Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by TXBorn, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

Horrified at how commonplace it is becoming.😟

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

2. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

[video=twitter;878013220086325248]https://twitter.com/BedfordTXPD/status/878013220086325248[/video]

3. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

Honestly, news agencies should be fined when they do this
    [emoji17]

4. liltexans

A vigil was planned for 8 p.m. Thursday at Central Junior High School in Euless, where Kaytlynn was a student.

Brooke Kirkland, 15, who attends Central, brought balloons to the dog park where Kaytlynn was last seen with her dog, a Doberman Pinscher puppy.

Kaytlynn had last been seen at 6:20 p.m. Monday near her family’s apartment in the 1700 block of Oak Creek Lane, near Pennington Field in Bedford, which is about 3 miles northwest of the landfill.

Kaytlynn was walking her dog and had tied the puppy up in a dog park at the apartment complex.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...t-tarrant/article157666589.html#storylink=cpy

5. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

An earlier article said something about remains arrived with trash from a "hauler" I'm at work. I don't have a link (or much of a brain tonight sorry)

6. MIKAYOYO

MIKAYOYO What?

Yeah I understand they need news the more gruesome the better but good grief, in the bit that I watched they zoomed in. I also blame the people who didn't put up a privacy tent. They do that for car wrecks why not for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. janesmith787

janesmith787 Well-Known Member

Don't think it was LE. CBS local news jumped the gun stating that.

8. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

Good catch on the SO. Also, I'm not sure the friends are changing their stories, just that LE said they are getting lots of different stories from friends which led me to interpret that different friends are saying different things. Maybe.

9. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

I'm of the opinion that it's different friends telling different things. I don't see that a friend/s "changed" their story. Iykwim

10. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

I agree. We have no idea what LE was really doing based on the few bits of info we are given. Sadly I also think that she was already gone before anyone really knew she was missing. Not like on TV. No one to save the day. Not at all.

11. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

Maybe they said it once, right in the beginning and all the crappy news stations just kept regurgitating it? I will give LE the benefit of the doubt.

12. kelsie

kelsie Missing Persons Advocate, Writer, and Researcher

Poor Kaytlynn. This is so devastating. What a cutie. This is happening WAY too much... more & more it seems

13. perfectingpink

perfectingpink Well-Known Member

Hauler could mean residential or a big bin you would find at an apartment complex?

Body of young female found in landfill: the latest

A deceased young female was found by an employee among the trash left by a hauler, just before 2 p.m. on Wednesday. It is not known when the body was dumped at the landfill.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/arlington/article157541374.html#storylink=cpy

14. MIKAYOYO

MIKAYOYO What?

IMO these aren't her friends but rather kids in the complex. Maybe friends but I just feel these "friends" are either covering their own ass or knew she went off to meet someone. There's been no mention of her phone. I wonder if they have it.

15. MIKAYOYO

MIKAYOYO What?

Yes I take hauler as the truck that picks up trash from residential homes as well as dumpsters. Moo

16. MIKAYOYO

MIKAYOYO What?

No, there were tweets from last night stating she was considered a runaway. After the body was found! I will see if I can find some.

17. MIKAYOYO

MIKAYOYO What?

Here's one from this morning stating she was still considered a runaway!

18. longhorns22chick

longhorns22chick New Member

I'm so sad by this story. I was hoping she would be found alive.

19. inmyhumbleopinion

inmyhumbleopinion #NeverGivingUp

"It’s not known how Kaytlynn’s body ended up in the landfill, which is operated by Republic Services.

The city of Arlington and its residents are the primary users of the landfill, but Arlington contracts to receive waste from Mansfield, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Southlake and Grapevine as well as some commercial waste from Fort Worth, Irving and Dallas, said Susan Schrock, an Arlington spokeswoman.
    Just to the west of the landfill, at 11271 Mosier Valley Road and Trinity Boulevard, sits Our Garden of Angels, a small plot filled with more than 125 white crosses to remember loved ones killed in violent crimes. The roadside memorial was founded in 2000 with a cross for Amy Robinson, a mentally challenged 19-year-old Arlington woman who was kidnapped, tortured and slain near the location in 1998.

A cross for Kaytlynn will likely be next." (BBM)
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article157666589.html

20. liltexans

Mod Note

Please do not copy comments from social media or from under articles. Do not discuss comments unless they are directly made by MSM or LE.

If you want to direct others to an interesting comment, please provide a link, but the comment still may not be discussed here.

Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.