TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Discussion in '1970's Missing' started by Cubby, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Friendly reminder that information discussed on other forums/groups is not allowed unless it is posted by LE, MSM, or by the admin of a public "Find __" /"Justice for __" type facebook group.

I will be preparing the next thread soon.

2. Cowtown Rock

Cowtown Rock Well-Known Member

When was tt asked by the police to go wait by the phone in case there was a call from rt or was he even asked at all?

3. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

Attempting to match the DNA of those skeletons to the three missing girls seems like a no brainer, but I can understand why family members might not have pushed for it. A positive result would have meant an end to all hope that the girls were somehow still alive.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    just-juju and cody22 like this.
  4. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

With all due respect, FW_Cat, your tone has changed. I don't believe you were positing the missing car as just a hunch last fall. This post of your from September 21, 2018 (on page 22 of thread no. 2) had a major impact on my view of the case:
    EBM

After reading the above post, TT went from the bottom of my list of suspects—way below DeBardeleben, Danny Wilson (whose name I didn't know at that time), etc.—straight to the top. As I interpreted that post, it sounded like you were stating as a fact that TT had a car that disappeared on the same day that the girls went missing, which if true would have been the bombshell to end all bombshells. Regardless of what your intentions might have been, I can't help but feel like I've been led down the garden path.

Mouse, Bluebyrd78, raven9860 and 7 others like this.
  5. Love trumps all

Love trumps all Verified Family Insider

Just as a lot of people .and she did not say it was a theory
    She said 3cars were right where I told LE they would be
    FW_Cat also stated that she was on the first boat when they marked the cars .
    .(quote) We found 3 cars in the first 40 minutes exactly where I told police to look. Exactly.

Bluebyrd78, kettlecorn and just-juju like this.
  6. Love trumps all

Love trumps all Verified Family Insider

He was not ask..He Was Told ,when he took the keys to LE
    Go home wait by the phone Incase RT tried to call

just-juju and Cowtown Rock like this.
  7. ellie60

ellie60 Active Member

FW_Cat- am I wrong here- I respect that several members believe that you were stating "facts" when you talked about the cars at the bottom of Benbrook Lake, and clearly, you were right, cars were there. What I did not take as "fact" is that you were stating unequivocally that you were right, and that one of these cars would produce exact evidence needed to support your theory. I believed that you thought that to be the case, but you were allowing for margin of error-in other words, this was another thing to check off the list. Or even possibly, there could be a missing car in another body of water, but that Benbrook made the most sense. I also thought I read in one of your posts that your words were your personal "beliefs", but that they were not necessarily facts. Can you clarify? I'm confused.

8. Kaiser Sousa

Kaiser Sousa Member

I never doubted that Cat was offering a theory not a sudden break in the evidence of a 40+ year old case.

kdsmith21, Valiant, wdmcmahan and 8 others like this.
  9. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

I was also under this impression.

If RA took a theory (or a need to rule out a theory) and ran with it, blowing it out of proportion &/or turning it into a money grab, that’s on him. IMHO.

kdsmith21, SandG, lorelei2017 and 8 others like this.
  10. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 Martha Jean Lambert - Missing since 1985

So does anyone else think that the girl in the photo is Julie?

cody22 likes this.
  11. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

I've been trying to figure out whether Brooks Bracewell and Georgia Geer could have been two of the three skeletons mentioned in the previous article. They were found in that area in 1976, but there's no mention of them being found with a third skeleton, so it seems like we must be talking about two separate finds.

Both girls are thought to have been killed by Edward Harold Bell, and one of his other suspected victims, Sharon Shaw, bears a slight resemblance to Rachel. Also, several of his murder victims were teenage girls abducted in pairs. I wonder whether he's one of the suspects on the FWPD list, even though he mostly operated in the Galveston area.
    https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...old-blooded-killer-2187501.php#photo-14357902

Suglo, cody22 and just-juju like this.
  12. just-juju

just-juju Well-Known Member

I was looking at that this morning. It seems like a bit of a dumping ground there. That is going to take some time to get straight.

Ozoner and cody22 like this.
  13. cody22

cody22 On Time Out

I do not.

Suglo likes this.
  14. cody22

cody22 On Time Out

The Fort Worth 3 would have been pretty far north for Mr. Bell's usual crimes. The Alvin, Texas found 3 1979? found partial sets of "correct age(but one male set)" bones would have been in his "working and disposal area". He was killing during this time period, if my memory is correct.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Ozoner, Suglo and just-juju like this.
  15. dms

dms Well-Known Member

RSBM -- I didn't take Cat's post as a statement of fact at all. She can't really be blamed if some of you went "down the garden path."

SandG, lorelei2017, wdmcmahan and 7 others like this.
  16. <modsnip - quoted post has been removed >
    Typo:
    "The most important cards are the ones you have NOT played. When the time is right..."
    Is this a metaphor? Then I'm guilty. My communication style isn't everyone's "cup of tea."
    Uh-oh...I did it again.
    I know the reference will be crystal clear the member I'm thinking of.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2018
    Thewop356, wdmcmahan and cody22 like this.
  17. just-juju

just-juju Well-Known Member

What if, instead of the letter being to buy time, it was instead a message to let certain people know who took the girls?

18. <modsnip - source for info not provided>
    I never claimed there was a car missing. I asked. My theory is a no-steps-left-out idea. The police know everything. Rusty knows everything. I'm not going to publish the War and Peace version of it here. That path you were led down? I wasn't the leader.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2018
    SandG, Thewop356, wdmcmahan and 6 others like this.
  19. ellie60

ellie60 Active Member

FWCat-thanks for the explanation. I did not think I was off-track, but you never know. :)

wdmcmahan, cody22 and flute4peace like this.
  20. Mysteries1974

Mysteries1974 Martha Jean Lambert - Missing since 1985

Honestly, to me this case is back at square one. This case had better not turn into another Beverly Potts case. What I mean is that I don’t want this case to end up turning 60+ years. This case will hopefully be solved by the time the 45th anniversary comes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.