GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

How do people like this have a Lexus? Have they done this before?

This article gives this address .. 25230 Burrough Park Dr, Spring, TX. Thats not at Sawdust and Sawmill, sorry. That address is just a couple blocks north and a couple blocks west of that major interchange (Sawdust/Rayford @ I-45). The car went south on Burrough Park towards Sawdust but then unknown direction.

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=43327

Lawyer Peter Odom disagrees with MK and thinks this was probably a random case and the perps are not acquaintances of the family. He thinks the baby was stolen to be trafficked.

That was the first thing that came to my mind.

I wonder if they have attempted this before and were unsuccessful and that is why they killed the mother? To be sure they were successful this time.

Can anyone tell what police dept/Sheriff Dept it is responding to the apts? I would like to tune in via scanner?

I hope they are feeding the baby. Newborns can suffer severe dehydration in a matter of hours and die within a day or two.

OMG, just saw this...Spring will be in Harris county and/or Montgomery county.

:cry:

Crime Analyst Sherly McCollum saying there may be the perp's finger/thumb print on the baby's carseat.

However, I think the articles posted said they took the baby's carseat with them.

They are also saying there is blood on the side of the Lexus.

HOLY CRAP I teach hoop dance not far from here!! I drive right in front of that doctor's office every week. Sheesh :(

Praying this baby is safe. What a start in life for this little guy! :maddening:

This is just horrific. Why shoot mom 7 times? Then run her over. Hopefully LE knows more and get these monsters.

Prayers this baby is found. :praying:

This is one that will bother me. These were supposed to be such happy days for this family. This is unimaginable.

I hope beyond anything that Keegan is okay.

Crime Analyst Sherly McCollum saying there may be the perp's finger/thumb print on the baby's carseat.

However, I think the articles posted said they took the baby's carseat with them.

Yea, it said they took the carseat was taken but left the base???? Maybe she meant base since it's part of the carseat.

Yea, it said they took the carseat was taken but left the base???? Maybe she meant base since it's part of the carseat.

Geez I need to proof read before I post:

it said they took the carseat then left the base.....

The people that call in to NG are instigators.

Breastfed babies usually have their first check-up the day after they are released from the hospital. At least that is what my pediatrician's office does.

Per Joe Gomez, the female is driving the car.

Still waiting to hear a description of the male passenger.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back