TX TX - Kaetlyn Littleford, 15, Cypress, 30 December 2012

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Dec 8, 2013.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Another missing child that's received little to no attention. There's also not a lot on info on her disappearance.

Missing: Kaetlyn Littleford
    [​IMG]

If you have any information, please call the Harris County Sheriff’s Office at (713) 221-6000 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

http://texasequusearch.org/2013/01/missing-kaetlyn-littleford-15-yrs-cypress-tx-123012/

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2013/02/kaetlyn-littleford-missing-teen-from.html

2. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

TES usually updates if they are found. Wow. Is this young man listed as missing too?

3. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

There is a "Kaetlyn Toocuteforyou Littleford" FB page that has a lot of TX friends. I can't tell if it's her, but was last updated March 6???

4. Redux

Redux Well-Known Member

Here's her facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/kaetlyn.littleford?fref=browse_search

On 1/08/13, she posted a picture of a text message between two other people about herself being missing. And then there was activity on 3/6, so I'm thinking she's no longer missing? Unless I'm misinterpreting that page.

5. Redux

Redux Well-Known Member

I take that back. Looks like someone else probably posted that picture of the text message as there's a conversation attached to it where someone asks if she's been found yet and someone else answers that they haven't.

6. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

As all of you can see by one of the links, this case came from Texas EquuSearch which I know to be on the money and a reliable media (I would assume everyone else would agree with this). But I guess it is possible that something can be off. I always check other sources as well, but none of them listed her as being found. Not only that, there was so little info on her disappearance anyway. I'd sure like to know why.

7. homefront

homefront New Member

Perhaps I am just being an ignorant Canadian, but is it typical for a 14 year old to be driving in Texas?

8. homefront

homefront New Member

There are a lot of SM accounts uncovered with some easy googling, tied to the screen name that1white_girl. Unfortunately I am unable to open any SM while on my work computer, so I cannot view the activity.

I find it strange someone has accessed her facebook to change her profile picture, cover photo, etc. but has made no obvious use of it to publicize her disappearance. The stuff I have read seems rather passé, as if she is assumed an intentional runaway.

9. TxLady2

TxLady2 New Member

No, they are not able to get a license at 14, unless it is still possible to get a hardship license at that age. My son got one at 15, but it had restrictions, to school or work and then home, but that's been many years ago. Some teens who live on farms learn to drive very young, but they're not out on the highways, normally.

10. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Member