Found Deceased TX - Kimberly Flint, 57, Laneville, 26 Sept 2018

From what I have been told, the family has been questioned multiple times. Their cellphone records have also been obtained.
I find this hard to believe as JF said he was asked to take a polygraph and if he did that and his cellphone records were checked and cleared he would have posted a video about it.JMO but this hardly seems like a random abduction.

In my opinion, none of the info makes sense given her known reluctance, based on MSM articles and family, to leave her home. I think the car accident was staged, whether by a stranger or someone known to her.
Coming in very late to this thread, but I read earlier in an article that Kimberly had called her husband to pick up dinner for her. Then a little later that same day, he reportedly called his son to go get her and meet them at a restaurant for dinner. I guess this has me confused as it was known she didn't like to leave the house. And, why would he decide to not take dinner to her since that's what she had requested.

As I haven't had the time to read everything here I was just wanting to see if anyone could verify or clarify this information for me. TIA

Coming in very late to this thread, but I read earlier in an article that Kimberly had called her husband to pick up dinner for her. Then a little later that same day, he reportedly called his son to go get her and meet them at a restaurant for dinner. I guess this has me confused as it was known she didn't like to leave the house. And, why would he decide to not take dinner to her since that's what she had requested.

As I haven't had the time to read everything here I was just wanting to see if anyone could verify or clarify this information for me. TIA
I think he wanted the three to go out to eat and she wasn't up for it so he was going o pick up dinner but i'm guessing that maybe he asked the son to make one more attempt to to get her to go and again she refused.Would be interesting if the son stopped by to ask her to go meet the dad.

I find this hard to believe as JF said he was asked to take a polygraph and if he did that and his cellphone records were checked and cleared he would have posted a video about it.JMO but this hardly seems like a random abduction.
As in most investigations, even after certain records are obtained, people will still be asked to perform a polygraph. Rather it be standard protocol for the department or just to make sure the detectives cover all bases. I agree that the situation in its entirety is bizarre.

If you do a simple google search of missing persons in the East Texas area it’s appalling!

WITHOUT A TRACE: Dozens of East Texans missing with no evidence left behind

Last edited:
One year missing. :(

I didn't see these articles posted; my apologies if I overlooked them. There may be nothing new to you all, but Kimberly deserves a bump today.
t45102.gif

MAR 22, 2019
MISSING: After more than 170 days son refuses to give up search for missing mom
James believes there are three possibilities for his mom to be missing:
Someone may have come to the house with bad intentions, and Kim got in the middle of it.
  1. Kim was driving, crashed and wandered into the woods
  2. After she crashed, someone stopped, and she got into the car thinking they were going to help her.
He says there is no reason for her to be heading toward Reklaw, which is the direction the Rusk County Sheriff's Office says it was traveling towards.

"My mom didn't have any money, any provisions. She didn't have her glasses. She had the clothes her back," James said. "My mom is somewhere, something happened to her."

MAR 23, 2019
The search for answer and missing Rusk Co. woman continues
Saturday morning, her family and friends gathered once more to look for any answers they could find for the mystery surrounding Kimberly. This time though, they were joined with help by 1st Priority Search and Recovery, along with K-9 units.

"We're going to go out and look for Kimberly Flint, in areas in-between the crash site and the home," said Monica Santler, 1st Priority Search and Recovery. "And we'll just try to find anything to help find her at all."

Even with the extra help, nothing was found to solve this case.

It’s been a year, and Kimberly Flint is still missing.

Thursday morning, the Rusk County Sheriff’s Office held a press conference to give an update on the case. Officials made their original post on September 27, 2018.

About a week and a half later, K9 units from around the state were added to the search. Since last year, there has been three official search parties by the sheriff’s office.

The lead investigator Roy Cavazos said cadaver dogs have been brought in twice in the area Flint went missing, and no remains have been found.

The expanded force is searching the area around Highway 84 at the Angelina River.

Flint was discovered to be missing when her wrecked car was found abandoned on the bridge.

The black box information indicated that the airbags did not go off, and there was not a passenger inside. Officials also found no blood inside the vehicle.

The Rusk County Sheriff’s Office needs your help in identifying a truck that a witness reported seeing near a scene. It was a white duly, with a white clover sticker on the back window.

“If you were driving that truck, you’re not in trouble. We just want to talk to you,” said Rusk County Sheriff Jeff Price.

Anyone with any information about Flint is urged to call the sheriff’s office at 903-657-3581

STILL MISSING: Rusk Co. Sheriff’s Office gives update on Kimberly Flint case

It’s been a year, and Kimberly Flint is still missing.

Thursday morning, the Rusk County Sheriff’s Office held a press conference to give an update on the case. Officials made their original post on September 27, 2018.

About a week and a half later, K9 units from around the state were added to the search. Since last year, there has been three official search parties by the sheriff’s office.

The lead investigator Roy Cavazos said cadaver dogs have been brought in twice in the area Flint went missing, and no remains have been found.

The expanded force is searching the area around Highway 84 at the Angelina River.

Flint was discovered to be missing when her wrecked car was found abandoned on the bridge.

The black box information indicated that the airbags did not go off, and there was not a passenger inside. Officials also found no blood inside the vehicle.

The Rusk County Sheriff’s Office needs your help in identifying a truck that a witness reported seeing near a scene. It was a white duly, with a white clover sticker on the back window.

“If you were driving that truck, you’re not in trouble. We just want to talk to you,” said Rusk County Sheriff Jeff Price.

Anyone with any information about Flint is urged to call the sheriff’s office at 903-657-3581

STILL MISSING: Rusk Co. Sheriff’s Office gives update on Kimberly Flint case
Two interesting pieces of information stood out to me--
  1. The black box showed that the air bags did not go off, and there was not a passenger in the vehicle.
  2. The truck witness with a white clover sticker on the back window.
I'm absolutely shocked by the "no passenger" info. It has been awhile, and I have forgotten if the knowledge about the white clover sticker was public. I certainly hope they can find Kimberly soon. It has been too long.

Kimberly Flint, 57, was last heard from on September 26, 2018 at 3:05 p.m. when she called her husband, James Roy Flint, asking him to bring home dinner on his way back from work in Laneville, Texas. Half an hour later, highway patrol responded to a report of a one-vehicle crash on Highway 84. When officers arrived, they found the family car, a 2016 green Jeep Grand Cherokee, crashed into a cement guardrail on the side of the highway. But Kimberly was nowhere to be found and has not been seen since.

Authorities told Dateline they are looking into the possibility that Kimberly was picked up by a stranger after the car accident.

Six years of Dateline's Missing in America: 134 still missing

kimberly_flint_84b42485c3e3b5aec7345cd35792331e.fit-760w.png

her having driven alone, getting into an accident without her belongings, having agoraphobia and depression... all leads me to think she may have been in a terrible state of mind and wanted to end her life. Its possible, as others stated above, that she was ashamed of how bad she had spiraled out of control before her son returned. I say this as someone who has bad anxiety and mild agoraphobia and the perceived judgement from others feels immense at times (maybe if she and her husband got into a fight about going out to dinner w son vs. bringing food home and staying in, etc)

With that said, the fact that there was a truck seen (white with cloverleaf sticker on the back) also is worth noting. why wouldn't this person come forward? did they do something to her? Maybe they just brought her somewhere and never saw the news (just traveling through?) either way, im very sad to say I think that she is deceased. I so hope for some closure for her husband and son.

Kimberly's son has continued to show his love for his mom as he searches for her. We hope there is some closure for this case for all of the family members.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back