TX TX - Lauren Elizabeth Thompson, 32, Panola County, 10 Jan 2019 *called 911, car found in a ditch*

interestedincases

I would rather be fishing...
Reaction score
Lauren’s call to her mother prior to the 911 call was a normal coherent conversation? I don’t remember that - I thought it was a rambling call insisting on speaking to her children (who lived with her parents?) and apologies (not sure about what..drugs? Work? Friends?) but not a casual type “Hi Mom, just out talking a walk, going for a ride with so and so, going to eat lunch, I’m off work today, etc” kind of call?

I just checked the Bring Lauren Thompson Home FB page yesterday and refreshed myself. No, her call to her mother was not coherent and you are correct she was asking to speak to her children even though it was of a time they were in school. After reading the conversation, I would label it as a "panic" call.

MimosaMornings

Well- Known Member
Reaction score
I just checked the Bring Lauren Thompson Home FB page yesterday and refreshed myself. No, her call to her mother was not coherent and you are correct she was asking to speak to her children even though it was of a time they were in school. After reading the conversation, I would label it as a "panic" call.
Maybe this was the type of call that her mother was used to receiving from Lauren?

Her parents were legal guardians of her children? How long had they lived there?
They weren’t visiting since they were enrolled in school, don’t remember how far away they lived from Lauren? How often did Lauren see her children?

Where did Lauren live? Did she live alone, with a friend, a boyfriend or couch hopped?

Have we ever heard from her coworkers?

So many questions....

NanZDrew

Reaction score
And my theory would clearly paint him in a bad light. In the same report the PI indicated that there were notable things on the 911 call, possibly landmarks.

In order for her friend to be believed, it would almost have to be his voice in the background in the call to her mother. I would also question why she didn't go back with him to the house. Do we have solid answers for either?

She was with at least 2 other people besides this guy...a woman and her mother...who sideswiped her vehicle and left their paint on her vehicle. The driver claimed it was horseplay. The guy that went to his house for help died of cancer a few months after Laurenwent missing.

NanZDrew

Reaction score
And my theory would clearly paint him in a bad light. In the same report the PI indicated that there were notable things on the 911 call, possibly landmarks.

In order for her friend to be believed, it would almost have to be his voice in the background in the call to her mother. I would also question why she didn't go back with him to the house. Do we have solid answers for either?

She was with at least 2 other people besides this guy...a woman and her mother...who sideswiped her vehicle and left their paint on her vehicle. The driver claimed it was horseplay. The guy that went to his house for help died of cancer a few months after Laurenwent missing.