Identified! TX - Lake Arlington, White/Hisp Female, Aug 2007 - Brittany Rapoza

The article said that they've checked Missing Persons Reports from the surrounding counties. That would be Tarrant, Dallas, Johnson, Ellis, Denton, Collin, Wise. I think they've probably already looked at the Brittanee girl (from Denton), but it wouldnt' hurt to submit it.

Missouri City is basically down by Houston. I don't think it would be that far fetched for her to make it to Dallas. Lots of people are going from Dallas to Houston and back every day. It's a major truck route.

I wonder if that girl has friends in Dallas.

Well, I sent the darn email accidentally anyway. Maybe someone will get back to me and let me know they looked at her or not.

Thanks for the info about the locations. Upon googling the two locations, it looked like one long trip, but Texans are probably used to that!

.when I click on the link on that site it says the page was removed or something so maybe she was found....

I never heard back from LE regarding the info I sent.

Hopefully she's been identified.

We don't know what race, right? Or how long the body had been in the lake?

I'm not sure if these are "protruding" or not:
http://missingkids.com/missingkids/...seNum=1077532&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Hmm. When I click on this link, I get a page which says "Sorry! The case you requested does not exist or has been removed from the site."

I know you discovered after you wrote your email that this missing girl had been found, but isn't it interesting that her info was still out there until you emailed LE?

Maybe they had forgotten to remove your "maybe" from the missing kids server? And your email reminded them?

Hmm. When I click on this link, I get a page which says "Sorry! The case you requested does not exist or has been removed from the site."

I know you discovered after you wrote your email that this missing girl had been found, but isn't it interesting that her info was still out there until you emailed LE?

Maybe they had forgotten to remove your "maybe" from the missing kids server? And your email reminded them?

Wouldn't it be nice if someone got back to me even if it was to say, sorry-not related! lol

The Facebook and Myspace sites are still out there saying she's 'missing-please help'. There's only one comment (and nothing after) that says basically "you know they found her, right?".

Call me confused. lol If I get a chance later I'll email her to see what's up.

The lady in the lake is still unidentified after all this time though. How sad.

The Arlington, TX police site still has info out on the unidentified woman found in the Lake, so KEEP LOOKING for matches!!
Here's the most recent release from LE:
http://www.arlingtonpd.org/MediaRelease/view.aspx?ReleaseID=214 (same info as we already have above)
". . . and yellow underwear with a graphic image of a chicken that reads “Chicks Rule.” . . ."
from the link above

I found this webpage about the underwear:
http://www.webundies.com/david_goliath_chicks_rule.htm

Not sure if they mean the underwear company or the website but it says near the top of the page:
"since 1999"

". . . and yellow underwear with a graphic image of a chicken that reads “Chicks Rule.” . . ."
from the link above

I found this webpage about the underwear:
http://www.webundies.com/david_goliath_chicks_rule.htm

Not sure if they mean the underwear company or the website but it says near the top of the page:
"since 1999"

I saw that too the other day! I wondered if LE would want to check that company's records to see if they could id someone that way.

I'm wondering if these could be bought elsewhere too....

Stores like Claire's, Spencers, Hot Topic, etc. carry David and Goliath merchandise. I'd have to look into it further to be certain though, and I could be wrong about Spencer's and Hot Topic. While trying to trace where the underwear came from is an excellent idea, it might not be possible.

Bumping for Jane Doe. Nothing has been updated on the LE site, and the other girl I thought it might have been seems to have been found.

Keep looking for the lady in the lake.

Facial Reconstruction:

0927facialreconstruct.jpg

See if you can do your work sleuthers!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/092707dnmetwoman.111484eb9.html

I couldnt see the person's facebook page, but if it was hannah davila I found a link which says she was found safe and had ran away. So we still don't know who Jane Doe in the lake was. I am going to keep looking as well.

Do you guys think for sure she is hispanic? Or what are the chances she isn't? To me that looks like some sort of Celtic(Irish) Cross. What do yall think?

Kel

i say this every time i see a UID, but I know I've seen her somewhere. Those teeth stand out.

I'll search the TX MPCH and see what I come up with.

I couldnt see the person's facebook page, but if it was hannah davila I found a link which says she was found safe and had ran away. So we still don't know who Jane Doe in the lake was. I am going to keep looking as well.

Do you guys think for sure she is hispanic? Or what are the chances she isn't? To me that looks like some sort of Celtic(Irish) Cross. What do yall think?

Kel

I don't think she "looks" hispanic, but she very well could be. I also wouldn't chalk up too much to the cross being Celtic (if that's what it is). I know when I put jewelry on I don't think too much about it if it's a Native American tourquoise necklace I have, or a ring I bought in Germany, or a Black Hills Gold ring. Sometimes people just collect jewelry without much thought where it came from.

I swear I've seen other "Chicks Rule" underwear at like Walmart, but with a different chicken... I don't know if I would say those teeth were protruding. I might just say they were really crooked.

My daughter has a chicks rule! sweatshirt with a slightly different chicken that was made by Steve and Barry's Quality Athletic Goods.

It has a small S&B right after the !

Identified, Suspect Charged

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...s/stories/101207dnmetarlington.162ff97a1.html

"Randy Lee Wilson was arrested Thursday evening in Fort Worth, Arlington police said Friday. He was taken to Arlington Jail and bail was set at $500,000. He accused in the murder of Brittany Elizabeth Rapoza, 20, of North Richland Hills.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Mr. Wilson had been forcing Ms. Rapoza to work as a prostitute. Witnesses told police Mr. Wilson had previously beat Ms. Rapoza for not making enough money and threatened to kill her. "

Rapoza's body was found in Lake Arlington on Aug. 19.

Wilson's arrest warrant (see sidebar) says she died after Wilson stabbed her multiple times and she swam out in the middle of the lake to get away from him. She died in the water.

The warrant also details descriptions of how Wilson got rid of evidence. The night of the murder, he was wearing white athletic shoes that ended up soaked in blood. A witness said Wilson took off the shoes, poured gasoline over them, and burned them on an empty lot.

Two months later, police recovered burned pieces of shoes from the same spot.

photo_servlet
Elizabeth Rapoza and an artistic reconstruction of her face.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages...n=8&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back