TX TX - Krislyn Gibson, 35, & Sidney Taylor, 35, Austin, 2 April 2016

I go to Bear Creek Park with my dog just about once a week or so. I always keep an eye out for anything that could be related, but I wish I had a starting point as to where the ping was...and if it was inside or near the park. I have read both. The park is enormous with a lot of different sections and roads...tons of wooded areas...not to mention at least 2 deep creeks... and it would take longer than a couple of days for Equusearch to cover the whole place. They could be there.

I drive through the area weekly and get an eerie feeling when I do.I wish they release an update or something.

Does anyone know the correct address for Cyphers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well guys, it's not them...

Two found dead in Del Valle identified
http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/two-found-dead-in-del-valle-identified/nshhK/

Thanks for the update.

Is it just me, or does it seem like this case doesn't get enough media coverage? If the media were more interested in getting answers from LE, I bet they would update the public. This case is heartbreaking in my opinion.

Now that they have their guy, they don't have to worry about a million false leads coming in each day. I just want to know what is being done to bring this horrible man to justice.

Thanks for the update.

Is it just me, or does it seem like this case doesn't get enough media coverage? If the media were more interested in getting answers from LE, I bet they would update the public. This case is heartbreaking in my opinion.

Now that they have their guy, they don't have to worry about a million false leads coming in each day. I just want to know what is being done to bring this horrible man to justice.

Absolutely. I'm a news addict and there's been nothing. Radio silence. Even when it happened there was very little coverage. Must be heartbreaking for their families.

this is very strange. when you put in 6808 montana st. 78741, it does not let you see or go down to his house. it takes you directly to another house. in street view, i went around the block and discovered that street view will not allow you to go down that part of the street. here's a pic of his house from street view. ...if i can get it too work...
i messed up here. this was a reply to the one referring to the anomaly in street view.

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 79
There's a way anyone can pull up their address on Google Maps and click Report a Problem, and one of the selections there will result in your address being blurred out. I doubt Cyphers knew about this, but who knows.

---

"Request Blurring or Image Removal
If you find content that you believe violates the Google Terms of Service, the Google Maps/Earth Additional Terms of Service, or these Geo Imagery and Privacy Policies, please report it to us using the Report a Problem link.
Show less
  • In addition to the automatic blurring of faces and license plates in Google-contributed content, we will blur an entire car, house, or person when requested.
  • If you are unable to resolve a blurring dispute with another contributing user or if an image features inappropriate content (such as nudity or violence), you can request that Google remove the image from Google Maps. We’ll take a look at the content and take appropriate action."

https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/streetview/privacy/#privacy-and-blurring

There's a way anyone can pull up their address on Google Maps and click Report a Problem, and one of the selections there will result in your address being blurred out. I doubt Cyphers knew about this, but who knows.

---

"Request Blurring or Image Removal
If you find content that you believe violates the Google Terms of Service, the Google Maps/Earth Additional Terms of Service, or these Geo Imagery and Privacy Policies, please report it to us using the Report a Problem link.
Show less
  • In addition to the automatic blurring of faces and license plates in Google-contributed content, we will blur an entire car, house, or person when requested.
  • If you are unable to resolve a blurring dispute with another contributing user or if an image features inappropriate content (such as nudity or violence), you can request that Google remove the image from Google Maps. We’ll take a look at the content and take appropriate action."

https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/streetview/privacy/#privacy-and-blurring

i didn't know one could do that. but there's one half of the street that is unviewable. seems so strange.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back