TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many witnesses put them there. Multiple saw them with a young man with dark hair and a full beard. That’s the only sighting that there were multiple accounts matching. They saw the girls there with this young man.... when that same young man put himself there with the girls in the beginning and then later changed his story. That makes me question how they parted ways?
The thing that makes me wonder is I don't think in the time the FB group that RA runs has been established has anyone ever posted they seen the girls that day in the mall.

Too many witnesses put them there. Multiple saw them with a young man with dark hair and a full beard. That’s the only sighting that there were multiple accounts matching. They saw the girls there with this young man.... when that same young man put himself there with the girls in the beginning and then later changed his story. That makes me question how they parted ways?
The thing that makes me wonder is I don't think in the time the FB group that RA runs has been established has anyone ever posted they seen the girls that day in the mall.

Someone else would have to go look. I’m not allowed on there....
There was some REALLY good information in the first one.
There’s plenty of people that have made up lies connecting themselves to the girls though. It’s really difficult to know who is real and who is telling the truth through fb. I don’t trust a lot of that.

Said young man was Mr.Wilson's first place he went before the mall.VB didn't own a car at least that is what he said.
A lot of that information comes from Dan James. I really question his work. I believe there is some truth to it however, there are things like friends saw this or that. Who are these friends? In a professional report one would not say that. I just question his motives for things. Like the Rachel coming to visit as late as in the 90’s. Hog wash! Even if she was trafficked and allowed to come back to visit at Christmas, why would you just want to go look at the life you lost from a distance? That would be a whole nother form of torture. His Shana statement I also question. There is no signature from her. Anyone can create an email address and write a statement and email it to themselves. Anyone could create that as a false document. I’m not saying he did but it looks very questionable to me. We all know Shawn wasn’t with all three girls at that time. No possible way. That’s who’s story of like to hear. First hand. She seams to stay far away from this. Who could blame her?

29 Apr 1975, 2 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram at Newspapers.comAnother article, very next day. Tommy talked like he believed Rachel wrote the letter in such a hurry she misspelled her name. He now claims he never believed she wrote it. Also Fran’s lies begin. They did not find that car. Matter of fact they were not at that mall. I just don’t know why she lied about so much that doesn’t change anything or, does it? Anyhow....
29 Apr 1975, 2 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram at Newspapers.com
The question I ask myself is, "What people would Fran lie to protect?"
I can only think of three possible answers: 1) Cotton, 2) Debra, 3) herself.
I do think that Tommy wrote the letter, which is suspicious to say the least, but I doubt whether Fran would like to protect Tommy—unless there was something going on between them.

I do think that Tommy wrote the letter, which is suspicious to say the least, but I doubt whether Fran would like to protect Tommy—unless there was something going on between them.
I can’t decide if she lies just to lie or if she was protecting someone. Either way her lies gives Tommy his alibi. And that alibi is a lie. In protecting him she would in turn protect whoever else was involved IF, that is what she was doing. I’ve learned over the years she just lies. Some folks are that way. Her apples didn’t fall far from the tree. I do believe they are hiding something big. Jmo it was not covering for Cotton. I don’t believe people understand how sick that man was. He was in fact at a cancer treatment that morning. After 8 am which is when Tommy says they got to work together. He was in fact at home all day. It is my opinion that a dead man has become a scapegoat. Why? Well, simply he cannot defend himself. He wasn’t known as the nicest person on the block so it’s an easy out. Those that were not around have no clue of how bad of shape he was in. Those that were will tell you, there’s no way. Well except Rusty. What is so bad that you would desecrate your dead dad’s memory in such a way? I can only think of very few reasons.... jmo from what I have learned from those actually there that day. Adults, not teenagers or kids. Those that would remember and remember well.

A lot of that information comes from Dan James. I really question his work. I believe there is some truth to it however, there are things like friends saw this or that. Who are these friends? In a professional report one would not say that. I just question his motives for things. Like the Rachel coming to visit as late as in the 90’s. Hog wash! Even if she was trafficked and allowed to come back to visit at Christmas, why would you just want to go look at the life you lost from a distance? That would be a whole nother form of torture. His Shana statement I also question. There is no signature from her. Anyone can create an email address and write a statement and email it to themselves. Anyone could create that as a false document. I’m not saying he did but it looks very questionable to me. We all know Shawn wasn’t with all three girls at that time. No possible way. That’s who’s story of like to hear. First hand. She seams to stay far away from this. Who could blame her?
Dan James has lots and lots of theories.I also don't believe she kept coming back.Dan James says she lied not that he fabricated it.

29 Apr 1975, 2 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram at Newspapers.comAnother article, very next day. Tommy talked like he believed Rachel wrote the letter in such a hurry she misspelled her name. He now claims he never believed she wrote it. Also Fran’s lies begin. They did not find that car. Matter of fact they were not at that mall. I just don’t know why she lied about so much that doesn’t change anything or, does it? Anyhow....
29 Apr 1975, 2 - Fort Worth Star-Telegram at Newspapers.com[/QUOT I got one of those subs to read all the old articles I originally thought it was horrible reporting but now its obvious that one family has controlled the narrative.

I have a theory that there is a fourth person but just a theory.

I can’t decide if she lies just to lie or if she was protecting someone. Either way her lies gives Tommy his alibi. And that alibi is a lie. In protecting him she would in turn protect whoever else was involved IF, that is what she was doing. I’ve learned over the years she just lies. Some folks are that way. Her apples didn’t fall far from the tree. I do believe they are hiding something big. Jmo it was not covering for Cotton. I don’t believe people understand how sick that man was. He was in fact at a cancer treatment that morning. After 8 am which is when Tommy says they got to work together. He was in fact at home all day. It is my opinion that a dead man has become a scapegoat. Why? Well, simply he cannot defend himself. He wasn’t known as the nicest person on the block so it’s an easy out. Those that were not around have no clue of how bad of shape he was in. Those that were will tell you, there’s no way. Well except Rusty. What is so bad that you would desecrate your dead dad’s memory in such a way? I can only think of very few reasons.... jmo from what I have learned from those actually there that day. Adults, not teenagers or kids. Those that would remember and remember well.
Wow I didn't know he was in fact home all day as Mr.Wilson has a different story.The Arnold's neighbors who were throwing the Christmas Party were the Wilson's close friends and he said TT and Cotton went to work.

Dan James has lots and lots of theories.I also don't believe she kept coming back.Dan James says she lied not that he fabricated it.
Just to clarify, Dan said who lied? And what did he not fabricate? The Rachel sightings? From the work I’ve seen, I have lots of questions about his work. I don’t ask because if I get a response it is a labyrinth of riddles. Then that one comment he made letting me know he knew the exact location of where he thought I lived kind of made me uncomfortable with his intentions. Probably his purpose that’s why I told him let me know when you come to town. I’ll meet with you. Never heard a word....

I have a theory that there is a fourth person but just a theory.
You can always inbox me.
Wow I didn't know he was in fact home all day as Mr.Wilson has a different story.The Arnold's neighbors who were throwing the Christmas Party were the Wilson's close friends and he said TT and Cotton went to work.
That is not what Richard told me first hand. The Carter’s has that party. Cotton has cancer treatment that morning and they didn’t leave the house. Fran went next door around noon to see if they needed help setting up for the party. That came from his lips directly to my ears.

Just to clarify, Dan said who lied? And what did he not fabricate? The Rachel sightings? From the work I’ve seen, I have lots of questions about his work. I don’t ask because if I get a response it is a labyrinth of riddles. Then that one comment he made letting me know he knew the exact location of where he thought I lived kind of made me uncomfortable with his intentions. Probably his purpose that’s why I told him let me know when you come to town. I’ll meet with you. Never heard a word....
I'm sorry Shana.He told one time the answer lies in the neighborhood of the two younger girls and a store down the street.He also has the VB theory.

I’d be interested in his theory. The man is far from ignorant. He knows this case. I just feel he hinders it for reasons unknown to us at this time...

You can always inbox me.

That is not what Richard told me first hand. The Carter’s has that party. Cotton has cancer treatment that morning and they didn’t leave the house. Fran went next door around noon to see if they needed help setting up for the party. That cake from his lips directly to my ears.
That is better than me.I got it from that nice lady whose uncle and aunt had the party she was asking Richard questions I had.I will yield to your direct answer.

That is better than me.I got it from that nice lady whose uncle and aunt had the party she was asking Richard questions I had.I will yield to your direct answer.
There are two that he would have spoke with. W and D. I’m not sure for the discrepancy but that did in fact come directly from Richard. I believe him to be true and honest. My heart breaks for that sweet man. Genuinely a dying breed.....

There are two that he would have spoke with. W and D. I’m not sure for the discrepancy but that did in fact come directly from Richard. I believe him to be true and honest. My heart breaks for that sweet man. Genuinely a dying breed.....
I definately could have misunderstood.Aunt Sandy did tell me Richard knows where everyone was that day as far as Arnold-TT group.I figured you met with him as he seems like a great guy and eager to talk about things.

I definately could have misunderstood.Aunt Sandy did tell me Richard knows where everyone was that day as far as Arnold-TT group.I figured you met with him as he seems like a great guy and eager to talk about things.
He is EXCELLENT! Smart! Sharp! And he would love to get to the bottom of this! He is those girls absolute best asset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam