TX TX - Krislyn Gibson, 35, & Sidney Taylor, 35, Austin, 2 April 2016

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Apr 6, 2016.

1. teedie2

teedie2 Well-Known Member

If you look the Montana street address up on Bing maps, you can see the house an others around it. Three cars and a truck parked in that yard/driveway.

Also, I do believe that you can see Mr Hootie himself walking out of the gate of the driveway. He is pretty big, maybe because of the bodybuilding. I'd like someone else's opinion on whether that might be him or not. He looks a tad aggressive to me, just the way he holds his body.

JMO, of course. That man I see may be the neighborhood do-gooder and not Cypers.

It's past time for this to get cleared up. If LE doesn't get a break decently soon, they just might have to arrest his telephone, because it sure got around the night that these unfortunate friends disappeared. LE must be terribly frustrated by this case. And the families of the assumed (yeah) victims living in misery waiting for this to be done with! I sure feel for them.

Sourcingforinfo likes this.

2. windbird

windbird New Member

I'm new to Websleuths. I joined because this specific case gnaws at me for how so little has happened to solve this case in the 4 years since Sidney and Krislyn disappeared despite all the evidence pointing to Cyphers as their murderer, his being in jail for the last 3 years, and his charge last year for tampering with corpses. How do we kick start this case with the Austin Police Department? I have other questions but don't know exactly where to start?

3. kelsie

kelsie i only have time for coffee

I wish I had ideas, but I don't. This case is crazy. Something has to be done. I hope their families are still calling the APD everyday.

Sourcingforinfo and windbird like this.
  4. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

5. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

Man charged with capital murder in 2016 deaths of visiting friends | kvue.com

AUSTIN, Texas — A man has been arrested and charged with one count of capital murder and four counts of murder related to the 2016 deaths of two of his friends in Travis County.

Cyphers was apprehended in Downtown Austin on Monday evening while on federal supervised release for felon in possession of a firearm, the U.S. Marshals said.

He was arrested without incident and taken to the Travis County Jail with a bond set at $1.5 million.

mpnola and Sourcingforinfo like this.
  6. Sourcingforinfo

Sourcingforinfo Member

YES!!! Finally.