TX TX - Leticia Franco, 21, studying Criminal Science at CTU, stopped contacting family, Corpus Christi, 29 Apr 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Corpus Christi Police Investigators would like help from the public to locate a missing person.

Leticia Franco was reported missing on May 09, 2022 by family members. Leticia was last heard from on April 29, 2022.

Leticia is described as a 21-year-old female who stands 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighs approximately 135 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.

If you have any information that may assist Investigators or know the whereabouts of Leticia, please call Corpus Christi Police Department directly by calling (361) 886-2840 or by calling (361) 886-2600.

leticiafranco.jpg

leticiafranco2.jpg

Linkedin

Same questions from me. What a beauty!
Did she catch a ride that "went bad" or was she accosted and taken somewhere? Where was she living? Did she have friends close by?
This is scary -- strong possibility IMO of a bad outcome for this pretty young college student.

She was last seen when she went to her Ex-boyfriends house to get her belongings That is concerning.
I just saw this posting. Without knowing anything about Leticia or her background with this man I certainly hope LE is taking a very close look at her ex-BF.

Not implying anything, but if she was last seen at her ex-BFs home and hasn't been heard from since it makes sense to start the investigation there. Hopefully he is cooperating with LE in her disappearance.

Mother Pleads For Help To Finding Missing 21 Year Old Daughter

[...]
Leticia was last seen wearing a blue shirt with blue jeans with a grey backpack. She has a tattoo on her left arm with a rose that says Franco. According to her friend, Leticia was going to her ex-boyfriends house to pick us her belongings and was never talked to again via social media.
[...]

BBM

This is the same info @GraceG reported. I didn't see anything new in recent days. The MSM reports are basically the same. The BF's name has not been mentioned in MSM, probably because LE hasn't named him as a POI at this time.

Did Letica have a vehicle and drive to the ex-BF's residence? If so, has that vehicle been seen since she disappeared? The link above mentions a 'grey backpack' so it's possible she walked to his residence if it was close to where she was living.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back