GUILTY TX - Leah Aguirre, 2, Crosbyton, 1 Jan 2013

Amber Alert, investigation continues for missing 2-year-old Crosbyton girl
http://lubbockonline.com/filed-online/2013-01-09/amber-alert-investigation-continues-missing-2-year-old-crosbyton-girl#.UO3wIW89hVV
The 2-year-old was living with family friends in Crosbyton while her mother, Tina Marie Aguirre-Davis, lived in Slaton, Parrott said.
“Her mother was going through a tough time, trying to get on her feet,” Parrott said.

Interesting.

BBM

Parrott said investigators are looking at all stories with some degree of doubt.

“But that’s what we’re trying to do, flesh things out,” he said.

Parrott said CPS did not have an active case regarding Leah at the time of her disappearance.

It wasn’t until Monday, when Leah had a scheduled appointment with a speech therapist and the caretakers called CPS to pass along information about the appointment, that caretakers realized something was wrong when CPS said they did not have Leah.

22-year-old Tina Aguirre said it has been a crazy 24 hours after her landlord called her and said her daughter Leah was missing. She was questioned by the Slaton Police Department, F.B.I and Crosbyton Police Department for around 7 hours last night as they tried to figure out what happened to Leah.

"It was very scary. They were saying that I was going to be accused if something happened to my daughter," said Tina. "I was going to go to jail for a long time and never come back out probably. I would not see my mom or my brothers ever again."

More at the link.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/20546164/mother-of-missing-2-year-old-says-shes-innocent

The mother also denies reports that she tried to sell her daughter.

I wonder why the LE haven't released a sketch? The family friend that had Leah surely could give them a good description,it sure would help the public to know how this man looks.

Leah's birthday was the 6th, I believe. Wouldn't the mother or any other family members of called the family friend she was staying with to wish her a happy birthday?? If they would had called then they would have known she was missing.

sorry, if this has already been discussed...... but is this her only known livinf child? (Sorry,awful question!):rocker::rocker:

There is something really hinky going on here. I guess it could just be bad reporting but it has a different feel. I'm not sure I trust any of these people.

October?

I'm sans audio. Does she say why it has been that long?

No just at the very end of video News guy says..Tina told us the last time she seen Leah was in October.

I'm sorry but I don't think this lady needs anymore children. It looks to me like she has lost 4 children. Babies don't just die these days. What is going on? Is she married? Her facebook pages seem like made up stories to me. I'm not sure she is working with a full deck myself. Bless this little girls heart. Hasn't seen her Mommy since October and no one even noticed she wasn't around on her birthday? There is no reason for this child to be back with this woman and family. If they find her i hope CPS puts her up for adoption to a nice family and terminates this woman's parental rights. I know this sounds cold hearted, but can't help the way I feel.....

I think a sketch should have been released like yesterday,there is no way the friend that handed Leah over couldn't describe him,at least the public could be looking for a person not just a name.

This whole story makes zero sense. I hope that Leah is safe and warm with loving and caring people.

After watching this video:

http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=146852

I think the mom is probably right and the baby was kidnapped by her cousin and boyfriend / friend of the cousin.

I also think the ford focus was probably a rental car?

Also I think the mom is probably mentally challenged and has a low IQ. I feel sorry for her to be truthful. (not saying she should have custody, but that I do feel sorry for her)

I think she is probably with the mothers cousin in Mexico.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back