth Collecter.DA story sure is strange.

Have you been over to the other page lately? I don't think they are even theorizing anymore. It's all about the money right now Hard core about the donations and people really can't see what is happening to them.

I'm not here to quess about what could have happened to the trio.
and NO it's not in my realm of possibilities that TT had anything to do with the disappearance.
I also don't believe the Arnolds had anything to do with the disappearance. I think this is all crazy and it got to a point of craziness that was affecting my loved ones in a most disturbing way.
Everyone was wanting and needing to know why TT wasn't talking. So I'm here to help TT answer your questions
Have you applied to become a Verified Insider in this case? It might be a good idea.

Honestly I wouldn't know how to do any of that
This is how you go about becoming a verified insider. None of us will know who you are or how you are related to the case but we will be able to take what you say at face value without you having to back up your statements with links. Normally we are not allowed to post what others say or do without links to actual media sources.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

I'm here from the Walker County Jane Doe thread and the speculation in that thread that the photo of "Cathleen" looks a lot like a teenage Julie Ann Moseley. I believe Julie Ann wasn't the intended target of whoever took her - she just was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm here from the Walker County Jane Doe thread and the speculation in that thread that the photo of "Cathleen" looks a lot like a teenage Julie Ann Moseley. I believe Julie Ann wasn't the intended target of whoever took her - she just was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
What’s sad is the fact that it’s been 4 decades since these girls vanished and no trace of them besides the car and gifts has been found.

It looks a lot like Julie Ann. But her family says it's not her.
To me there is definitely a resemblance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member