Found Deceased TX - Lauren Elizabeth Thompson, 32, Panola County, 10 Jan 2019 *called 911, car found in a ditch*

FBI pulled out of Lauren's Case. I wonder why that happened. I think that Panola County Sheriffs and Texas Rangers might be the only ones who are still on the case.

I'm not sure why the FBI pulled out or if they really did pull out. This is coming from "an advocate" that got involved with Lauren's mom. What comes from this advocate is not always reliable. The FBI agent was perhaps a friend of the advocate that was not supposed to be on the case. He was talking about the case to the advocate. This advocate has written some outlandish things that I personally know are not true. Some other people on here know this psychic advocate and also were dismayed to hear she was involved. Just because that one FBI agent was supposedly pulled from the case does not mean the FBI is not involved.

I've seen some documentation that Lauren's Mom is putting out letters to Congress and federal agencies about the ineptitude of this investigation... including that a bloody blanket was found and the sheriff in charge had not collected it because he was going on vacation. In addition, search dogs were used but were never given any item of Lauren's to use before the search (Are you serious?!). Lauren, on the 911 tape, said she was sinking in mud, but the recovered shoe had no mud on it. What can this poor family do next? Contact FOIA for the 911 call? Is there an investigative reporter who can help?

Many people believe that the car and shoe were staged and that Lauren was never at that location. Lauren was never seen at that location. The people who she had been with were at that location. Many believe one of the three people that she had been with drove her vehicle there and planted the shoe to throw off the location. So much about this makes no sense based on what we know.

I've seen some documentation that Lauren's Mom is putting out letters to Congress and federal agencies about the ineptitude of this investigation... including that a bloody blanket was found and the sheriff in charge had not collected it because he was going on vacation. In addition, search dogs were used but were never given any item of Lauren's to use before the search (Are you serious?!). Lauren, on the 911 tape, said she was sinking in mud, but the recovered shoe had no mud on it. What can this poor family do next? Contact FOIA for the 911 call? Is there an investigative reporter who can help?
The sheriff didn't collect a bloody blanket because he was going on vacation?!?!

It could be political and have to do with weapons. Perhaps one gov party is responsible for shooting her and the other has to look the other way. The political fallout is too big. There are a lot of weapons around there.
Care to explain, please, why you're thinking this way? I'm interested in hearing more. Thanks!

I'm not sure why the FBI pulled out or if they really did pull out. This is coming from "an advocate" that got involved with Lauren's mom. What comes from this advocate is not always reliable. The FBI agent was perhaps a friend of the advocate that was not supposed to be on the case. He was talking about the case to the advocate. This advocate has written some outlandish things that I personally know are not true. Some other people on here know this psychic advocate and also were dismayed to hear she was involved. Just because that one FBI agent was supposedly pulled from the case does not mean the FBI is not involved.
That's what I thought.

Where were her children that afternoon?
Oldest one would have been in school.
Younger ones perhaps at daycare or babysitter?

Lauren’s mother had missed calls during the night and didn’t know her daughter was missing until the next morning.

Wouldn’t the school and babysitter have been trying to frantically and repeatedly reach Lauren after she didn’t pick up her children? One of the posts described her as a devoted mother, so leaving the children with a babysitter to go fishing just seems odd.

Perhaps they called the secondary contact person. Who picked up her children? This person could provide a clue.

JMO

Texas mother Lauren Colvin Thompson still missing after sounding ‘disoriented and confused’ on 911 call

“The next morning, three hours away in Fort Worth, Texas, Lauren’s mother Torie Colvin awoke to missed calls from the sheriff’s office.

“Me and my husband called them back and they asked if we had heard from Lauren,” Torie told Dateline. “I said no. They said they’d gotten a 911 call the day before, and she was missing.”
————-

Asked if they had heard from Lauren and the answer was no?

No, not today? Or no, not since she called yesterday when she was panicked?

Are you serious or is this sarcasm?
No, not at all. But I know that that area has some shady characters and have heard this locally. Thanks for the additional info about the females. These cases are usually involving people the victim knows. Which is why it's so confusing about the 911 call. I think she could have been poisoned/drugged bc she didnt sound like she was using all of her faculties based on what the 911 caller said. How to explain the gunshots in the background tho?

Texas mother Lauren Colvin Thompson still missing after sounding ‘disoriented and confused’ on 911 call

“The next morning, three hours away in Fort Worth, Texas, Lauren’s mother Torie Colvin awoke to missed calls from the sheriff’s office.

“Me and my husband called them back and they asked if we had heard from Lauren,” Torie told Dateline. “I said no. They said they’d gotten a 911 call the day before, and she was missing.”
————-

Asked if they had heard from Lauren and the answer was no?

No, not today? Or no, not since she called yesterday when she was panicked?
Did the mother call LE herself after receiving that panicked phone call from Lauren or was it not out of the ordinary?

Lauren Colvin Thompson sounded “disoriented and confused” when she called 911 on January 10, 2019, at 2:24 p.m. The 32-year-old was in a wooded area of Panola County, Texas and told the 911 dispatcher that someone was chasing her. The call ended abruptly, but officers were able to quickly pinpoint her approximate location and track down her vehicle. It was stuck in the mud on the side of a road in the Rock Hill community outside Panola County.

A friend told Dateline they had been with Lauren in the area fishing when Lauren ran off suddenly down the road. Authorities said her bank accounts and phone records have remained untouched. Lauren’s three children are living with family. She is described as being approximately 5’5” tall and weighing 135 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing dark-colored pants/leggings and a dark-colored hoodie.

Six years of Dateline's Missing in America: 134 still missing

lauren_colvin_thompson_90fccd2d90e8050feca6bec9f27868d0.fit-760w.png

Lauren Colvin Thompson sounded “disoriented and confused” when she called 911 on January 10, 2019, at 2:24 p.m. The 32-year-old was in a wooded area of Panola County, Texas and told the 911 dispatcher that someone was chasing her. The call ended abruptly, but officers were able to quickly pinpoint her approximate location and track down her vehicle. It was stuck in the mud on the side of a road in the Rock Hill community outside Panola County.

A friend told Dateline they had been with Lauren in the area fishing when Lauren ran off suddenly down the road. Authorities said her bank accounts and phone records have remained untouched. Lauren’s three children are living with family. She is described as being approximately 5’5” tall and weighing 135 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing dark-colored pants/leggings and a dark-colored hoodie.

The mother, Tori Colvin, has disputed some of these details on her FB page (public), including that the car was stuck in the mud.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back