Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;878274275655827456]https://twitter.com/AmandaGuerraTX/status/878274275655827456[/video]

This drives me insane. That's what they said in the first presser for Liberty and Abigail, and there's still a killer on the loose!!

Agreed..I kept thinking that from the beginning glad they asked the question. And a young girl's body found in a landfill how many ways can that happen that don't involve a killer? And unless there are a lot more answers they're not telling us I don't see how you can say there's no threat to the community...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too feel like he shouldn't say there is no threat or nothing to worry about if they have no clue who did this. Or do they?

His tone was very interesting...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I actually found what he didn't say more interesting than what he did say. He didn't mention if anyone has been cleared or how much cooperation they may or may not be receiving for the case from anyone who may have known Kaytlynn.

They don't have a suspect yet say there's not a threat to the community...

?????

From my understanding he cannot say for certain this is a homicide investigation. They are treating it with the highest priority death investigation.

I'm pretty positive she didn't throw herself in the dumpster.

Heart breaks for the family.

A company that does commercial trash (dumpster) pickup.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
This is why I never throw random trash (even a napkin) into an opened dumpster. They will now have to analyze every piece of trash item found around her in a certain radius, check for fingerprints etc. And narrow down to hopefully find the right person.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That press conference sent me thinking in some directions that I don't want to go. IMO

[video=twitter;878273916887744513]https://twitter.com/deannaboyd/status/878273916887744513[/video]

Wow. Is he implying that this might be accidental or something? ME has not determined yet whether she was in fact murdered, it seems?

He didn't really answer the question about obvious signs of trauma. He said he was leaving that up to the medical examiner. Maybe he didn't see the body with his own eyes, but I'm sure he saw photos and read the reports. So that is curious.

I'm sure they know cod, just like they knew it was her body, but said it wasn't related to her case. I fully understand their need to maintain the integrity of their investigation. But why even bother to have have press conferences if it means they have to lie and basically say nothing more than we already know?

He was very careful with his words. Very.

So was the sheriff in the Delphi case, which totally made it seem like it was someone they knew and that LE knew who it was and it was only a matter of time.

Wow. Is he implying that this might be accidental or something? ME has not determined yet whether she was in fact murdered, it seems?

I don't think so, I think they are waiting for the ME to determine COD, the words 'criminal investigation' were used.

Kaytlynn's body may have damage from the equipment at the landfill, so what was caused by that versus what was caused nefariously may not be evident. Also, I found it curious he made a point to let the public know her parents did not know where this friend lived. I am not sure what to make of that yet.

Their earlier statement was about bringing the "person or persons" responsible to justice. Today he wouldn't even confirm that anyone was responsible. MOO I think they have a good idea of what happened and thought they would have an arrest (or more than one) to announce today, in which case they also would have released COD. But they weren't able to get the evidence they needed or something and don't want to release COD because knowledge of that could help convict someone later.

This is just a thought, but given how she got to the landfill, they may have to figure out what injuries are pre and post mortem. Which would explain not knowing for sure how she died. Today is garbage pick up day here and periodically the truck will stop and move the contents around. I don 't even want to think what that would do to body. But with that being said, someone had to have put her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj