Found Deceased TX - Lauren Elizabeth Thompson, 32, Panola County, 10 Jan 2019 *called 911, car found in a ditch*

Lauren Colvin Thompson sounded “disoriented and confused” when she called 911 on January 10, 2019, at 2:24 p.m. The 32-year-old was in a wooded area of Panola County, Texas and told the 911 dispatcher that someone was chasing her. The call ended abruptly, but officers were able to quickly pinpoint her approximate location and track down her vehicle. It was stuck in the mud on the side of a road in the Rock Hill community outside Panola County. A friend told Dateline they had been with Lauren in the area fishing when Lauren ran off suddenly down the road. Authorities said her bank accounts and phone records have remained untouched. Lauren’s three children are living with family. She is described as being approximately 5’5” tall and weighing 135 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing dark-colored pants/leggings and a dark-colored hoodie. If you have any information regarding Lauren’s disappearance, please contact the Panola County Sheriff’s Office at (903) 693-0333.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Bring Lauren Thompson Home

March 3
Please share and continue to pray for Lauren and her family. Someone out there knows something! If you have any information, even the littlest detail, reach out. Read over the details in the first photo (included on post); it’s believed Lauren knew her follower!
$10,000 reward for information that leads to bringing Lauren home!!

Reminds me of the Brandon Lawson case. Sounds to me like she was tripping when she ran off into the woods. Probably got lost and died of exposure.

Reminds me of the Brandon Lawson case. Sounds to me like she was tripping when she ran off into the woods. Probably got lost and died of exposure.
While I would normally agree with this (occam’s razor of course!) some of the things her mother has stated in regards to her “I’m sorry” phone call has lead me to believe foul play is involved. I’m not sure there will ever be answers either :(

Aug 8
There is strength in numbers. We know some of you may be scared to come forward with information you may know about Lauren’s disappearance. You need to come forward. Reach out to this Facebook page, to the media, law enforcement, somebody! We can’t let the sharks be the bully!

Log In or Sign Up to View Truckers Missing Child Project posted Lauren’s info on their Facebook page.

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

lauren_colvin_thompson.png

Lauren Colvin Thompson sounded “disoriented and confused” when she called 911 on January 10, 2019, at 2:24 p.m. The 32-year-old was in a wooded area of Panola County, Texas and told the 911 dispatcher that someone was chasing her. The call ended abruptly, but officers were able to quickly pinpoint her approximate location and track down her vehicle. It was stuck in the mud on the side of a road in the Rock Hill community outside Panola County. A friend told Dateline they had been with Lauren in the area fishing when Lauren ran off suddenly down the road. Authorities said her bank accounts and phone records have remained untouched. Lauren’s three children are living with family. She is described as being approximately 5’5” tall and weighing 135 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing dark-colored pants/leggings and a dark-colored hoodie. If you have any information regarding Lauren’s disappearance, please contact the Panola County Sheriff’s Office at (903) 693-0333.

Lauren’s call to her mother prior to the 911 call was a normal coherent conversation? I don’t remember that - I thought it was a rambling call insisting on speaking to her children (who lived with her parents?) and apologies (not sure about what..drugs? Work? Friends?) but not a casual type “Hi Mom, just out talking a walk, going for a ride with so and so, going to eat lunch, I’m off work today, etc” kind of call?

Lauren’s call to her mother prior to the 911 call was a normal coherent conversation? I don’t remember that - I thought it was a rambling call insisting on speaking to her children (who lived with her parents?) and apologies (not sure about what..drugs? Work? Friends?) but not a casual type “Hi Mom, just out talking a walk, going for a ride with so and so, going to eat lunch, I’m off work today, etc” kind of call?

I just checked the Bring Lauren Thompson Home FB page yesterday and refreshed myself. No, her call to her mother was not coherent and you are correct she was asking to speak to her children even though it was of a time they were in school. After reading the conversation, I would label it as a "panic" call.

I just checked the Bring Lauren Thompson Home FB page yesterday and refreshed myself. No, her call to her mother was not coherent and you are correct she was asking to speak to her children even though it was of a time they were in school. After reading the conversation, I would label it as a "panic" call.
Maybe this was the type of call that her mother was used to receiving from Lauren?

Her parents were legal guardians of her children? How long had they lived there?
They weren’t visiting since they were enrolled in school, don’t remember how far away they lived from Lauren? How often did Lauren see her children?

Where did Lauren live? Did she live alone, with a friend, a boyfriend or couch hopped?

Have we ever heard from her coworkers?

So many questions....

And my theory would clearly paint him in a bad light. In the same report the PI indicated that there were notable things on the 911 call, possibly landmarks.

In order for her friend to be believed, it would almost have to be his voice in the background in the call to her mother. I would also question why she didn't go back with him to the house. Do we have solid answers for either?

She was with at least 2 other people besides this guy...a woman and her mother...who sideswiped her vehicle and left their paint on her vehicle. The driver claimed it was horseplay. The guy that went to his house for help died of cancer a few months after Laurenwent missing.

And my theory would clearly paint him in a bad light. In the same report the PI indicated that there were notable things on the 911 call, possibly landmarks.

In order for her friend to be believed, it would almost have to be his voice in the background in the call to her mother. I would also question why she didn't go back with him to the house. Do we have solid answers for either?

She was with at least 2 other people besides this guy...a woman and her mother...who sideswiped her vehicle and left their paint on her vehicle. The driver claimed it was horseplay. The guy that went to his house for help died of cancer a few months after Laurenwent missing.

I would label it a goodbye call. It sounds like she was trying to tell everyone that she loved them. I think when she said she was sorry, she meant that she was sorry they were all going to be going through a lot of pain. Her parents were both open about her battling issues with drugs, but she was trying to get help. Panola County is a small county with lots of good people. There are also some very bad people. Once you get to close to those people, you don't get out alive. Most murders are somehow drug related. I wish Lauren had gone home to her parents in Ft Worth and left this county far behind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back