Found Deceased TX - Kyle Rugg, 20, Livingston, 4 March 2015

Honestly, I just don't believe anyone was "fishing" at any point.

Three months today since Kyle went missing. Bumping to remember him and let his family know that his isn't forgotten.

Such a handsome young man. Where can he be? Did he just take off for points unknown? Probably not, because he would contact his mom.

Is the only evidence that he made it back to the apartment is the fact that his car was gone?

Could he be living on the streets some where? In homeless shelters?

I've just read the whole thread and have no other suggestions as to what to do next. His safety sadly does not seem promising. His Facebook page is well kept up to by his family. They clearly miss him very much and want him home. He missed celebrating his 21st birthday. Tis very sad, truly hope they get some answers, he was clearly much loved.

At this point they have enough reward money and it is just a matter of someone who has information having the courage to step forward.

They still encourage people to purchase a Never Give Up t-shirt and take selfies of themselves wearing it. They feature the pictures on the Facebook page. The idea is to build awareness that he is still missing and a subtle message to people who know him that the questions about what happened will not just go away.

I had the opportunity to meet his mother, sister and grandmother the other day and they are a wonderful, close knit, loving family. It breaks my heart they are still missing Kyle. He is missed by them greatly.

Charley Project

rugg_kyle.jpg
rugg_kyle5.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: March 4, 2015 from Katy, Texas
• Classification: Endangered Missing
• Date of Birth: May 27, 1994
• Height and Weight: 5'8, 125 - 140 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Rugg had a light beard and mustache at the time of his disappearance. He has gauged piercings in his ears and surgical scars on his right knee. He has the following tattoos: three clown faces on his arm, the initals "STUUBS" and "RIP" on his chest, an eyeball with a knife or spear through it on his right shin, the rear view of a female angel on his right arm, and a clown on his left arm. Photos of some of the tattoos are posted below this case summary. Rugg's nickname is Stuubs.
• Clothing/Jewelry Description: A black tank top, a black hooded sweatshirt and jeans.

Details of Disappearance
Rugg was last seen on March 4, 2015. He left home with his roommate and two male friends to go on a fishing trip to Lake Livingston, which was over 100 miles away from his home, and was last seen leaving the lake to go back home to his residence in Katy, Texas. The friends Rugg was with have not been identified; they are described as young Hispanic men driving a tan or yellowish two-door car.

Rugg left his own vehicle, a 2003 Silver Hyundai Elantra with the Texas license plate number CD4 Z207, behind at home when he left on the fishing trip. When his roommate returned home from the same trip, however, Rugg's vehicle was missing. He didn't have a bank account or any credit cards at the time of his disappearance, and his cellular phone has gone dead. It's uncharacteristic of Rugg to leave without warning. His family stated he worked construction jobs, had plans to attend welding school and wanted to become self-sufficient. Foul play is suspected in his disappearance, which remains unsolved.

I wonder if his disappearance is in someway connected to that of Jacob Wallace, who went missing the year prior from Houston and Katy is a Houston suburb I believe. Both have blond hair and blue eyes, a good amount of tattoos and were last seen with Hispanic Men (or in Kyle's case, supposedly).

Bumping for Kyle. A sibling of his has been posting his missing poster to twitter, hoping that brings some more attention to the case for sure.

Bring Kyle Home
5 Nov 2020
Our number of people reached is down. It's expected, I guess. It's been so long and nothing has changed. It's still disheartening. Thank you to those who are still actively participating on our page and in our search.

We still have the $20,000 REWARD available for any information leading to Kyle's recovery.

Thank you for the bump on Kyle’s case. MissHimSoMuch, aww dang, my heart breaks for you.

Aye yi yi, I am amazed Kyle Ruggs has not been found. I remember Kyle’s case and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance were so very sketchy. Who is dropping the ball in law enforcement?

I need to reread Kyle’s timeline thread. I think my impression at the time was the fishing friends and perhaps his roommate in Katy were sketchy,

Kyle is handsome and has good looks that he could change easily. A chameleon, if you will. correct me if I am I wrong, family of Mr. Rugg.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back