TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been lurking this case for a long time but decided to enroll in Websleuths just to ask for more info on this post.

Where is this phone call discussed and can anyone provide more info?
There are documented phone calls of a person that would have known Tommy but his call wasn't placed to Tommy. That is if this call was placed by who we presume it to have been. I'm not one to stick up for Tommy but to my knowledge this did not happen. I just want the facts no matter who it points to.

'Dating Game Killer' Rodney Alcala dies at 77
Alcala, who appeared on the TV show as a bachelor contestant in 1978, died at 1:43 a.m. Saturday at a hospital, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said.

I bring this up here because there has been a photo going around here for years of one of his victims that some people believe to be Rachel although it’s not conclusive if it’s really her and is more than likely not her due to some facial differences. The picture I believe was from 1977 or 1978, a few years after their disappearance.

Alcala, who appeared on the TV show as a bachelor contestant in 1978, died at 1:43 a.m. Saturday at a hospital, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said.

I bring this up here because there has been a photo going around here for years of one of his victims that some people believe to be Rachel although it’s not conclusive if it’s really her and is more than likely not her due to some facial differences. The picture I believe was from 1977 or 1978, a few years after their disappearance.

I saw this earlier today. The world is a better place without him in it. In my heart I don’t believe that photo is Rachel but the similarities are striking! I merged Rachel’s pic and one of those and it was very similar. If it was her, the truth will be way more convoluted than I ever imagined. Fran says that it is 100% not her. I think there’s nothing 100% when it comes to this case.

I think there is a strong resemblance with the girl in the photo and the most well known photo of Rachel.

However, back in an earlier thread someone posted a photo of Rachel taken in late 1974. There is far less of a resemblance.

JMO, but I don't think it is Rachel in the 'Alcala' photo.

Some of these pictures might have already been posted in the other threads, but several of the pictures included in this blog's write-up I had never seen before.

Rachel Trlica, Renee Wilson e Julie Ann Moseley: O trio desaparecido de Fort Worth – Detetive do Sofá

I had never seen those pictures of the car and the gift on the floor of the backseat. Also some of those personal pictures of the three girls were new to me.
I just shared that on FB. And you’re correct! Two of Rachel had NOT been published before they came from my mother’s own personal album and were only shared with very few. Some pics came from Terry Moseley’s personal FB page. That is very disrespectful of whomever took and shared those photos as their own. As for me, that’s another reason I no longer share anything personal. To whomever did it, don’t worry you won’t get another stitch of information from me! And I doubt seriously you have any other connection to get anything. So keep slinging what you got.

I just shared that on FB. And you’re correct! Two of Rachel had NOT been published before they came from my mother’s own personal album and were only shared with very few. Some pics came from Terry Moseley’s personal FB page. That is very disrespectful of whomever took and shared those photos as their own. As for me, that’s another reason I no longer share anything personal. To whomever did it, don’t worry you won’t get another stitch of information from me! And I doubt seriously you have any other connection to get anything. So keep slinging what you got.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry your family's private photos were stolen. :(

It would be nice to be able to understand what is written on that blog post but it is all in Portuguese.

No you can't trust people anymore, not even in small groups. I always try to protect my personal information. I always lie. If I tell you my age, it's off by a year, a month and a day. If tell you what state I live in, it's a county off. If I say I'm 5' 10" then I'm 5' 9" or 5'11". I always lie but not by much. That's just how much I don't trust this world wide web.

It would be nice to be able to understand what is written on that blog post but it is all in Portuguese.
Maybe that’s why my translation to Spanish wasn’t so great. But it was close enough to realize it wasn’t good information and not waste my time copy and pasting and reading any farther than the first two paragraphs. It doesn’t take me long to quit wasting my time anymore. You can’t stop people from publishing a false story. And there’s SO MUCH FALSE info out there on this case.

I always hope there’s been a break in the case each time I receive a new notification on this thread. These girls deserve justice!
Hopefully soon! Believe me if we get any I will be shouting from the rooftops. But the wheels are always turning. Now weather we are high centered with wheels turning or not is a good question but, they keep turning! So that’s as good as we can get for now.

No you can't trust people anymore, not even in small groups. I always try to protect my personal information. I always lie. If I tell you my age, it's off by a year, a month and a day. If tell you what state I live in, it's a county off. If I say I'm 5' 10" then I'm 5' 9" or 5'11". I always lie but not by much. That's just how much I don't trust this world wide web.
I learned the hard way. Honestly when I really dove into this case I wasn’t prepared. Rusty taught me to speak with news crews but he no where near prepared me for the vultures and predators that come along with this case. It’s insane. But, I learned none the less. I do have a VERY VERY few I talk with. They are veterans in this case. I don’t even discuss it with family. Everything that I do I do in private with one person knowing if I’m going out into the streets chasing down information. I’m very grateful to feel as though I can trust at least one person to know where I’m at in case I step on the wrong toes and someone decides to get me out of the picture. Which I have absolutely no problem doing. I’d give my life to expose what happened that fateful day. Some days I hope they come after me because, it’s no longer 1974. They better have a much better plan to get away with it. And that would allow us to catch them. I want to see YOU behind bars before you leave this world.

I had a listen to that podcast. Thanks for posting it. It was very good. I found it informative, thought provoking and at times very sad.

I really hope that some day soon the police get a breakthrough on this case and arrest the person(s) responsible.

I was intrigued but somewhat confused by the reference to Eagle Mountain Lake. "Months back there was a disturbance around the time the girls disappeared". Months back from recent date, as in the last year or so? Or months after the girls disappeared? The real intrigue on my part comes from the further reference to "there was a big disturbance up there, something to do with a van and something to do with people who were involved with trafficking". I'm assuming it was sex trafficking but can't be sure. I tried looking for a news story on this but haven't had any luck.

Maybe that’s why my translation to Spanish wasn’t so great. But it was close enough to realize it wasn’t good information and not waste my time copy and pasting and reading any farther than the first two paragraphs. It doesn’t take me long to quit wasting my time anymore. You can’t stop people from publishing a false story. And there’s SO MUCH FALSE info out there on this case.
Did you try GoogleTranslate? Awesome tool.

I was intrigued but somewhat confused by the reference to Eagle Mountain Lake. "Months back there was a disturbance around the time the girls disappeared". Months back from recent date, as in the last year or so? Or months after the girls disappeared? The real intrigue on my part comes from the further reference to "there was a big disturbance up there, something to do with a van and something to do with people who were involved with trafficking". I'm assuming it was sex trafficking but can't be sure. I tried looking for a news story on this but haven't had any luck.
Sometimes I even get twisted in all the turns. I saw something a few months back about a disturbance about the same time that the girls went missing. The claim was that there was a van involved in the disturbance and sec trafficking going on. Now I have nor found any documentation backing these claims but the lake is close by and might would be a good dumping spot. The lake theory, even the car in a lake theory isn’t a bad theory. I’d love to check all the local lakes. Not looking for a particular vehicle. Or possibly barrels. Sorry for the confusion. My adhd shows through strong at times.

Sometimes I even get twisted in all the turns. I saw something a few months back about a disturbance about the same time that the girls went missing. The claim was that there was a van involved in the disturbance and sec trafficking going on. Now I have nor found any documentation backing these claims but the lake is close by and might would be a good dumping spot. The lake theory, even the car in a lake theory isn’t a bad theory. I’d love to check all the local lakes. Not looking for a particular vehicle. Or possibly barrels. Sorry for the confusion. My adhd shows through strong at times.
No problem at all, and thanks for the reply. You gave me a timeline range which is a start. I'll find some time to hunt around too. It's an interesting bit of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member