TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
169UFPA
THIS HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE PANEL THRU DOE NETWORK FOR DNA MATCH FOR LISA, THE ONE ABOVE IS FOR RACHEL
Dec.1976 is when this 169UFPA was discovered, with death listed as 24 hours previously. So possible if Lisa had kept living til then I guess. However, according the Charley Project info. it says:
Advanced forensic testing of her bones suggest that the female was possibly born in Western to Central Europe and likely migrated to the USA five to ten years prior to her death in her early childhood to teenage years.

She is known as Beth Doe.

from the first composites done during the time she was found she does look more like a white female

still could lead to something. leave no stone unturned i say. unless they was familiar with the girls disappearance how would they have really even known about them jmo
“These girls were like sisters to Mercedes,” he said. “We use[d] to visit them. They grew up in captivity in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, sometimes in the same town where their parents were. By the time they were adults, they were willing members of the stable. The younger girl died giving birth to a child.”

According to convicted murderer/pimp. Throughout the article his stories sound fabricated and LE took him to be a liar. Wouldn't believe him as far as I could throw him.

thats not the first person either ive heard say the youngest one died having a chikd. mymother said the same thing ton me cpl years ago. she also said rachel was killed because she was recognized in a grocery as being the girl missing from nfort worth

thats not the first person either ive heard say the youngest one died having a chikd. mymother said the same thing ton me cpl years ago. she also said rachel was killed because she was recognized in a grocery as being the girl missing from nfort worth

If I'm not mistaken, that story came from the 2nd private investigator that did some work on the case. A lot of people are very skeptical of his stories. He may very well be a member here and posts from time to time. Someone called him out a couple of months ago and he hasn't posted since.

If you haven't done so, go back to near the 1st of January and read forward. You will see what I am getting at.

okay
If I'm not mistaken, that story came from the 2nd private investigator that did some work on the case. A lot of people are very skeptical of his stories. He may very well be a member here and posts from time to time. Someone called him out a couple of months ago and he hasn't posted since.

If you haven't done so, go back to near the 1st of January and read forward. You will see what I am getting at.
thank you for the information. i will look into it. didnt they find someone that was related to the girl but didnt have any idea who she was? distant familt members. i have always been told i had family from calkifornia but i have no idea who they are

has anyone seen the life photos of the girls on facebook page..... its awesome.... someone tried to do wcjd as well

View attachment 281386
And another one.

The wording of this article makes it seem like Renee just wrapped Shawn’s gift for Rachel, didn’t purchase it. That makes more sense to me.
The gift was purchased and wrapped by Rene's grandmother. Rene's family were very friendly with neighbors of the Arnold family (Rachel's parents.) The Wilson's knew the Arnold family and while Rachel and Renee became friends their parents were just acquaintances.

Thanks so much! I started reading and this immediately caught my eye:
"as a letter postmarked within the Fort Worth city limits Christmas Eve stated"
Glad to see that confirmed.

The part I mentioned previously was related to that psychic (Mr. Joseph) that the families hired, which I've run across before. He suggested a scenario which seems to imply trafficking of the girls. Interesting, although I don't put much stock in psychics. Still, it isn't far off from what I tend to generally believe. Just not enough proof available to be more than speculative.
I believe the psychic medium suggested the girls were held against their will. He mentioned horses andca lake and "dope." I think he was legit. He did not take money for payment but put the money he earned towards a fund to find them. He also said if the girls were deceased they would not hear from him again. The story of Julie dying during childbirth came from the man who killed El Dorado Jane Doe. It is important to note he was looking for money in exchange for info on the missing trio. He could have been telling the truth but he is not a reliable source. The stories about Rachel coming around each Christmas came from a private investigator who I find unreliable. It is possible people were thinking of Rachel at Christmas and saw someone who looked like her. I think if she had the opportunity to visit she would stop in or if she did not wish to be seen would be unrecognizable. I don't think Rachel was ever able to revisit.

i agree with you i dont honesltly believe that rachel was ever aloud to come back to that area... now what i was told by a family member was that the youngest died having a baby and that rachel was killed because she was reconized in a grocery store as being one of the girls missing from fort worth. i dont know if this family member even knew of the infromation the killer of el dorado jane doe stated to law inforcment. and if it happens to be true, i feel like rachel would not have been very far cause new didnt spread around very far back in those years. the family member also told me to go "florida" what that means???? im still trying to figure out...

I believe the psychic medium suggested the girls were held against their will. He mentioned horses andca lake and "dope." I think he was legit. He did not take money for payment but put the money he earned towards a fund to find them. He also said if the girls were deceased they would not hear from him again. The story of Julie dying during childbirth came from the man who killed El Dorado Jane Doe. It is important to note he was looking for money in exchange for info on the missing trio. He could have been telling the truth but he is not a reliable source. The stories about Rachel coming around each Christmas came from a private investigator who I find unreliable. It is possible people were thinking of Rachel at Christmas and saw someone who looked like her. I think if she had the opportunity to visit she would stop in or if she did not wish to be seen would be unrecognizable. I don't think Rachel was ever able to revisit.
I believe all three girls were killed that day and were disposed of by organized crime and that's why there hasn't been a trace to be found in 45 years and Yes I believe some family members were involved. JMO.

I think it's impossible, but am I the only one who sees a resemblance?

500UFTX

57DFTX - Mary Rachel Trlica

I think it's impossible, but am I the only one who sees a resemblance?

500UFTX

57DFTX - Mary Rachel Trlica

Dentals and DNA are available for both. That’s means the system is automatically looking for a match. I won’t say an error is impossible, but given the eye color and heights don’t match, I think it’s safe to say these two aren’t a match.

I believe all three girls were killed that day and were disposed of by organized crime and that's why there hasn't been a trace to be found in 45 years and Yes I believe some family members were involved. JMO.
I agree with involvement by one or more family members. I agree with a connection to organized crime in keeping this case unsolved. I am less sure of the demise of the three girls that day. I think if organized crime was involved there would have been more incentive to keep Rachel and Renee alive. Although the killer of EDJD is unreliable it is also true a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.

I agree with involvement by one or more family members. I agree with a connection to organized crime in keeping this case unsolved. I am less sure of the demise of the three girls that day. I think if organized crime was involved there would have been more incentive to keep Rachel and Renee alive. Although the killer of EDJD is unreliable it is also true a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.
I don't believe organized crime had anything to do with the killing of the three girls that day I believe they just disposed of the bodies. JMO.

I don't believe organized crime had anything to do with the killing of the three girls that day I believe they just disposed of the bodies. JMO.

What interest would "organized crime" have in this case? Why would they involve themselves in this case at all if they were not involved in the killing? Are you suggesting they owed the killer(s) a favor or was somehow controlled by the killer? And finally, why do you feel the girls were murdered?

Please understand, I am not disagreeing with you. I am just curious why you think organized crime was involved in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288