Found Deceased TX - Kasie Clary, 23, Hillsboro, 28 April 2013 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by summer_breeze, May 3, 2013.

1. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

2. Loading...

3. terracotta

terracotta New Member

4. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

5. terracotta

terracotta New Member

There isn't any new information coming out, unfortunately. I hope LE does have some information and leads.

From the FB page. She hasn't had a working phone for a couple weeks. Her car was found at an apartment complex that she often visits friends. Nothing notable was found in her car...like her purse.

6. dodie20

dodie20 New Member

I just read on the 'Help find Kasie' facebook page, that a body has been identified as hers. I was so hoping for a better outcome. May her family find the strength to get through this.

7. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

8. cckeepsakes

cckeepsakes Member

"Authorities said that the body appeared to have been at the location for an “extended period of time.”"

But she would have been there less than a week, correct?

Other mentions of "not-visually identifiable" so I would assume there was something significant done to cover up a crime if this is, in fact, Kasie.

Has anyone found an official statement of the identification? The only reports I see are on the Facebook page and then reports citing the Facebook page as the source.

9. mikkismom

mikkismom Active Member

10. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer New Member

RIP Kasie :(

11. CellarDoor

CellarDoor New Member

I live 20 min from there and several of my friends knew her. There wasn't much news coverage when she was missing, I guess due to the lack of details available. Hopefully her phone records can provide a lot of info, because IMO this doesn't appear to be random.
    At least she was found quickly, her friends and family don't have to endure the agonizing pain of not knowing where their loved one is. Hopefully justice is swift in this case.

RIP Kasie

12. CellarDoor

CellarDoor New Member

I'm doing this from my phone so I hope this works!

From Waco Trib:
    http://www.wacotrib.com/news/police...cle_38f846f0-33d1-55f0-b1e8-568b0abe16e7.html

It also goes on to say there were no visible signs of trauma.

13. Walker007

Walker007 New Member

This is terribly sad, only positive is that she was found quickly. I have not followed or read about this until now. I clicked on the link to the facebook page posted above. Was someone accessing her FB account since she went missing? There were new friends added on May 1st. One of the friends just liked or joined "The Illuminati" - that could mean nothing but just wanted to point that out for those who follow that type of theory.

14. CellarDoor

CellarDoor New Member

I think those people probably accepted her friend requests that she'd sent prior to going missing.
    Oh, on another note, when you google her name the Examiner articles that come up are just ridiculous! For example:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/did-kasie-clary-die-of-drug-overdose

15. CellarDoor

CellarDoor New Member

Is it unusual for cases like this to just drop off the radar for almost two months? I guess it could mean they have a suspect and are being all hush-hush about it.. But the mom has insinuated on the Find Kasie Facebook page that there isn't much happening regarding finding the person responsible for Kasie's death. Would of you experienced sleuthers care to enlighten me? :)

16. CatFancier

CatFancier Former Member

17. CellarDoor

CellarDoor New Member

On the Help Find Kasie Clary FB page there is no indication of any suspects/POI. I feel awful for the family. We're the same age, from the same area, and I'd played in a softball tournament with her in high school a few years ago. I didn't know her personally, but I definitely relate to her and can't begin to imagine what her family is going through. Hopefully LE has some "behind the scenes" progress being made.

RIP Kasie

18. CellarDoor

CellarDoor New Member

19. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Deputies-Make-Arrest-In-Hillsboro-Womans-Murder-279295522.html

20. CellarDoor

CellarDoor New Member

Was so glad to see this on the news today! I went to Kasie's memorial Facebook and someone asked her mom if Vincent Robinson was the guy they'd thought was responsible all along and the mom responded "yes". Sounds like the investigators have been doing what it takes to make sure everything went smoothly.

21. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Deputies-Make-Arrest-In-Hillsboro-Womans-Murder-279295522.html