TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This event was discussed on the local news. So, it is attracting attention. Area is filling up with more cars. I am just out and about doing Saturday errands in the area. Here is the original approach to the boat ramp. This ramp is closed to public (auto) access now. You have to go over these fences to get to them by foot.

JMoseley.jpg
MTrlica.jpg
LWilson.jpg

Julie Ann Moseley - left
Mary Rachel Trlica - center
Lisa Renee Wilson - right

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6

Last edited by a moderator:
For those not privy to the Facebook group, only one car pulled up. An airbag failed on the 2nd car and it sank back down. Reattempt in approximately 2 weeks. Something to do with permits or some other red tape.

What a shame to see everyone have to go through this again. I was really hoping the families would be able to close this door sooner rather than later. I'm so glad the divers stayed safe, though.

Does anyone have more information about the sister, Debra’s kidnap attempt? It was unsuccsssful and someone tried and jailed from my understanding but I can’t find any other info

Does anyone have more information about the sister, Debra’s kidnap attempt? It was unsuccsssful and someone tried and jailed from my understanding but I can’t find any other info
I've never seen anything about it besides on the FB page. There doesn't seem like any reason to believe it was connected to the Trio.

FW_Cat, maybe you could refresh my memory: What make and model of car did TT take possession of following the death of his father? I remember your discussing it, but wading through the old posts would be torture with my ~50 kbps bandwith.

FW_Cat, maybe you could refresh my memory: What make and model of car did TT take possession of following the death of his father? I remember your discussing it, but wading through the old posts would be torture with my ~50 kbps bandwith.

TT took possession of the Oldsmobile his parents owned. That’s the car the girls were in & left at the mall.

I thought Ozoner meant the make and model of car that is suspected to be missing...??

I don't think FW Cat knows that BTW, MOO

TT took possession of the Oldsmobile his parents owned. That’s the car the girls were in & left at the mall.
I know about the Oldsmobile. That's not the car I'm talking about. FW_Cat mentioned that TT had access to an additional car, which is unaccounted for, that was still in his father's name at the time of the girls' disappearance. I'd like to know the make and model of that other car.

Exactly. So, it is perfectly clear allow me to add this to that: That '98 Oldsmobile was conveyed to TT in his father's will. (08/73) It is the ONLY vehicle conveyed. TT had a personal vehicle. He drove it to work that morning. He did not arrive to the mall parking lot to meet police at 11pm, that night, in his personal vehicle. Next day; someone (?) dropped him at the mall ~ where he drove that Oldsmobile off the lot and drove it every day thereafter until he traded it in on a new black pick-up 4 months later. Two people know for sure what TT drove to work that day. I mean 3; THREE people know how he got around that day. One cannot answer that question. She's gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. So, it is perfectly clear allow me to add this to that: That '98 Oldsmobile was conveyed to TT in his father's will. (08/73) It is the ONLY vehicle conveyed. TT had a personal vehicle. He drove it to work that morning. He did not arrive to the mall parking lot to meet police at 11pm, that night, in his personal vehicle. Next day; someone (?) dropped him at the mall ~ where he drove that Oldsmobile off the lot and drove it every day thereafter until he traded it in on a new black pick-up 4 months later. Two people know for sure what TT drove to work that day. One of them can't tell us.
Didn't Debra drive him to the mall that night? Sorry I am confused! Did she have her own car?

1) Yes, according to witnesses.
2) Yes.
Thanks - so was that "personal vehicle" that TT was driving seen again after Rachel disappeared?

I am having trouble going through past posts too, it's not my internet connection. Sometimes the forum is super slow. Or if I search with "car missing" I get a bunch of unrelated posts... Good to refresh my memory, but not what I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong