Found Deceased TX - Lauren Elizabeth Thompson, 32, Panola County, 10 Jan 2019 *called 911, car found in a ditch*

“While the 911 operator still had Lauren on the phone, officers were also able to get in touch with people Lauren said she was with earlier in the day.”

Okay....how does this happen? Lauren is disoriented, confused and RUNNING through the woods but she is able to tell the 911 operator the names and telephone numbers of the people (plural) she was with?

No she did not spout of names and numbers nor was she nearly as disoriented as many seem to think and in my opinion, she more lucid than given credit for. The people she was with were not far from the scen when police arrived and the people called we people like her live-in BF she was with for a time between her break up with John Bandy and her disappearance.

What was the background noise the operator heard?

That and things she said on the call is precisely why law enforcement do not want to make the call public at this time. After hearing this myself numerous times, I 100% agree with them. It is more likely to help us get answers if it remains private than if it were made public. At least for the moment.

Texas mother Lauren Colvin Thompson still missing after sounding ‘disoriented and confused’ on 911 call

“The next morning, three hours away in Fort Worth, Texas, Lauren’s mother Torie Colvin awoke to missed calls from the sheriff’s office.

“Me and my husband called them back and they asked if we had heard from Lauren,” Torie told Dateline. “I said no. They said they’d gotten a 911 call the day before, and she was missing.”
————-

Asked if they had heard from Lauren and the answer was no?

No, not today? Or no, not since she called yesterday when she was panicked?

So you’re saying Lauren called her parents in a panicked state, being shot at, in danger, etc. and they told her to call 911.

And 15 minutes after that - Lauren calls 911.

What time were these phone calls? I thought they happened early afternoon?

The parents go to bed and miss all the phone calls - wake up the next morning surprised? I’m not understanding this part - your daughter calls like that, do you call later to be sure she’s ok? If you can’t reach her- do you drive to where she lives to check on her? Do a welfare check?

So you’re saying Lauren called her parents in a panicked state, being shot at, in danger, etc. and they told her to call 911.

And 15 minutes after that - Lauren calls 911.

What time were these phone calls? I thought they happened early afternoon?

The parents go to bed and miss all the phone calls - wake up the next morning surprised? I’m not understanding this part - your daughter calls like that, do you call later to be sure she’s ok? If you can’t reach her- do you drive to where she lives to check on her? Do a welfare check?

Lauren's call to her mother was more sad and reflective more than outright panicked and hysterical. She mad a reference to wished she was as strong as her mom and a vow about certain changes if she ever got "out of this". Lauren was very vague about what she meant by that. Her mother advised her that is she felt she was in trouble that she should call 911 for help and she also appeared to be with other people.

Yes the call to 911 was about 15 minutes after she hung up with her mother. The call to 911 lasted about 21 minutes as Sheriff Lake stated many times.

Of course :) My goal as the family spokesperson is to not only stimulate and facilitate public awareness and continued discussion on this case but to also help shift the narrative back to issues of fact and relevance and away from the many wild conspiracies and false claims that other in the past brought into this case.

Reward money for tips leading to Lauren Colvin Thompson's whereabouts has been doubled $10,000!!!
Please call tip line (888-41-4491) This number is manged by the Colvins and myself and we will keep your identity anonymous if you wish and only pass on and follow-up on the info you provide.
Do you have a link or a new missing poster.
I need further link or poster to pass along to my networks.
Thank you And Welcome to WS
Are you a PI @theyellowtape
You may also consider becoming a verified insider.
See info @ this link below

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

JusticeforLauren

Lauren's call to her mother was more sad and reflective more than outright panicked and hysterical. She mad a reference to wished she was as strong as her mom and a vow about certain changes if she ever got "out of this". Lauren was very vague about what she meant by that. Her mother advised her that is she felt she was in trouble that she should call 911 for help and she also appeared to be with other people.

Yes the call to 911 was about 15 minutes after she hung up with her mother. The call to 911 lasted about 21 minutes as Sheriff Lake stated many times.

Throwing in my spin:

When people claim mental illness, have past events/feelings of being watched, followed and even 911 calls to document these. I don't dismiss so easily. From my spin:

Her phone is dying, she's driving, someone is chasing her, she was some where prior to that event that didn't make for easy phone charging. But once in the car, I believe she should of had a cable to try and charge her phone, especially in a panic situation/feeling of having to leave where ever she was from/going.

Saying the if I ever got out of this, I believe. I think she got caught up in some dark stuff without realizing just how bad things could get. Crime starts little, next thing you know you're involved in something you never expect, that's what I think happened to her. LE could of been watching people including her. OR those she started getting involved in crime with were "f'ing" with her.

More pressing is IF she really called her mother 15 minutes before the 911 call, she warned her mother and told her mother she's scared and bad people will probably try and go after her family. Telling her they have money and power etc. She probably expressed to the wrong people her wanting to get out and that's why she is gone.

Having her car in a ditch, to me is someone hit her car and there is evidence, and to hide the evidence put it in a ditch to cause further damage to conceal it. Car damage, 911 call placed, they will think head injury/disorientation I'm not worried I drive car into ditch.

Very scary she was targeted and taken. Those friends who spoke about her and mental illness/feeling weird before, I'm looking at them and her group of "friends". If they were such friends, they wouldn't dismiss stuff so easily and spin it. They would know more than they said.

I think LE would be very quiet while searching the ripple this created. She must of been involved in some really deep stuff.

From post # 224:
‘One person she was with told us they had been in the area, reportedly fishing,’ Sheriff Lake said. The friend had been in the car with Lauren when he said she ran off the road. ‘He said he then told her he was going to walk to his house to get a vehicle to get them out of the mud, but then she took off running into the woods.’

Where and who is this guy?

From post # 224:
‘One person she was with told us they had been in the area, reportedly fishing,’ Sheriff Lake said. The friend had been in the car with Lauren when he said she ran off the road. ‘He said he then told her he was going to walk to his house to get a vehicle to get them out of the mud, but then she took off running into the woods.’

iirc he passed from cancer some months after? he may have held some important information :(
I hope she is found so her family could have some closure its been too long!

A male was in the car with Lauren.
Two females were in the other car.
The male lived close by.
This person died May 2019.

I’m kind of scratching my head at Lauren hanging out with a guy twice her age.
I didn't read all the pages, kinda was trying to find my last one and see this. Is this confirmed? I mentioned the 2 friends in interview and a place where she couldn't charge phone. In panic running from or to.

So what's up with the above information? Is it real or speculation?

Edit: Different video mom.

Where is Lauren's Mother talking some where?

Seems the guy chasing her, the 2 friends discounting her and the persons home (he died of cancer?). If I'm LE, I'm looking to the dead cancer guy's friends and family to speak on something he told them in secret. He's gone they shouldn't feel guilty speaking truth. You don't die knowing stuff like that without telling someone.

This "house" this "location" is it a drug house? Sorry, but that many people seems like some kinda "party" was happening/buying.

Edit #2. Or is this house isolated, far from many things and that's why she was in the car running away? If so then she was lead there, to one of "those" types of houses you don't want out of :(

Edit#3, she's running away had enough time to warn mom and what to do and got caught, should be evidence around that house around the gounds, flower bedding/new concrete?

Last edited:
Review of this MSM may help with the above questions. Link below
Lauren's mother's interview. It's about the phone call and the witness who was with her.

Top 19: MISSING IN EAST TEXAS | What happened to Lauren Thompson?

It started for Colvin just 20 minutes before Thompson made a frantic 911 call on January 10.

"She called me and said mom, I need to speak with the kids and she was kind of frantic," Colvin explained." A few more things were said before her final words of the call, "and then she said, please tell the kids I love em' and please tell dad, I love him and I'm sorry."

The concerns Thompson's family has don't not stop there.

There was allegedly conflict between Thompson and three people she was with on the property, leading investigators to believe she was run off the road.

Sheriff Lake confirmed there was paint transfer between the vehicles.

He says Thompson and a man were in her car when it went into the ditch. The man told her to stay with the car as he was going to walk to his property to get his car and chains to pull it out. Sheriff Lake says when deputies pulled up to his house, they found him doing just that.

Investigators questioned the man and the two others who were with Thompson that day. They even issued polygraph exams. Since that time, one of the men has died.

Community members have claimed others were with the group that day, one of whom is related to a detective on the case. Colvin says she heard the same thing from Thompson's friends.

For review please read
10% cc due to WS/TOS

More review from last MSM

Still no answers in Lauren Thompson case, a year after she went missing from Panola County
Lauren’s family, too, is hopeful that answers can be found.

“Obviously not knowing is difficult in this situation,” Lauren’s dad, G.W. Colvin, said. Colvin says it’s especially difficult for Lauren’s three children, ages 4, 6 and 10.

“It’s really difficult to try and explain to them exactly what is going on and what the situation is,” he said.

Outside Theories

J. Ortega, a private investigator, is working with the Colvin family on the investigation and acting as their spokesperson. Ortega said a lot of the work he’s done has been to try to shift through the information that’s come in and develop new leads, as well as clarifying conflicting information or statements.

“It opened the door to realizing that some people that were initially glossed over might have merited further scrutiny and certain alibis reexamined,” he said, noting that the information he gets is passed on to the sheriff’s office.
Ortega is hopeful that Lauren can be found.

“I have no qualms in saying that there’s not anything to say that — I know statistically these things don’t always end with the way we would want them to, especially as parents — but setting aside all of the rumors and all the conjecture and innuendo and looking at some of the leads that they have gone through and some of the new leads that I had developed, not only am I hopeful personally that we can find resolution here, but that there’s nothing to say that finding her alive is an impossibility. I have not, by no means, given up on that.”

10% cc more @ link

Reward money for tips leading to Lauren Colvin Thompson's whereabouts has been doubled $10,000!!!
Please call tip line (888-41-4491)

Or visit the family's & admin's page
Bring Lauren Thompson Home

Thank you @theyellowtape
For applying for VI
Hold tight it might take a wee bit
But so worth it for Lauren

From post # 224:

The guy was Ricky Briggs. They were apparently friends and the consensus seems to be that he tried to look out for her. While everything remains under investigation there is lttle at this point to contradict this consensus. As I understand it, Ricky Briggs died shortly after of cancer.

This is incorrect. Lauren's vehicle was found further down 267 and down the small road to the left, 2691.
Good evening. If you wouldn't mind, would you become a Verified Insider in Lauren's case? Otherwise, your posts will be deleted without MSM links to articles or interviews. Once you are a VI, you can post without links. That would be great!

More review from last MSM
No problem :)

Still no answers in Lauren Thompson case, a year after she went missing from Panola County
Lauren’s family, too, is hopeful that answers can be found.

“Obviously not knowing is difficult in this situation,” Lauren’s dad, G.W. Colvin, said. Colvin says it’s especially difficult for Lauren’s three children, ages 4, 6 and 10.

“It’s really difficult to try and explain to them exactly what is going on and what the situation is,” he said.

Outside Theories

J. Ortega, a private investigator, is working with the Colvin family on the investigation and acting as their spokesperson. Ortega said a lot of the work he’s done has been to try to shift through the information that’s come in and develop new leads, as well as clarifying conflicting information or statements.

“It opened the door to realizing that some people that were initially glossed over might have merited further scrutiny and certain alibis reexamined,” he said, noting that the information he gets is passed on to the sheriff’s office.
Ortega is hopeful that Lauren can be found.

“I have no qualms in saying that there’s not anything to say that — I know statistically these things don’t always end with the way we would want them to, especially as parents — but setting aside all of the rumors and all the conjecture and innuendo and looking at some of the leads that they have gone through and some of the new leads that I had developed, not only am I hopeful personally that we can find resolution here, but that there’s nothing to say that finding her alive is an impossibility. I have not, by no means, given up on that.”

10% cc more @ link

Please call tip line (888-41-4491)

Or visit the family's & admin's page
Bring Lauren Thompson Home

Thank you @theyellowtape
For applying for VI
Hold tight it might take a wee bit
But so worth it for Lauren

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors